What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

Better keep the debate civilize, like i said before, every time you guys talk about craps like "cents earned" i will answer with how many pieces of "dry cow dung" you are getting?

You make no sense. There is no evidence of Indian Government sponsored cyber manipulators who are paid in cow dung. I dont understand your obsession.

On the contrary, you probably know about the 50 cent party. You might even be a part of it for all I care.

Just a formality :

50 Cent Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic :

It's ridiculous to even assume that Arunachal Pradesh is Chinese territory.

How can you claim a land whose people outrightly reject you ?

Now that India is preparing for a war, I don't see any point of the incoming border negotiation.

We are only slapping our own faces if we continue this negotiation with India.

i dont agree with your view point. for many years china kept on pumping forces in tibbet. by your logic, was china preparing for war?

i think indian army has taken this action to counter chineese threats. it doesnt mean we r preparing for war. china and india both know their economy will suffer a lot if they go to war now.

the border negotiations should continue. all isssues can be resolved peacefully.

Now that India is preparing for a war, I don't see any point of the incoming border negotiation.

We are only slapping our own faces if we continue this negotiation with India.

Lucky for Asia,your Govt doesn't think that way.

Askai Chin is not worth that much for us.

Better keep the debate civilize, like i said before, every time you guys talk about craps like "cents earned" i will answer with how many pieces of "dry cow dung" you are getting?

Thanks for defending me.

I have been tagged as "fifty cents part" many times by Indians before i came here. I am getting used to that.

That is their typical tactics, i assume they were educated to do that. Whenever they can't refute you properly, they disparage your argument by calling you brainwashed, or questioning the credibility of your sources because they believe only Indians are well informed about what is going on outside. In one word, Indians are the most informed people in the world, anyone who says something against them is either brainwashed or paid by CPC.

Good move:tup::tup:
I believe, building higher line of defense by responsible nation like india brings more peace and stability in region.Its totally absurd if chinese authorities or media takes it as sign for war.As far as remember china had deployed 50,000 troops in region just about 3 months ago. So indian move is pretty much justified too.

Guys get over the name calling thing and let the thread move on.

Thanks for defending me.

I have been tagged as "fifty cents part" many times by Indians before i came here. I am getting used to that.

That is their typical tactics, i assume they were educated to do that. Whenever they can't refute you properly, they disparage your argument by calling you brainwashed, or questioning the credibility of your sources because they believe only Indians are well informed about what is going on outside. In one word, Indians are the most informed people in the world, anyone who says something against them is either brainwashed or paid by CPC.

come guys both indian and chineese lets show each other some respect.
we r cenuties old civilizations. remember this.

Thanks for defending me.

you r one smart girl:smokin:

LOL, that response is so typical.

Why not do a math?
5*the number of my total posts. Though you seem to be mathematically retarded, i am pretty sure you can figure that out.

Mathematically Retarded ? That's not even a word. Non sense, like every other post of yours.

Besides, I thought it's 50 cents per post. Thanks for correcting me.

India does not consider Arunachal Pradesh to be disputed territory.
As far as the GoI and Indian Army are concerned, Arunachal Pradesh is 100% Indian territory, and these new troops are doing nothing but protecting the 1 million Indian citizens of Arunachal Pradesh.

Arey bhai....You forgot the most important entity - The Arunachalis Themselves.

I had once gone there on a vacation and I was a bit surprised to see the hate and the anger of the Arunachalis on China, which stems mainly from the treatment of the Tibetans at the hand of the Chinese.

:)

You make no sense. There is no evidence of Indian Government sponsored cyber manipulators who are paid in cow dung. I dont understand your obsession.

On the contrary, you probably know about the 50 cent party. You might even be a part of it for all I care.

Just a formality :

50 Cent Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic :

It's ridiculous to even assume that Arunachal Pradesh is Chinese territory.

How can you claim a land whose people outrightly reject you ?

Mathematically Retarded ? That's not even a word. Non sense, like every other post of yours.

Besides, I thought it's 50 cents per post. Thanks for correcting me.

First of all, no matter how many more troops you deploy, India are in no position to challenge China either in military or economy wise, more troops deploy mean more target practise for PLA.
Well, you just can't let go of your open-d... habbit eh?
Who you trying to fool, you guys love using stuffs made of.......... on a daily basis, you are simply asking for embarrassment.:D
Cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer. The urine is also believed to have disinfectant properties while the dung is used in many Indian village huts as a clean and antiseptic flooring.:lol:
India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph

Cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer. The urine is also believed to have disinfectant properties while the dung is used in many Indian village huts as a clean and antiseptic flooring.:lol:

Is it worse than making baby-milk from melamine for cheap exports ? You are embarassing yourself :lol:

the world only recoganize " neem" and " termaric" only after US companies apply for their patent....

people will only wakeup when some US company will patent gau-jal...

First of all, no matter how many more troops you deploy, India are in no position to challenge China either in military or economy wise, more troops deploy mean more target practise for PLA.
Well, you just can't let go of your open-d... habbit eh?
Who you trying to fool, you guys love using stuffs made of.......... on a daily basis, you are simply asking for embarrassment.:D

OMG.. what an idiot!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom