What's new

India-France Rafale Deal Stalled

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be smoking your chillum for hours

increasing jobs in HAL? I guess you cheerleading indian would have thought that adding a few radars to the glued-up plane doors will make you feel mastering the work of making supersonic fighter jets!

Very good indian cheerleading logic indeed!

I hope someday , you will have the ability to reason with facts.

The words cheerleading, smoking etc are repeated in every replies as if that is the only words you are able to put up while having a conversation based on logical debate.

I cant believe i wasted my time replying to a brain dead putting up reasoning with facts after facts.

Silly Me.

Bye

is there any thing new for you to contribute other than your antiquated, more than 5-year-old news quote and large amount of idiotic drivels?

As expected. a degenerated Indo-phobic perverted mind is incapable of seeing the counter-argument in my post.

Let me make it more simple

Here is your original post:

A smart move by the French.

Dassault Rafale has developed a great name for itself, They should not allow it to be ruined by the poor quality of indian workmenship for a mere $12 billion contract.

If indeed Dassault Rafale's purpose is not to ruin its reputation due to perceived ineffectiveness of HAL. Why should Dassault Rafale participated in the MRCA in the first place?

Any retard can deduce that HAL will place significant role in the MRCA given their past experience

And its publicly known as early as 2007, that HAL will manufacture some of the procured fighters locally.

So are the French foolish to still continue with the deal all along, or you the foulest Indo-phobic pervert clouded by retardation to come up with such degenerate retarded logic?

They know really well how indians work after involvement in their dying lca-tejas project

So despite "know really well how indians work after involvement in their dying lca-tejas project" the French still go for a joint development of a SRSAM with India?:woot:

India, France conclude talks USD 6 billion SRSAM deal

Either decision makers on French side prior to coming up with such a deal are not taking the concerns of cyber-masochistic, , ritualistic, Chinese Indo-phobic pervert seriously or they are just being human ;)

By the way, feel silly explaining all of this since anways probably sooner you"ll be banned on pdf for racially abusing Pakistanis here. :cry:

I THINK THE FRENCH NEED TO LOOK AT HIGHLY SUCCESFUL SU30MKI project and how hal has license produced over 100
su30mki fighters since 2004.

This is nothing more than DASSULT/RELIANCE trying to jepodise HALS involvement and to DILUTE TOT of RAFALE

i bet the BRITS/GERMANS/AMERICANS are rubbing their hands with GLEE as THE FRENCH FAIL WITH ANOTHER massive RAFALE ORDER.

CAN THE FRENCH REALLY **** THIS UP so late in the day

As expected. a degenerated Indo-phobic perverted mind is incapable of seeing the counter-argument in my post.

By the way, feel silly explaining all of this since anways probably sooner you"ll be banned on pdf for racially abusing Pakistanis here. :cry:

These are among the few guys which makes us realize , it doesnt require much brain to survive on forums.

I hope someday , you will have the ability to reason with facts.

The words cheerleading, smoking etc are repeated in every replies as if that is the only words you are able to put up while having a conversation based on logical debate.

I cant believe i wasted my time replying to a brain dead putting up reasoning with facts after facts.

Silly Me.

Bye

cheerleading indians need to be kept reminded by the min how good they are!

another mega cheerleading troll who doesnt have a clue in contractual negotiation for big ticket projects other than spewing dregs from an obvious ganja overdose!

If indeed Dassault Rafale's purpose is not to ruin its reputation due to perceived ineffectiveness of HAL. Why should Dassault Rafale participated in the MRCA in the first place?

That is contractual negotiation phase one. Will HAL be willing to reveal to outsiders how incompetent they are at an early stage?

Any retard can deduce that HAL will place significant role in the MRCA given their past experience

contractual signing is a legal binding act which does not work well on deductions retard!

And its publicly known as early as 2007, that HAL will manufacture some of the procured fighters locally.

indian quality for indian users. that explains everything

So are the French foolish to still continue with the deal all along, or you the foulest Indo-phobic pervert clouded by retardation to come up with such degenerate retarded logic?

it depends on how the indians are hiding their shoddiness and how well the French can discover the pitfalls! It is never too late as long as the contract is not signed!

So despite "know really well how indians work after involvement in their dying lca-tejas project" the French still go for a joint development of a SRSAM with India?:woot:

India, France conclude talks USD 6 billion SRSAM deal

Either decision makers on French side prior to coming up with such a deal are not taking the concerns of cyber-masochistic, , ritualistic, Chinese Indo-phobic pervert seriously or they are just being human ;)

You are really silly to compare the complexities of making a fighter jet to the making of missiles

Everyone,

I have been curious to figure out why Indian Govt. is hell bent on making Dassault accountable for 108 air-crafts to be manufactured by HAL. It makes little business sense since Dassault doesn't control HAL and will have limited say in the processes and manufacturing schedules of HAL.

