What's new

India Finds New Methods to Punish U.S. Diplomats

If Nitish Kumar can call Ishrat Jahan bahu of Bihar , why can't the pakistanis call Devayani as bahu of Pakistan .

After all we are brothers ...... :D

That would be counter productive.

What happened bro ?? You in trolling mode for few days ...... :D

You mean about the launching of Preemptive strikes on US???

No. I am DEAD SERIOUS.

attack with newly bought INS Jalashwa, P-8I, C-17s, C-130Js ------> There Weapons used on them. TASTE OF THERE OWN MEDICINE.

I heard a rumor she was trying to get arrested again....just to feel the magic fingers of justice....

What's wrong with you juicy boy ?

why+so+seriuos.jpg

Calm down

Last edited:
images

A complete idiot.The guy who dont know about the basics of journalism.Last time when I see his show he claimed and boasted he has Cabinet Committee on Security note,pathetic.
Well kamal nath is a complete politician, so no surprise.This guys and his collegues in other channels exaggerated this diplomatic row like a war.This electronic media kings is help pakistani terrorist in 26/11 in indirect way and we lost two NSG bravemens.
After two hours long debate, Newshour panelist realizes he entered into wrong discussion

images

A complete idiot.The guy who dont know about the basics of journalism.Last time when I see his show he claimed and boasted he has Cabinet Committee on Security note,pathetic.
Well kamal nath is a complete politician, so no surprise.This guys and his collegues in other channels exaggerated this diplomatic row like a war.This electronic media kings is help pakistani terrorist in 26/11 in indirect way and we lost two NSG bravemens.

He is JUST like ME......:D

Just fell short of ICBM strikes but nevertheless bombing the hell out of America by Sukhoi-30MKIs is no small a strike :enjoy:

I heard a rumor she was trying to get arrested again....just to feel the magic fingers of justice....

Typically uneducated backwoods scum statements there..........
And do I have to wonder why there are so many red-necks?

Is it true she plans to marry the bailiff? only man who ever satisfied her?

Didja Momma do that?

i think its not the help...houston want to take part of that historic mission...so isro agreed them to be part of...

What if they lose contact with the craft ? Or they refuse to continue to be involved in this mission ?

What if they lose contact with the craft ? Or they refuse to continue to be involved in this mission ?
Its just a back up network..india has our own deep space network...
Do you think india is a fool to believe the americans...

Its just a back up network..india has our own deep space network...
Do you think india is a fool to believe the americans...

Why didn't India use its own available services instead of seeking services from America. One of the advantages of doing it on your own is no one can squeeze your cojons !!

Back
Top Bottom