What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

Ever wondered why Afghanistan is in such a mess, Blame Soviet Union, Blame US and God Damn Blame Pakistan. Now what did Afgans do to all these people nothing. Welcome to Reality, and life sucks

Afghans throwed Soviets out of their country. that was the reaction.

ISI will be cruified by Afgans

Joke of the century!

Afghans throwed Soviets out of their country. that was the reaction.

Joke of the century!

I have nothing more to say, When you are older you will understand things better and know that all those idealistic things in your head is just a bunch of baloney.

I suggest you do a lot more reading

I have nothing more to say, When you are older you will understand things better and know that all those idealistic things in your head is just a bunch of baloney.

With due respect Sir! i was only trying to say that dont enforce the policy of "Might is Right" in the world. it is a destructive policy.

With due respect Sir! i was only trying to say that dont enforce the policy of "Might is Right" in the world. it is a destructive policy.

welcome to the world, pakistan does it , india does it, US does it china does it!!!!!!

but thats the way things work in this world

God! by this u got the meaning that i... or i would rather say Pakistan is weak? Sorry its not the case.if some one understands only the language of power we also know how to talk in that language also.

God! by this u got the meaning that i... or i would rather say Pakistan is weak? Sorry its not the case.if some one understands only the language of power we also know how to talk in that language also.

Well .... no one said that but fact is 'Might is Right'............:devil:

Go up and read for yourself. Why dont you just go and blow yourself up in some rathole and spare all of us here.

Sore Loser!!!......................

I hope you drown in your own vomit and that you have many daughters and they all marry well. The same goes for all RAW lackeys.

Sore Loser!!!......................

I hope you drown in your own vomit and that you have many daughters and they all marry well. The same goes for all RAW lackeys.

lol...pls go ahead and do what i said...pls.

Funny, MBI Munshi hates RAW, inspite of the fact that it was RAW who he has to credit for having a homeland in the first place!

Funny, MBI Munshi hates RAW, inspite of the fact that it was RAW who he has to credit for having a homeland in the first place!

Our dear Munshi considers formation of Bangladesh as unfortunate incident.
For him declaring Mujibir Rehman as the father of Bangladesh is a "unpopular" step taken by the current military government.

Why? Who would he rather have as the father of Bangladesh? Dont tell me Jinnah!!
Would he rather have an East Pakistan instead?

Back
Top Bottom