WELL HERE IS THE ANSWER (Don't ask how i learnt about it)

- This entire thing is a just an euphemistic way of saying "transfer the technology and do the knowledge transfer to HAL"

- HAL won't be able to meet schedules if the engineers don't have complete understanding of various sub-systems and how to integrate them down to the very code level. HAL knows it and Dassault understands it! Since 50% of the deal value must come from Indian firms (considering 17% of deal value is already taken up by the first 18 planes) . Dassault has little choice but to establish the knowledge base of manufacturing know-how so the systems can be delivered on time

- Dassault wanted Indian govt to immediately exercise option for 63 more because now the deal value increased by 50%. What is does in effect is that it allows Dassault to have more foreign components. (Let me explain here)

Initial deal value for 126 aircrafts : 12B
Foreign Systems Value: 6B (1.7B value in effect for first 18 planes, Dassualt left with only 4.3B to source from outside India )
Indian Systems Value: 6B

Initial deal value for 189 aircrafts : 18B
Foreign Systems Value: 9B (1.7B value in effect for first 18 planes, Dassualt now left with 7.3B to source from outside India )
Indian Systems Value: 9B

This difference of 3B (7.3 - 4.3) will allow Dassault to keep some critical technologies that it will otherwise have to part should the deal is only signed for 126 planes in order to adhere to the terms and conditions of local sourcing mentioned in the contract.

- The role of Reliance.....well i will talk more next time.

As an FYI: After all the haggle, deal will be signed! :) So cheer up if you were concerned if this deal will fall and India will go for Euro-fighter :)

As an FYI: After all the haggle, deal will be signed! :) So cheer up if you were concerned if this deal will fall and India will go for Euro-fighter :)

No one seriously believed that the deal would fail dude :D ... except of some :alcoholic:....nah I will just leave it and let them wet dream :D

Everyone,

I have been curious to figure out why Indian Govt. is hell bent on making Dassault accountable for 108 air-crafts to be manufactured by HAL. It makes little business sense since Dassault doesn't control HAL and will have limited say in the processes and manufacturing schedules of HAL.

WELL HERE IS THE ANSWER (Don't ask how i learnt about it)

- This entire thing is a just an euphemistic way of saying "transfer the technology and do the knowledge transfer to HAL"

- HAL won't be able to meet schedules if the engineers don't have complete understanding of various sub-systems and how to integrate them down to the very code level. HAL knows it and Dassault understands it! Since 50% of the deal value must come from Indian firms (considering 17% of deal value is already taken up by the first 18 planes) . Dassault has little choice but to establish the knowledge base of manufacturing know-how so the systems can be delivered on time

- Dassault wanted Indian govt to immediately exercise option for 63 more because now the deal value increased by 50%. What is does in effect is that it allows Dassault to have more foreign components. (Let me explain here)

Initial deal value for 126 aircrafts : 12B
Foreign Systems Value: 6B (1.7B value in effect for first 18 planes, Dassualt left with only 4.3B to source from outside India )
Indian Systems Value: 6B

Initial deal value for 189 aircrafts : 18B
Foreign Systems Value: 9B (1.7B value in effect for first 18 planes, Dassualt now left with 7.3B to source from outside India )
Indian Systems Value: 9B

This difference of 3B (7.3 - 4.3) will allow Dassault to keep some critical technologies that it will otherwise have to part should the deal is only signed for 126 planes in order to adhere to the terms and conditions of local sourcing mentioned in the contract.

- The role of Reliance.....well i will talk more next time.

Thanks for this .....real informative piece and jst as expected jst a tussle for ToT .france is never goin 2 let it go

No one seriously believed that the deal would fail dude :D ... except of some :alcoholic:....nah I will just leave it and let them wet dream :D

They can't help it born to do that

India is still a poor country. Begged France for almost free Rafale and tech but they said no.

Yes we are begging to France for free Rafale also we are giving them $15B to buy chocolate for french kids :omghaha:

I see France leaning down to Indian demands. $12-20 Billions is too big to be missed by any country.

Yeah, the only truth in it is that the real money is missing as ever from the deal.

Yeah, the only truth in it is that the real money is missing as ever from the deal.
plz elaborate, my dear sir.
let the light dawn upon our igno'rant' minds.

These are among the few guys which makes us realize , it doesnt require much brain to survive on forums.

The way he writes chillum & ganja in his every alternate post, do you still think he is chinese, he is one of our brother who left us in 1947.

HAL definitely can build the plane. But just don't hold Dassault responsible for HAL's follies. The only responsibility for Dassault is to transfer the assembly line and related technology. After that, Hal is on its own. How can HAL grow up if Indian gov is not making them responsible.

STop hold Dassault responsible for any planes manufacture by HAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom