What's new

India Delays Fighter Jet Deal (MRCA)

"India Delays Biggest Fighter Jet Deal"

LOL, no big deal! What else can you expect from Indians?

i dont think so buddy

Same was said for F-16 blk 52s,Sweedish erieyes, air refuellers,HECK even our nuclear testings in 1998? am i wrong?

JSF cost on Wiki is written 192 million $ how the heck Pakistan ever think of buying it even US agrees to sell it???? :O

Its final cost will be as the same as a new F-16
and there are several articles by US authors suggesting the purchase of F-35s purchase by Pakistan as PAF is a long customer of theres.
Here=
Military officials discuss F-35 fighter on Capitol Hill
F-35 Nearly Six Years Away, Pakistan Buys F-16s - LFTC - Letter From The Capitol

Same was said for F-16 blk 52s,Sweedish erieyes, air refuellers,HECK even our nuclear testings in 1998? am i wrong?

agree with you but not f 35
successsmiley.gif

but lets wait and see

Its final cost will be as the same as a new F-16
and there are several articles by US authors suggesting the purchase of F-35s purchase by Pakistan as PAF is a long customer of theres.
Here=
Military officials discuss F-35 fighter on Capitol Hill
F-35 Nearly Six Years Away, Pakistan Buys F-16s - LFTC - Letter From The Capitol

How cheap can JSF be! F-16IN I think is being offered at 80million$ a piece, I think even if they sell JSF @ this price range after 10 yrs! it would be expensive for Pak to acquire it in greater numbers! like 2 squadrons (18*2)

I think someone in India is making more and more money with this purchase. The longer it takes, the long the group of guys are making money. If the motivation is to make money, there will be infinite delays. India is not ready for democracy yet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: A well known "Two Timer" torn between all her

lovers , its really hard to settle down with any one(MRCA) contenders

:smitten::pakistan::china:

They are trying to squeeze more out of each deal. In any case, I thought you are gone from this forum. What had brought you back here?

I think someone in India is making more and more money with this purchase. The longer it takes, the long the group of guys are making money. If the motivation is to make money, there will be infinite delays. India is not ready for democracy yet.

How cheap can JSF be! F-16IN I think is being offered at 80million$ a piece, I think even if they sell JSF @ this price range after 10 yrs! it would be expensive for Pak to acquire it in greater numbers! like 2 squadrons (18*2)
I dont know...ask the americans also Blk52 is worth 83 million per unit as far as i think and In version isnt much expensive in compairison with blk 52?
3 years back we had more purchasing power then u ,had the fastest GDP growth in asia...maybe 2nd to china or maybe even better sometimes peaking at 11% to 12% and 8-9% normally........but now its around 5% or something......so my friend moral of the story is tht things dont always remain the same...........also our economy is improving already so dont u worry about us purchasing F-35 or any such thing in the near future 5- 6 years.

I dont know...ask the americans also Blk52 is worth 83 million per unit as far as i think and In version isnt much expensive in compairison with blk 52?
3 years back we had more purchasing power then u ,had the fastest GDP growth in asia...maybe 2nd to china or maybe even better sometimes peaking at 11% to 12% and 8-9% normally........but now its around 5% or something......so my friend moral of the story is tht things dont always remain the same...........also our economy is improving already so dont u worry about us purchasing F-35 or any such thing in the near future 5- 6 years.

Tumne toh Dil pe lee :smitten::smitten: what I initially meant was JSF@192million is out of reach from India POV also, also as far as GDP is concerned it's progress index wrt to one's own country suppose I have 100 rupee 12% growth will make me 112 next yr and suppose another guy has 10000 but GDP 5% he will have 10500 next yr, so anyday later has more money. Things dont remain the same if something right is done in present. :cheers::cheers:

So when do you guys think India will finally make a decision.

So when do you guys think India will finally make a decision.

The deal has been talked about sinced last decade and is still nowhere ..so can guess it?maybe another 2 years maybe more.....just think how much time will it take to make those 126 jets?And by the time world they be done the wold would have moved into 5th gen jet age.

The deal has been talked about sinced last decade and is still nowhere ..so can guess it?maybe another 2 years maybe more.....just think how much time will it take to make those 126 jets?And by the time world they be done the wold would have moved into 5th gen jet age.

:lol: Stop dreaming.

The MRCA started in 2004. At that time planes in the comprtition were completely different. It was due to international problems that we had to allow change of planes, which caused some delay

The MRCA actually started a lot later. Only RFI was submitted in 2004. US and EF2000 bids were submitted a lot later and were accepted on their request, which delayed it further.
The trials are still not over. How can you expect to select a plane without trials?? It would take a few more months to complete the trials specially after the Gripen NG episode.

A year is not a big deal, since its already known that the first plane will be bought in 2015-2017. The orders would be completed in 2022.

The deal is huge and its all going well as far as I know.

There is nothing to be disappointed about for Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom