What's new

India fueling insurgency in Baluchistan

Reason is he is always busy sitting in a call centre attending calls. :lol:

Please don't stereotype the industry based on media , BPO outsourcing has generated lots of revenue for the country and made young people freshly out of college self reliant , People coming out of the BPO industry have leadership quality and they are hardworking they know about the quality parameter .

Last time i heard Pakistan was wooing Indian BPO workers.

Pakistan luring Indian BPO executives - International Business Times

Government needs to be more aggressive with this issue. If there is even a hint of evidence of Pakistan being behind something in India then hell is unleashed. We have given them proof before (and also to US) only to have RAW's terror activities increased. They need to call press conferences in Islamabad and use some big words. That's the only way RAW and India are going to understand.

Don't you think your theory has too many assumptions on an issue that has been highlighted not once or twice but it has gained a status of routine discussions, not on the local but to my fear on the international media as well.
The rhetorics of Mr Rehman Malik in the parliament was if not a hue cry, what else name can you give it? Similarly, had the astute President of Pakistan concerned over his statements, he wouldn't ever have scratched a thin line between political statements and hadiths.
It has always been the stance of center to impetus the blames toward an unseen enemy, which our credulous nation is so ready to believe. The factor of feudalism is the basis which add feuls to the fire of separation yet Government hasn't shown its concern to oppress such feudal lords. At times the center takes the derogatory decisions to start military action on tribes and as the change in rule occurs they try to pardonize themselves and name it a mistake of previous regime. Don't we have enough internal reasons to solve rather than dragging the factor of involvement of foreign hands?
As far as the non state actors are concerned so yes, I don't say that this factor should totally be ignored but we should provide evidence before blaming anyone.

Lets not jump on conclusions here shall we. My point is simple there has been acquisition before but thats about it and not like India who accuses right within the first hour about Pakistan's involvement, never ever did we saw anything being highlighted in any of the meeting held either on secretary level or perhaps the PM nor did we ever finger pointed towards India directly not up till now.
However this time when Singh played the same song about terrorism, Gilani presented him with one of its own, now dont tell me that was just mere words and nothing to support it up.
Now i have always supported the idea that if we have proofs of Indian involvement we should bring it to the table not just with India but also with allies and friendly countries and also highlight in the media.
Also do not forget about what does history tells us about India and its proxy wars against its neighbors(71). Like one analysist said on geo, Indian consulates are not there for kite flying. And one more thing tell me did we ever raised a voice before about Indian involvement in baluchistan when taliban were there? The answer is no because whether we like it or not, we will have to accept this reality that Pakistan's western border was more safe when taliban were there as compared to now with that bastard karzai.

For indians asking proof, proof is normally not released to the public and in this case has been provided to the indian government. If you noticed with 26/11, only bits and pieces of proof were released to the public and the whole dossier was not released to the public. I hope the indian members realize this before continuing to saying the same thing over and over.

you might figure that I am 'jumping in'...we Indians have to try some new ploy to save ourselves from your clever replies...
see all we are asking for is simple proof which does not include statements made by your pm,prez,pervez...
we need sources to back your claim...or even better detailed news of some captured Indian RAW agent(no satishgate repetition)
when we caught Kasab...it was news....you denied it but it still was news....

And pray tell me how do you define proof? Because a simple logic is not going through your skulls, i dont know what will. And yes we dont have the divine blessing of Hanumaan or anyone else that you pray who tells you guys right within the first hour that ajmal kasab is a Pakistani and it is Pakistan who is behind all of this. I wonder where were all your gods then when kasab with all his colleagues were present within the Indian waters for weeks if not months and yet your navy could not detect them.

Why do indians even say that Pakistan blames everything on india? Let's analyze that statement.

1. No, Pakistan vast majority of the time blames TTP and their fellow terrorist groups.

2. It's a pot calling kettle black. Indians need to look at their own country and how Pakistan is blamed usually within 10 minutes of anything that happens in India. Calling this hypocritical is putting it very mildly.

although i would like to see the PROOF of indian interference, but i think the pakistan gov is managing the issue in a professional way.
these proofs should not be presented through the media eg Bombay.
this creates more hatred among the people and later makes peace more difficult. What has been disclosed to the public is enough. The joint statement is enough, it means both the concerned parties are working on it.

