What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

Is it worse than making baby-milk from melamine for cheap exports ? You are embarassing yourself :lol:

i think we should locally produce the things he has stated.. Seems like he needs it badly by going by the words of his. :lol:

If you Indians are allowed to insult Chinese members being some so-called "50 cents" party posters, do not expect a sane response period.

i think when govt can pay 5* for a pro-post , govt can also be hunting for any -ve govt posters.....

you people are so scared by your govt , ...

Is it worse than making baby-milk from melamine for cheap exports ? You are embarassing yourself :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cow urine is scientifically proven to cure diseases.
It is used widely.
Just because its a waste of an animal,"Brotherhood" 'yucks' at it.
Then i hope he doesn't like Honey also?
:lol:

@Brotherhood
Read it carefully.
The medicine section and uses.
Cow Urine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Cow Urine?
It is a very obvious question- why cow urine is so beneficial for health? The laboratory analysis of cow urine shows that it contains nitrogen, sulphur, phosphate, sodium, manganese, carbolic acid, iron, silicon, chlorine, magnesium, melci, citric, titric, succenic, calcium salts, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, minerals, lactose, enzymes, creatinine, hormones and gold acids- all needed in smaller amounts by the human body to balance the “tridosha”- vata, pitta and Kapha. Our body contains many micronutrients that give us strength for life. Whenever we urinate, these micronutrients are flushed out of our body. Cow urine meets the deficiency of these micronutrients in the body. It maintains the balance of these substances in our body and cures even the so called incurable diseases.

What Diseases are Cured by Cow Urine?
Cow urine is basically an excellent germicide that kills a variety of germs. Therefore, all the diseases that are caused by germs are destroyed through cow urine therapy. And if it is taken on a daily basis, it improves immunity in such a way that resists almost every disease. Some of the diseases that are proven to be cured by cow urine include:

i think when govt can pay 5* for a pro-post , govt can also be hunting for any -ve govt posters.....

you people are so scared by your govt , ...

Yeah and i will donate the "50 cents" i earned/post to the 650 million unfortunate people lacking the basic human right and dignity in India which is......:lol:

Yeah and i will donate the "50 cents" i earned/post to the 650 million unfortunate people lacking the basic human right and dignity in India which is......:lol:

The number keeps on increasing..
:rolleyes:
:lol:
Nevermind,feel self satisfied,KID!

First of all, no matter how many more troops you deploy, India are in no position to challenge China either in military or economy wise, more troops deploy mean more target practise for PLA.
Well, you just can't let go of your open-d... habbit eh?
If you are so confident then you can advice your fellow friends not to get panic..

We are just doing what is good for our Sovereignty... We will continue to build our own force at our own interest..

50 cents wont even fetch a glass of water..... Try to donate some $50 billions

Back
Top Bottom