What's new

India fueling insurgency in Baluchistan

talkin abt wars ... did i forgot to tell you about '65,'71 and most recently kargil... ??? .. 3:1 isn't a bad ratio ..is it.. ??
If India had actually won wars in that ration then yes, it would not be bad.

Unfortunately, the only war India can claim winning is 1971.
our god ,clearly, ( seriously, writing this makes me laugh) has better motivational skills than your god.. .... man i love playin with kids...you did well to make me remember my childhood days.. thks.. :)
Stop responding to off topic posts, and stop insulting other members.

Where was ur god when we took half of kashmir from u?

Half of Kashmir?Boy we dismembered half your country.
I wonder why you are so happy about it,unlike India Pakistan does not have the power to keep it's share of Kashmir if a serious conflict were to develop.Stop being childish.

And since when did Kashmir and 1971 war had anything to do with Balochistan? Stop going off-topic.

The topic here is India's terror activities in Balochistan and also NWFP, proof of which has been given to Indian government and US.

Indian terror activities or not, balochistan does carry similarities with east Pakistan. The government apathy has made the baloch people feel left out and the response by the government on the people seems heavy handed...similar to east pakistan. The balochis say they've been neglected compared to punjab...where all the developement they feel has gone....again similar to East Pakistan. Balchis feel all power is in hands of punjabis and their voice is not heard...again similar.

And now the issue has been pushed on the international level...they may get some legitimacy to their claims.

The geographical disadvantage might not be there and in the end may well be impossible to sustain a separate baloch land...but the factors for EP like situation are there.

Indian terror activities or not, balochistan does carry similarities with east Pakistan. The government apathy has made the baloch people feel left out and the response by the government on the people seems heavy handed...similar to east pakistan. The balochis say they've been neglected compared to punjab...where all the developement they feel has gone....again similar to East Pakistan. Balchis feel all power is in hands of punjabis and their voice is not heard...again similar.

And now the issue has been pushed on the international level...they may get some legitimacy to their claims.

The geographical disadvantage might not be there and in the end may well be impossible to sustain a separate baloch land...but the factors for EP like situation are there.

Man! people like you just come out of a comic book. Understand something before you pop some more smoke out of your ***, the issue of baluchistan is not raised but the terrorism that India is spreading there, 2 different things. When a similar resolution as one on kashmir gets passed over baluchistan in the UN, then tell us before that keep the flawed logic to your self. Compairing baluchistan with Kashmir is like comparing Assam with Kashmir.
Kashmir isnt Indian territory but Assam is and so is Baluchistan a Pakistani. The events of EP cannot be recreated here and not without a bloody nulcear exchange between the two sides.

The rest of your post is as usual some more trash.:tsk:

but the factors for EP like situation are there.

As I pointed out in the other thread - those factors are not enough for Baluchistan to secede, even if you recreate the exact sentiment among the Baluch that existed among the Bengalis in EP.

Man! people like you just come out of a comic book. Understand something before you pop some more smoke out of your ***, the issue of baluchistan is not raised but the terrorism that India is spreading there, 2 different things. When a similar resolution as one on kashmir gets passed over baluchistan in the UN, then tell us before that keep the flawed logic to your self. Compairing baluchistan with Kashmir is like comparing Assam with Kashmir.
Kashmir isnt Indian territory but Assam is and so is Baluchistan a Pakistani. The events of EP cannot be recreated here and not without a bloody nulcear exchange between the two sides.

The rest of your post is as usual some more trash.:tsk:

Do you have a habit of ranting off on newbies to show off your intelligence...trust me it doesnt serve the purpose, rather the opposite.

Now where in that entire post did you see the word kashmir mentioned, maybe you were having nightmares about kashmir as usual and suddenly woke up and started typing crap out of fear.

About the EP events I pointed out some facts, try to negate these before spewing out the limited expletives known to you.

Thanks.

As I pointed out in the other thread - those factors are not enough for Baluchistan to secede, even if you recreate the exact sentiment among the Baluch that existed among the Bengalis in EP.

Accepted it wont secede, but an insurgency would be a big headache as well considering the economic importance B'stan has gained with Gwadar and Gas.

Do you have a habit of ranting off on newbies to show off your intelligence...trust me it doesnt serve the purpose, rather the opposite.

Now where in that entire post did you see the word kashmir mentioned, maybe you were having nightmares about kashmir as usual and suddenly woke up and started typing crap out of fear.

About the EP events I pointed out some facts, try to negate these before spewing out the limited expletives known to you.

Thanks.

Newbies of your kind can go to hell for all i care. Kashmir isnt mentioned in the entire post and i mentioned it as an obvious between the 2. Since every time kashmir is mentioned and its disputed nature, your kind relates it with Baluchistan and that is why if you happened to read my post a bit more carefully rather then in a hurry to reply for the sake of reply, you would have realized i mentioned assam as well, now that wasnt mentioned in your post either:disagree:.
And for the last part your so called facts that you pointed out are already beaten to death by many here but since you have nothing more to add then harping over the same old song it has become obvious that the purpose is to troll and not debate.

U lost your sovereignty wen US started bombing your land.... first deal with US to save your sovereignty

Pakistan certainly has proves of Indian involvement and that’s the reason why there was a joint statement. As far as our sovereignty is concerned you too have agreed on US monitoring of your nuclear assets. No country in the world is sovereign.

Pakistan certainly has proves of Indian involvement and that’s the reason why there was a joint statement. .

Have you read the joint statement .....

Let me help you here...

Following is the text of the joint statement issued here on Thursday at the conclusion of meeting between Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at Sharm-el-Sheikh on sidelines of 15th NAM summit.

(TEXT BEGINS)

The Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh and the Prime Minister of Pakistan Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani met in Sharm El Sheikh on July 16, 2009.

The two Prime Ministers had a cordial and constructive meeting. They considered the entire gamut of bilateral relations with a view to charting the way forward in India - Pakistan relations.

Both leaders agreed that terrorism is the main threat to both countries. Both leaders affirmed their resolve to fight terrorism and to cooperate with each other to this end.

Prime Minister Singh reiterated the need to bring the perpetrators of Mumbai attacks to justice. Prime Minister Gilani assured that Pakistan will do everything in its power in this regard. He said that Pakistan has provided an updated status dossier on the investigations of the Mumbai attacks and had sought additional information/evidence. Prime Minister Singh said that the dossier is being reviewed.

Both leaders agreed that the two countries will share real time credible and actionable information on any future terrorist threats.

Prime Minister Gilani mentioned that Pakistan has some information on threats in Balochistan and other areas.

Both Prime Ministers recognized that dialogue is the only way forward. Action on terrorism should not be linked to the Composite Dialogue process and these should not be bracketed. Prime Minister Singh said that India was ready to discuss all issues with Pakistan, including all outstanding issues.

Prime Minister Singh reiterated India’s interest in a stable, democratic, Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Both leaders agreed that the real challenge is development and the elimination of poverty. Both leaders are resolved to eliminate those factors which prevent our countries from realizing their full potential. Both agreed to work to create an atmosphere of mutual trust and confidence.

Both leaders reaffirmed their intention to promote regional cooperation.

Both Foreign Secretaries should meet as often as necessary and report to the two Foreign Ministers who will be meeting on the sidelines of the forthcoming UN General Assembly.

Sharm el Sheikh

Now tell me where does the statement say that India has accepted Pakistani legations of fueling insurgency.......or Pakistan has provided proof of Indian involvement.....The only documents exchanged are linked to Mumbai Terrorist attack....

And Now before you shout that this is article is an Indian propaganda....let me share the link with you.....

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Text of Pakistan-India Joint Statement

Last edited:
this thread is useless...if you keep on accusing India without having a single proof!
as far as the joint statement is concerned...let the proofs be shwon and then we will talk about it....but as of now...you have zero proof to round us.

Back
Top Bottom