What's new

India finds no mention in Chinese foreign minister's annual press meet

Look at this childish chest thumping!

@Wright may be 2 trillion dollars not but Agni missiles are.... Go search china's reaction to Agni missile....

if it was not some provocative crooks in your country who labelled the missile a "China-killer", we took it as another wasteful fire cracker explosion test.

@on topic.... The reason china didnt mention india is that they worried about rising power of india.... They trying to show they dont care but inside they shiver like tree leafs.

Our leaves shakes all the time because of blowing winds. If the trees have legs they will run as far away as they could from indian hot air.

... Btw why its even a news? What is china? Cheap nation who in search of technology.... No one sells it so they steal by cyber attack but in return they get mugged by yankees cyber hackers.... Btw its a shame that a nation which claims their 5th generation jetfighter (a tin box empty inside) is superior to that of F-22....

We have more money in the banks than your cheap nation, What a shame cheerleading indians keeps toeing the imperialists' lines all the time just to get more working visas.

Yet begs Su-35 from russia....

We help the ruskie balance their trade you fool.

What else can i say. While india getting far ahead in military technology that it refused Su-35 by saying it aint worth it.... Dassault rafale, Apache, Agni-5 and agni-6, FGFA, P-8i, Chinook etc etc list is long.... india truly getting far ahead in military technology by the help of america, france, israel, uk, germany etc etc.... No wonder why china is worried.

you are getting all the sub-standard imports which will crack within 5 years of operation. Then another round of crashing begins! They know too well incapable indians cannot make a decent bullet!

All the supplying country would just love india to start a war with anyone in the territory. Why? That will be the best time for a $ hike of their spare parts and supplies and they dont need to send their wh*r*s in on a plate to the horny white-worhsipping indians for plum deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
China has always been more oriented towards its East . They don't care all that much about countries to their West.

Seems like a slow news day for ToI and finally Pakistanis get something to celebrate about.

The ToI even puts the Apple Daily to shame, and that is saying something. :no:

Though in the global scheme of things, no one can beat Fox News and The Sun.

Agreed....Times of India has turned itself into a page-3 tabloid news paper...I think for people outside India, i would recomend to really read " The Hindu" news paper to really get a pulse of India and Non tabloid news....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom