What's new

India Finds New Methods to Punish U.S. Diplomats

Actually he would be strip searched by a male marshal if such a need ever arises. I doubt the marshals care about the age, gender or appearance of the diplomat or consular employees.
then why are you getting exited about cojon's man...
so you not interested in bangladeshi cojon's

Your NY deputy consul was just strip searched. U.S marshals went through her privates, would have gone through her cojons if she had any !!!

Your first question was about Houston and the second was about cojones....whats up jamaati? lacking the b@lls to withstand Hasina's witchunt?

tell me how many governments have stood up against the US like this.......m sure not many....which means tat our guv. has the balls to fight even if its the USA....

Devyani case: India hardens stand, seeks 'US tax violations' - The Times of India

The issue is the merit of the case.

These allegations of abuse keep coming out of the NY Indian Consulate. It is incumbent upon the U.S Attorney Preet Bharara to act on these allegations when two maids were allegedly abused by another consulate employee and also by the Head of the NY Consulate.

India was asked to withdraw Devyani back in September, India chose to ignore that and started to harass the maid's family in India to win her compliance. This left the U.S Attorney with no other option but to rescue the family out of the clutches of the Indian Govt retaliation.

Devaynni had to be charged and rightfully so, to set an example so the future Indian Consulate employees will leave India behind in India when they are in USA.

I can guarantee that no other Indian NY Consulate employee will dare to abuse their maid again, thanks to the delayed but appropriate act of the U.S Attorney.

Last edited:
The issue is the merit of the case.

These allegations of abuse keep coming out of the NY Indian Consulate. It is incumbent upon the U.S Attorney Preet Bharara to act on these allegations when two maids were allegedly abused by another consulate employee and also by the Head of the NY Consulate.

India was asked to withdraw Devyani back in September, India chose to ignore that and started to harass the maid's family in India to win her compliance. This left the U.S Attorney with no other option but to rescue the family out of the clutches of the Indian Govt retaliation.

Devaynni had to be charged and rightfully so, as an example so the future Indian Consulate employees will leave India behind in India when they are in USA.

I can guarantee that no other Indian NY Consulate employee will dare to abuse their maid again, thanks to the delayed but appropriate act of the U.S Attorney.
all you small countries are worth for nothing...other than cheerleading...
one day you cheer for america, another day you cheer for some other country...atleast try to show some self respect...

all you small countries are worth for nothing...other than cheerleading...
one day you cheer for america, another day you cheer for some other country...atleast try to show some self respect...
you are asking a Bangladeshi jamaati to show some self respect of which they have none

That would be counter productive.

Please don't tell me that you thought I was serious ....... :o:

You mean about the launching of Preemptive strikes on US???

No. I am DEAD SERIOUS.

attack with newly bought INS Jalashwa, P-8I, C-17s, C-130Js ------> There Weapons used on them. TASTE OF THERE OWN MEDICINE.

Then we should ask to reverse Vikky too . It is time for an all out invasion of amireeka .

The+_d2d35f7491306df93c2296e02397a836.jpg

troll2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom