What's new

India counters Chinese anti-missile test

Ruag

Reaction score
India secretly counters Chinese successful Anti Ballistsic Missile test

Indian defense research organizations are smiling with ease as Pravda announces that Americans are now scared of recent Chinese ABM test. Pakistan wants Chinese missile defense by 2012. But Islamabad does not know what waits its fate.

According to Pravda, China performed a successful launch of an ABM interceptor missile. The test became an important link in the creation of the nation’s missile defense system, news agencies reported January 11. Pravda further says, it was a Chinese act to scare the Americans and the Government of Taiwan.

Interestingly, according to souurces close to Indian military defense reserach institute (it is no longer DRDO at Pune, the secret advanced organization is fully classified), India is ahead of Chinese missile technologies in stealth, target precision management, and algorithmic evasion.

The recent ABM test in China was closely followed by Indian top military space scientists. It actually exposed China's weakness and vulnerability. It also brought smiles among the Indian scientists and engineers because if this is what Chinese could perform to scare the Americans, then China has really to worry about Indian capabilities. India has two sets of program. One is open and the other is secret. The open specs are far behind the real specs. The open program boasts Prithvi Air Defense anti-ballistic missile interceptor. Last year, India showed the world how Prithvi Air Defense anti-ballistic missile interceptor achieved all the mission objectives. The two-stage interceptor missile fitted with advanced systems hit the target enemy missile at 75 kilometers (47 miles) altitude. But India does not talk about its secret program that far exceeds Prthvi's capabilities.

Indiadaily.com - India secretly counters Chinese successful Anti Ballistsic Missile test

Well... I do not agree with the author entirely. It would be foolish to be complacent in this regard. China has the technological and financial capital to lessen the gap (even if it exists) between India and China in ballistic missile defence arena.

And India should be concerned about the possibility of Pakistan acquiring such a system from China.

Indiadaily.com - India secretly counters Chinese successful Anti Ballistsic Missile test

Well... I do not agree with the author entirely. It would be foolish to be complacent in this regard. China has the technological and financial capital to lessen the gap (even if it exists) between India and China in ballistic missile defence arena.

And India should be concerned about the possibility of Pakistan acquiring such a system from China. For India, the need of the hour is to deepen technological cooperation with allies such as Israel and Russia to speed-up and enhance the development of AAD and PAD.

This is definitely an article that serves only to comfort Indian scientist and public. Also, Pakistan wouldn't need to buy such a system from China this is an anti-ICBM mid course ABM. But China might supply THAAD like system to Pakistan so this is the one that India might be concerning about.

If there is a gap between India and China in ABM technology, its China that is ahead as it had demonstrated mid course ABM technology against ICBMs. And China's lead should be widen over time.

Furthermore, Russia have not demonstrated any mid course kkv. The only hope for India to counter its China threat is to be an US allie. India better doing it now under favorable terms. Otherwise, India would be begging US to protect its might Bharat against China under US terms in 25 years.

I'm not saying India would not progress with its technology. But it advancement will be slower as compare to China. So the gap is getting wider and wider.

I do not agree with the author.
First of all, what this counter means? A missle is countered by another missile of same caliber. Bit an anti-missile system could be with another such? :what:

It could be possible that we are ahead in this particular area but what point it make. We are behind in several others such as ICBM or anti-satellite.

Instead of overhyping we should work on these things.

P.S. --> India has also demonstrated this mid course system.

If China can demonstrate mid course kkv ability, its is a nation wide missile defence technology. I'm certain that it can field theater wide missile defence technology. As its natural to build IRBM before ICBM, its also natural aprogression to build theater wide missile defence first before building national wide missle defence. Also theater wide is mainly for MRBM and IRBM with very limited ICBM capability while mid course defence is only against ICBM.

And India should be concerned about the possibility of Pakistan acquiring such a system from China.

Oh Man! This is going to burn this thread.

Interestingly, according to souurces close to Indian military defense reserach institute (it is no longer DRDO at Pune, the secret advanced organization is fully classified), India is ahead of Chinese missile technologies in stealth, target precision management, and algorithmic evasion.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

One Side Indian Military admitted that Pakistan Missile tech ahead over India and Today India ahead in Missile technology ? of China LOLZZ Its mean Pakistan ahead in Missile technology with both countries China and India LOL Man Defence.PK Indian wing full of funny stuff... i love it i love it!!

One Side Indian Military admitted that Pakistan Missile tech ahead over India and Today India ahead in Missile technology ? of China LOLZZ Its mean Pakistan ahead in Missile technology with both countries China and India LOL Man Defence.PK Indian wing full of funny stuff... i love it i love it!!

I expected better response from you.

The topic is about misssile defence system. Selective myopia???

I expected better response from you.

The topic is about misssile defence system. Selective myopia???

Its my request to all Indian members on Defence.pk (few are really nice in neutral) but 90% of Indian members on Defence.pk kindly stop urself posting funny posts/threads on Defence.pk can u please ?

If you will stop posting bollywood dreamy regional power Indian stories so we can also stop critisiz. We accept (openly) that no doubt Today india economy boost but it doesnt mean u guyz start posting everything of india in BOOM BOOM style just like we have blaa blaa we have ahead (funny) of blaa blaa countries

Whats and whats Next when even Pakistan ask for drone thn u will forget MMRCA, Defense, Missile Nuc sub etc and start cry in front of US why you forget that time ur so called SUPER DUPER BOOM INDIA SUPER DEALS of $$$ dollars ?? and cry in front of US that dont give drone to pakistan they will use against us dont give F16 tto Pakistan because Pakistan will use Figthers against us lol do u think we will use drone against India ?? ok let me explain u in ur style

We have 80 Pencils in which we have sort of liquid. Liquid sort of chemical and chemical name is uranium (nuclear). We dont use drone we will use pencil and any kind of thing which look like pencil India always take it happly!

U think u will start war with pakistan with SU30, MMRCA, Nuclear Sub blaa blaa and we will fight with stone ???? lol

Dont post things like "AHEAD" we know how much you are capable a country who always need SUPPORT from US,RUSSIA against Pakistan and call herself regional power lol

Thanks,

Last edited:
Its my request to all Indian members on Defence.pk (few are really nice in neutral) but 90% of Indian members on Defence.pk kindly stop urself posting funny posts/threads on Defence.pk can u please ?

If you will stop posting bollywood dreamy regional power Indian stories so we can also stop critisiz. We accept (openly) that no doubt Today india economy boost but it doesnt mean u guyz start posting eventhing of india in BOOM BOOM style just like we have blaa blaa we have ahead (funny) of blaa blaa countries

Whats and whats Next when even Pakistan ask for drone thn u will forget MMRCA, Defense, Missile Nuc sub etc and start cry in front of US why you forget that time ur so called SUPER DUPER BOOM INDIA SUPER DEALS of $$$ dollars ??

Dont post things like "AHEAD" we know how much you are capable a coutry who always need SUPPORT from US,RUSSIA against Pakistan and call herself regional power lol

Thanks,

Offtopic....:lazy:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom