What's new

India Delays Fighter Jet Deal (MRCA)

Before IPL corruption Fiasco even Mr Twitter Tharoor was seen with gr8 respect by geeky Indian community! u never know from where the smoking guns may come up :D

acctually i think he is not intentionally a bad guy.... but he dont know how to handle things.. just like he describes economy class as cattle class.... and giving views against his own govt while being a minister

On the record, I have never even once voted! This is the fewest things in my life I am proud of without being getting disappointed!

hopefully they,ll scrap the MMRCA bid and just wait for PAK FA

Exactly no jet in MRCA seems worth promising for next 25-30 yrs! half of the planes are not even inducted due to financial problems or JSF! It just for keeping number in IAF! Indians should better be good in producing locally like Chinese! if you want numbers it's fine to make mediocre places like J10,11,17 and induct them in greater numbers! India anyway is not going to use them and they will end up in museums one day! better feed the hungry and poor and educate masses :cheers::cheers:

MRCA deal cannot be scrapped....we have reached too far with it.I also dont think only keeping the numbers high would do the trick for IAF......if its aboout numbers then dont worry cause LCA Tejas is the answer for that...we are not in a hurry...MRCA will add the quality or say variety in the IAF fleet...and once PAK-FA is ready,we will be leading the region and then we also will have ample time to produce LCAs in large numbers and keep the numbers high.(or replace the older birds). Let the things take time...we are in a correct direction for the first time with our forces.

Exactly no jet in MRCA seems worth promising for next 25-30 yrs! half of the planes are not even inducted due to financial problems or JSF! It just for keeping number in IAF! Indians should better be good in producing locally like Chinese! if you want numbers it's fine to make mediocre places like J10,11,17 and induct them in greater numbers! India anyway is not going to use them and they will end up in museums one day! better feed the hungry and poor and educate masses :cheers::cheers:

this seems to be the idiology of PAF, just induct few low cost fourth generation jets and wait for 5th generation like F35 and JXX.:cheers:

and now having understood the PAF ideology, InAF is back tracking from it decision.

But back tracking after 5 years of issuing tender just seems a suicide for InAF.

this seems to be the idiology of PAF,,,

just induct few low cost fourth generation jets and wait for 5th generation like F35 and JXX.:cheers:

and now having understood the PAF ideology, InAF is back tracking from it decision.

You totally un-getted what I meant. India doesn't have the balls of fighting over the border, so why bother spending so much mollah on these planes, educate poor, feed them, proper healthcare.
I think if India wants to excel it needs serious haul up of it's Intelligence. May be if Mosad can give them training it's much better than Israeli AF giving training to IAF and so on! India today is facing serious problems with respect to naxals and home grown mujhadeen groups which can be tackled having excellent Intelligence agency and not these MRCA or something! muscle twisting will just increase arms race b/t China, pak and India!
LOL by the time LCA would be inducted either they will be advance trainers or museum toys!! :rofl::rofl:

One interesting point is that IAF will be submitting 2-3 options to the govt and then they would decide. Why is the IAF not submitting one choice? I suspect 2-3 options may be deemed technically at par and then it will be a political decision.

If it is a political decision we are going to be stuck with the SH for sure. Dunno why all the delay for. I am sure the contract will not be awarded before 2012 end. Its getting frustrating now!!

If it is a political decision we are going to be stuck with the SH for sure. Dunno why all the delay for. I am sure the contract will not be awarded before 2012 end. Its getting frustrating now!!

Not only this if F-16/18 is inducted then India would be USA's ***** just look upto any country which uses American warplanes such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Pakistan, Middle-east everyone is America's *****. America always interferes in their matter. They would keep threatening with no giving spare parts, no giving technologies, taking out sensitive technology! Indians should always keep this thing in their mind. star represents [bi-t-ch]

ohhhhhhhhhhh MRCA again go to cold room .god damn companyes waste time on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom