Reality-

ldh7.jpg

images

aplus3.jpg

DPA-RVA-85450.jpg

Advertisement-

images

^^
No need to mis-understand; urban transportation is chaotic, tolerance at it's best!

Before oil, there was steel and India's got lot's of steel.
A brick in India, delivered at site, is Rs. 2 = Pakistani Rs. 1.
Labour and cement is local, when times allow even often imported from Pakistan.
Civil engineers and project managers are also local. Project managers are Global.

In United Nations power parity terms, India is investing ~ between $ 10 - $ 20 Trillion in infrastructure. From what I've seen with my own eyes, the stuff is contemporary.

• Problem: It's not leading edge, for eg. Inida is building solar power topped canal's but not solar highways, why not ?

Nehru ORR, Hyderabad
-----------------------

images

India is a vast construction site. Korean World Bank president is here seeding all kinds of projects. Everbody knows Korea is a US 'client' state, entrenched in India. Unbelievably, road and related infra. projects are being sought out for long term investment by Global investors. The road, Nehru ORR (Outer Ring Rd.) from Hyderabad airport to the city was as good as it gets.

outer ring road is the longest flyover india with 158 k.m. solar roadways is a smart idea may will be implementing it the future when our infrastructure sector gets a bit more mature.yes transport in bigger cities is getting chaotic with increasing immigrants.which is why projects like metro rail are started in hyd...

^^

Yeah, who cares.

Gianluca S's Mumbai Floating Hotel Idea
-------------------------------------------------------------

images

55744597.jpg

(c) MORPHotel

Predictions are like shenanigans, and if I was to make one; this page will go nuts in the next 5 yrs. :

1. Mega-projects are maturing.
For eg. India's 7-10 metro rail systems in many cities and their pic.'s and news is old hat now, and the projects are full on.

2. Firstly, increasing sophistication, Globalization and demand Vs. recession and troubles everywhere else, secondly excess oil and mineral resources money generation over the past 10 yrs. of recession by countries in the Indian neighbourhood and friendly to India like the Gulf, China, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Oz and lack of long term mega investment opportunities for national funds and the like, for eg. the rise of the BRICKS investment world and third and final, elitist/aspirational yet deficit and demand driven Indian development eco-system means a whirlwind is upon us.

3. This web page is witness to 3-5 yrs. of the worst period of Global recession hit boom-boom 25 yrs. old post- liberalization Indian economy. Not bad, eh :) .

Just imagine ...

From skyscrapercity.

marconbig1.jpg

^^^

Hey my bro lives in the tower under the crane visible at the back, right hand side, of said Horizon center under construction. Nice to see, I was there recently. Same thing, called dlf Icon, side view:

images

Kakashi, to post, first log in.

Then you see an empty edit box at the end of the page called 'Quick Reply.
The empty edit box with some Microsoft Word type 'button's. Press a few buttons with your mouse, type some $hit, play around. Simple.

For pic.'s press the square button with a small tree in it. If you hold the mouse over it, it says 'Insert Image' automatically. Cut and paste url or web link there. Welcome and thanks in advance for posting.

tcs_campus11.jpg
tcs_campus21.jpg

TCS has plans for a campus in Trivandrum’s Technocity, a really, really……. REALLY large one

Investment – Rs 3500 crores
Built-up Area – 80,00,000 SQFT.(Eight Million)
16,000 global trainees per batch
Land Area – 97 acres

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom