What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

pPDwq6I.jpg

yQ1HkuA.jpg

kcz8K3g.jpg

SiQELZ7.jpg

Momentum being gained in Kochi Metro Project.

Ry4YZrp.jpg

zlZvAut.jpg

Hyderabad

GIFT CITY Gandhi Nagar (Gujarat)

GIFT-city-India1.jpg

Urban Planning
GIFT promises to be a Central Business Hub, not just for India but also for the rest of the world. Bestowed with world class infrastructure, it is poised to set a new paradigm of Urban Planning. The development of GIFT offers a significant opportunity to be a testbed to drive reforms and innovation in various fields including in delivery systems, local government, physical
planning, infrastructure development, environmental protection and so on. Getting these foundation principles right is crucial to plan and execute the development

two-gateway-towers.JPG

2. The two Gateway Towers
two-gateway-towers.JPG
The tall archways of the Gateway Towers frame the majestic Diamond tower and create a picture perfect setting. Astride the main avenue of the city, the Gateway Towers have elaborate terrace gardens and rooftop restaurant. The Gateway Towers draw this design inspiration from Buland Darwaja and herald India’s arrival in the new millennium.
Plot Area (Sq.Mt) – 39,864
Total Area(Sq.Ft) – 7,682,282
Above Ground – 5,356,978
Below Ground – 1,827,624
Max. Height (in meter) – 350
Max. No. Floors – 83

diamond-tower-GIFT.JPG

1. Diamond Tower
diamond-tower-GIFT.JPG
The tallest tower is located in splendid isolation on the beautiful Fortune Island surrounded by beautiful landscape. The Diamond Tower symbolizes Gujarat’s flourishing diamond industry. Designed to portray the elegant edges of diamond facets, each floor of the tower is different and yet uniquely forming one large diamond.
Plot Area (Sq.Mt) – 28,628
Total Area(Sq.Ft) – 4,286,056
Above Ground – 2,721,372
Below Ground – 1,564,684
Max. Height (in meter) – 410
Max. No. Floors – 84

4. Naga Tower (package O)
naga-towers.JPG
The Guardian of the city. Naga a powerful symbol in India finds a re-interpretation in these buildings. Truly a magnificent first in the world.
Area – 10.6 Acres
Height – 230 m
Floor – 54

5. Convention Center
It has several halls, auditorium and an opera with sitting capacity exceeding 10,000. It’s design is inspired by Salt Crystals and Dandi March. It will also have Eight museums showcasing the history, art, culture and socio economic life of Gujarat.
Plot Area (Sq.Mt) – 214,550
Total Area(Sq.Ft) – 6,938,554
Above Ground – 3,606,348
Below Ground – 2,997,165
Max. Height (in meter) – 65
Max. No. Floors – 16

convention-tower-gujrat.JPG

We are thankful to Mr Aakar Shah who contributed this informative article to this website.

GIFT City Gandhi Nagar

Last edited:
Realistic, But A bit Over-the-Top
----------------------------------
I think it's because of the American passion for business. Talented young Americans may seek India out as a resume or even career building exercise. Talented, high class Americans go for business; often the mediocre (these are American 'mediocre', not to be confused with Indo-Pak or Asian mediocrity) settle for govt. jobs.

A French-Texan engg. Prof. once told me that making it in India is the new American and Global business exec.'s dream. The video is still reasonably un-believable.

Realistic, But A bit Over-the-Top
----------------------------------
I think it's because of the American passion for business. Talented young Americans may seek India out as a resume or even career building exercise. Talented, high class Americans go for business; often the mediocre (these are American 'mediocre', not to be confused with Indo-Pak or Asian mediocrity) settle for govt. jobs.

A French-Texan engg. Prof. once told me that making it in India is the new American and Global business exec.'s dream. The video is still reasonably un-believable.

^^ A good video. I have seen this before and makes me feel good :). On the down side, I have never had any respect for Infosys as a company. They do not create value and most of the work is low grade drudge work with little application of the mind. Before you jump on me for saying that, I have worked in the Indian IT industry for a long time before moving out.

They should have interviewed someone working in one of the better software companies.

Forget jumping, that's great feedback.
I'm PM'ing you re: your experiences of the India IT Co.'s.

What Does Europe Perceive About India?
Howzzat?

Last edited:
Why did you call me bro? :confused: Me thinks there is a deliberateness to your inviting me :rolleyes:

^^

No, there's no bs, I'm genuinely seeking your esteemed, 1'st hand advice.

I was simply trying to PM you but they changed the site so didn't know how and ended up something else. Now how to PM?

Perhaps you can help by PM'ing me so I can reply yeah?

Anyone, how to PM pls. ?

Back
Top Bottom