What's new

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets

And this system is going to suck against it. Iron dome is meant to counter pathetic rockets of Hamas made from corroded steel tubes. Not for some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world. Coming in dozens. Plethora of them. Backed by radars and air support.

Corroded steel has nothing to do with trajectory. Iron Dome is meant for non maneuverable targets, doesn't matter if it's made of corroded steel or space age titanium. If it's following it's trajectory, it'll be taken down.

Please explain why it cant be used to counter MBRLS ..

Certified trolls can't.

Ok.

One from my side now :

And Saddam will wage the mother of all wars on U.S ...

I am actually finding indians more funny that I previously thought....

imo u r using wrong flags (at least one of the them) ;)

According to him,Hamas won the war..:lol:

:woot:

But they raise a valid question, Iron dome will have limited usage in a India - Pakistan conflict, but will be effective in reducing casualties, what do you say?

Is the author hooked on LSD or Meth to even think that some terrorist can steal a nuclear weapon from one of the most protected underground facilities of the country that too guarded by the elitest of elite SSG Commandos and somehow manage to even launch them without missiles or launch codes ? :azn: ... Does he even know how nuclear launch systems are designed or how they work ? I do not think so !

The scenario above reminds me of the movie 'Border' where Sunny Deol starts running towards a 'Pakistani Tank' with an anti-tank mine in hand and the commander of the Pakistani tank orders the driver to retreat (or run away) while shooting at Sunny Deol with the .50 cal mounted on the turret of the tank. Sunny keeps running at the tank while taking in multiple hits from the .50 cal and manages to lay down the mine under the tank, blowing it up. After that he probably performed gangnam style or something (not a part of the movie).

You are not representative of the American public opinion. Most have a negative opinion of Pakistan, and there a a very large distrust between the two countries, especially since your number 1 enemy was found hiding there.

There is a reason why the Obama admin never informed the Pk government of the impending raid. And there is a reason you are droning them.

Anyhow carry on, trolls like you are common, but thankfully not representative.

Don't you get it? he is another guy who is ashamed on his country so using American flag.

And this system is going to suck against it. Iron dome is meant to counter pathetic rockets of Hamas made from corroded steel tubes.

Any missiles that follows ballistic trajectory can be countered by Iron Dome,whether made from steel tubes or titanium..[/QUOTE]

Not for some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world. Coming in dozens. Plethora of them. Backed by radars and air support.
When india is already superior in almost every aspects,with highly advanced weapon locating radars and space based surveillance capability,short range systems such as Iron dome will surely act as a force multiplier..Iron dome just need to counter your initial barrage until we locate and destroy your launchers with our own MBRLS and short range missiles like PRAHAR.

And this system is going to suck against it. Iron dome is meant to counter pathetic rockets of Hamas made from corroded steel tubes. Not for some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world. Coming in dozens. Plethora of them. Backed by radars and air support.

And it will fail. Would proved to be a LCA Tejas on the land. :)

Yawn....don't worry then. Our money..we will buy what we want. If it is all ineffective against "some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world", so be it.:) Imagining that only you have the brains is a risky exercise. Let us do our thing & you do yours.

Yawn....don't worry then. Our money..we will buy what we want. If it is all ineffective against "some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world", so be it.:) Imagining that only you have the brains is a risky exercise. Let us do our thing & you do yours.

Kind of sucks when people assume experts in India and Israel don't know what they are doing.

Wait...I'm confused. How can Iron Dome be used against a nation like Pakistan? Pakistanis won't fire any p*ssy 'rockets' on India in case of war. They will bomb the sh!t outa Indian cities by using their large and fairly sophisticated ballistic and cruise missiles' arsenal etc...so how will Iron Dome be effective against Pakistani missile forces which are 1000x more sophisticated than primitive Hamas rockets?

PS. If I was a Pakistani , I would've taken out Indian defenses by using PAF's lethal stand-off capability , cruise missiles etc before launching all-out missile attack on Indian interests.

Indian defence contractors using Pakistan's name to justify their possible acquiring of a weapon system that is not made for India in the first place...lol

# A performance evaluation doesn't always translate into acquisition. India gets briefed on a spectrum of weapon systems; from Raytheon radars to the EFT's performance in Libya. It doesn't mean we go out and purchase everything that we evaluate or show interest in.

# The battlefield performance of the Iron Dome holds special significance to us as parallel systems owing to a common source like the SPYDER have already been inducted into our forces. Also, the dearth of real-time data due to lack of testing grounds and simulations is an attractive incentive as well.

# India doesn't have any defence contractors like the US(our defence sector is state owned) does in the technical sense.

Any missiles that follows ballistic trajectory can be countered by Iron Dome,whether made from steel tubes or titanium..

Err...he thinks that it will differentiate between corroded tubes of Hams & sophisticated tubes of Pakistan. Let him be.......

we should be looking to integrate Iron dome soon.

becoz there is a high probability that Pakistan will disintegrate in future. LET have influence in border areas with India, so we can expect a small state like gaza strip bordering INDIA controlled by LET.

Iron dome will become handy in that scenario .

:azn:

Back
Top Bottom