And pray tell me how do you define proof? Because a simple logic is not going through your skulls, i dont know what will. And yes we dont have the divine blessing of Hanumaan or anyone else that you pray who tells you guys right within the first hour that ajmal kasab is a Pakistani and it is Pakistan who is behind all of this. I wonder where were all your gods then when kasab with all his colleagues were present within the Indian waters for weeks if not months and yet your navy could not detect them.

buddy , you dont have to ask him how to define a proof. you just need to google PROOF MEANING .. you will get your answer .. the simple logic doesn't go thru his SKULL .. lol .. 'coz simply the majority here doesn't agree with your own defination of proof .. well to be fair you are not privileged enuff to get hanuman's blessings.. it doesn't matter whether it was one hour, one day , one week or a year .. the fact is that your own Mr. durrani was sacked for bringing out that fact in open. that speaks volume .. and regarding your last point i didn't know that gods were doing intelligece gathering .. if that is the case you should be preventing all the terrorist attacks happening in your country. there is no need to bring religious tones and gods in the discussion .. my request to you 'coz that will just flare up the argument.

Read the news at the beggining of the thread. Now it is the job of your govt and media to provide details of such a nationally important agenda. Specially when proof of indian involvement in terror activities was handed over.

You calim india is largest democracy, where is your democratic institutions??? ruling govt , parliament, media ???? they are suppose to inform indians. Looks like your indian govt and media is hiding the truth of indian terror involvement from their citizens.

Indian Media will Never Do Such Thing @ any Cost. Even the Media Show the REAL PICTURES ON 26/11:enjoy:

For indians asking proof, proof is normally not released to the public and in this case has been provided to the indian government. If you noticed with 26/11, only bits and pieces of proof were released to the public and the whole dossier was not released to the public. I hope the indian members realize this before continuing to saying the same thing over and over.

the same way show some bits and pieces of proof to the public:enjoy:

seriously man , i tried to laugh.. but it lacked humour in my view .. cant gt your kinda jokes man .. sorry to disappoint you. keep trying may be one day i might like one and we guys can share a beer then :cheers:

Whose making u laugh anyway?:what: Im wasnt talking to u man.

and Pakistan really needs them CCs...would do a world of good to your economy...and your unemployed youth.

We have them and our youth also works in them but not the whole Pakistan. :P

Pakistan says India fuels tensions in Baluchistan

Sun, 19 Jul 2009 00:55:36 GMT

Pakistan's Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani says that he has handed over evidence to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh of India's involvement in insurgency in Baluchistan.

"With reference to Indian interference in Baluchistan we have informed India in categorical terms and it was the part of our joint declaration. When matter proceeds then the time will come to provide further evidence," Gilani told reporters in Islamabad after his four day visit to Egypt, where he attended the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit and had a meeting with his Indian counterpart, a Press TV correspondent reported late on Saturday.

Islamabad believes that Indian intelligence agencies are spearheading an insurgency in the oil rich Baluchistan province where Baluch tribal groups, seeking greater autonomy for the province, have been leading a violent campaign for years now.

Insurgency has increased in Baluchistan, which borders war-torn Afghanistan, following the 2001 US-led invasion that sent Taliban militants across the border into Pakistan.

Pakistan says India fuels tensions in Baluchistan

Read the news at the beggining of the thread. Now it is the job of your govt and media to provide details of such a nationally important agenda. Specially when proof of indian involvement in terror activities was handed over.

You calim india is largest democracy, where is your democratic institutions??? ruling govt , parliament, media ???? they are suppose to inform indians. Looks like your indian govt and media is hiding the truth of indian terror involvement from their citizens.

the text highlighted by you is mere speculation of the official statement...
Gilani's statement
With reference to Indian interference in Baluchistan we have informed India in categorical terms and it was the part of our joint declaration.

When matter proceeds then the time will come to provide further evidence

here's what manmohan singh said
“But if you have any evidence, we are willing to look at it because we are an open book, we have nothing to hide. We are not afraid of discussing any of these issues,”

no needs blessings if the terrorist himself claims to be a pakistani.....and also reveals info abt his trainers

besides the reports were right...if it were wrong ...you could have said the above words !!!!!

and kasab came in an indian fishing trawler......besides i dont think trawlers can be located with radars !!!!!!!use some common sense here !!!!!!!and you ll figure it out

Last edited:
buddy , you dont have to ask him how to define a proof. you just need to google PROOF MEANING .. you will get your answer .. the simple logic doesn't go thru his SKULL .. lol .. 'coz simply the majority here doesn't agree with your own defination of proof .. well to be fair you are not privileged enuff to get hanuman's blessings.. it doesn't matter whether it was one hour, one day , one week or a year .. the fact is that your own Mr. durrani was sacked for bringing out that fact in open. that speaks volume .. and regarding your last point i didn't know that gods were doing intelligece gathering .. if that is the case you should be preventing all the terrorist attacks happening in your country. there is no need to bring religious tones and gods in the discussion .. my request to you 'coz that will just flare up the argument.

You see this is the main problem with you guys, you cant stick with one and debate, you answer to one, and wow here comes the whole IPL league:disagree:
By the way i am not your buddy, now move on.

Back
Top Bottom