What's new

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets

I would love to see another hezbollah war so it becomes clear to everyone how Ineffective and BS propaganda the iron dome is

Or do you love to see another hundreds of your Palestinian brothers and sisters dead? Only an insane can ask for more bloodshed.

For cost effectiveness, one could easily acquire Rheinnettal Oerlikon, but Iron Dome provides better prospects than it. Specially when there'll be localized production of the projectiles.

From your opinion it seems like, Tanks are obsolete as AGTMs are cheap. Isn't?

LET won't be firing any projectiles. If any projectile would be fired. It would be by PA. And Iron Dome isn't meant for those projectiles. Enough said.

Your money. You paranoid of LET. You can spend it to counter that "threat". No issues.

I would love to see another hezbollah war so it becomes clear to everyone how Ineffective and BS propaganda the iron dome is

It worked 97%, and going by the casualty figures on the Israeli side - it's believable that's it's effective.

Hezbollah has Fajr-5.

Hamas had Fajr-5.

Iron Dome successfully intercepted Fajr-5 most of the times. Your point?

Or Hezbollah has some super weapons?

LET won't be firing any projectiles. If any projectile would be fired. It would be by PA. And Iron Dome isn't meant for those projectiles. Enough said.

Your money. You paranoid of LET. You can spend it to counter that "threat". No issues.

You won't use artillery and MBRL in war? :blink: Iron dome is exactly meant for such engagements.

And from where will poor LET dirt cheap rats will acquire artillery?

Hezbollah has Fajr-5.

Hamas had Fajr-5.

Iron Dome successfully intercepted Fajr-5 most of the times. Your point?

Or Hezbollah has some super weapons?

I don't know but we have to wait and see , israel survives on gay wars and with the gay iron dome everything is crystal clear to me

Wait...I'm confused. How can Iron Dome be used against a nation like Pakistan? Pakistanis won't fire any p*ssy 'rockets' on India in case of war. They will bomb the sh!t outa Indian cities by using their large and fairly sophisticated ballistic and cruise missiles' arsenal etc...so how will Iron Dome be effective against Pakistani missile forces which are 1000x more sophisticated than primitive Hamas rockets?

Your entire BS is based on the highly stupid assumptions..

Your stupid assumption:india buys Iron dome to protect indian cities from medium range ballistic missiles and cruise missiles...
Reality:More than the defence of indian cities,India is eying iron dome for the possible use in battlefield scenarios where it can be used to intercept pakistani MBRLs and tactical missiles like nasr..

Your stupid assumption:In case for war,pakistan will bomb the $hit out of indian cities..
Reality:Only if pakistan wants to gamble with multi layered SAM and ABM systems of india in return of assured destruction of its cities,due to its serious lack of air defence system and non existent ballistic missile defence..

May be you should stick to your "hamas won the gaza conflict" type of threads..

Not my fight, but he is belittling his own nation by acting like the Iranian president.

why not American president;;;;
WMds in Iraq.
Pak's nuke r terrorist nuke.
Georgia is innocent against Evil Russia.
Countries like Iran, Venegula, China, Russia r evil because they dont have capitalistic economy n oppose it.:lol:
Poking their nose in internal affairs of yoguslavia n broke it appart.
Same thing done in Sudan.
World's strongest country attacks the world's weakest country Afghanistan just because of one man or organization. Taliban/Usama.
Giving 3 billion annually to a Country like Israel to kill the unarmed Muslims in ME.
n when the press asks to him how he should react abt these new killings of Muslims of ME, then his answer is Israel has right to defend itself:rofl:
But dont say same when just a small organization of freedom fighters fires back few ''rockets'' them he calls that they r terrorists:lol:, from the past few years the defenation of terrorist has became as those who oppose america r the terrorists of 21 century.

Your entire BS is based on the highly stupid assumptions..

Your stupid assumption:india buys Iron dome to protect indian cities from medium range ballistic missiles and cruise missiles...
Reality:More than the defence of indian cities,India is eying iron dome for the possible use in battlefield scenarios where it can be used to intercept pakistani MBRLs and tactical missiles like nasr..

Your stupid assumption:In case for war,pakistan will bomb the $hit out of indian cities..
Reality:Only if pakistan wants to gamble with multi layered SAM and ABM systems of india in return of assured destruction of its cities,due to its serious lack of air defence system and non existent ballistic missile defence..

May be you should stick to your "hamas won the gaza conflict" type of threads..

Oh indian rage? Dude , I'm seeing a whole new face of Indians in this forum. I like it though.

PS. Your post is so stupid that I don't even feel like replying. Best of luck deploying Iron Dome against MBRLs of Pakistani Military...:rofl::lol: oh the indians man Gotta love 'em.They provide the best source of laughter (both in cyberworld and in real world ;) )

It can be used against Theatre level ballistic missiles like NASR and MBRLs..

You won't use artillery and MBRL in war? :blink: Iron dome is exactly meant for such engagements.

And this system is going to suck against it. Iron dome is meant to counter pathetic rockets of Hamas made from corroded steel tubes. Not for some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world. Coming in dozens. Plethora of them. Backed by radars and air support.

And from where will poor LET dirt cheap rats will acquire artillery?

Don't know from where they will get them. But the news item thinks they can also try to be Hamas against India.

On the other hand, acquiring such defensive systems in anticipation of similar attacks might prove to be too much a temptation for groups like LeT. While they haven't yet developed rockets like the ones the Hamas has been using, the lure of such home-grown weaponry should not be under-estimated, say diplomatic sources.

It can be used against Theatre level ballistic missiles like NASR and MBRLs..

And it will fail. Would proved to be a LCA Tejas on the land. :)

Best of luck deploying Iron Dome against MBRLs of Pakistani Military...:rofl::lol: oh the indians man Gotta love 'em.They provide the best source of laughter (both in cyberworld and in real world ;) )

Please explain why it cant be used to counter MBRLS ..

Oh indian rage? Dude , I'm seeing a whole new face of Indians in this forum. I like it though.

PS. Your post is so stupid that I don't even feel like replying. Best of luck deploying Iron Dome against MBRLs of Pakistani Military...:rofl::lol: oh the indians man Gotta love 'em.They provide the best source of laughter (both in cyberworld and in real world ;) )

What are you laughing about??

Wasn't Iron Dome effective in saving numerous lives in Israel?

Back
Top Bottom