What's new

India finds no mention in Chinese foreign minister's annual press meet

Yea Chinese Dragon. We are old friends.

Remember the many sleepless nights we used to give to the Indians. :rofl:

Hahaha some of the old Indian members even sent me private messages saying "Because of you I don't want to come to PDF anymore". :lol:

But now the senior Indian members are being a lot more respectful to us so I return the gesture. I only really attack when people cross the lines too far. Otherwise my default setting is friendly.

Hahaha some of the old Indian members even sent me private messages saying "Because of you I don't want to come to PDF anymore". :lol:

But now the senior Indian members are being a lot more respectful to us so I return the gesture. I only really attack when people cross the lines too far. Otherwise my default setting is friendly.

They ask for trouble from us.

I still give it out every day to the Indians. :lol:

Indians wont attack coz there is no natural hatred b/w india and china unlike india-pakistan and most of the indians look towards china with respect and its is shown in even behavior here.

Dont conclude post through racist remarks as its usual in india not particular towards chinese

It was a team effort.

Just a few days ago some bhartee was talking about 50 cent army.

I put him in his place quickly.

Team effort? i think now u will stop posting threads in frustration :lol:
Every body knows who is put at place by whom n when ;)

lol when he did not mention the higher than mountain, deeper than ocean, stronger than steel sweeter than honey friend Pakistan, why is not mentioning rival India a big news ?

7b2.jpg

Whor* is the one who comes to places where it is not needed, just to get F#$ked. :omghaha:

Guess who is doing it right now ;)

Indians wont attack coz there is no natural hatred b/w india and china unlike india-pakistan and most of the indians look towards china with respect and its is shown in even behavior here.

Dont conclude post through racist remarks as its usual in india not particular towards chinese

Team effort? i think now u will stop posting threads in frustration :lol:
Every body knows who is put at place by whom n when ;)

Classic example of attention seeking Indian. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom