What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

Yes, everybody knows that the OIC is a worthless organization but in this case this rubbish organization would have instantly grown sharp teeth if it had supported the indian occupation of Kashmir.

Don't be so sarcastic, bro. You never know - given how confused some of the member states are - the OIC could lean in india's favour. After-all, there have also been instances, in the past, of some islamic nations EVEN backing india as an observer-member of the OIC. Take a look -

Riyadh favours observer status for India at OIC | GulfNews.com

Who's care about this OIC.
kashmir is part of India and ll always be a part of India.

OIC had been doing this since many years to keep Pakistan happy. OIC is just a Chai-Biscuit organisation because most of the member states are eager to increase the bilateral relations with India. :coffee:

popularity stunt by oic ,trying to validate their existence and importance somehow.

there is a saying in bengali "pagol e ki na bol'e, chhagol e ki na khai"

OIC trying to troll India...nothing more than that....you know it, I know it....

There are definitely human rights violations going on Kashmir. OIC is raising an issue with that.

Instead of clamping down, maybe you should address those issues.

There are definitely human rights violations going on Kashmir. OIC is raising an issue with that.

Instead of clamping down, maybe you should address those issues.

So human right violations= declare it an independent country? If we go by that rule then I can think of atleast dozen regions of these OIC countries which should be declared independent countries straight away.

I never heard of "economic staction". I used to hear that the bollywood stars were very good in English. Did you get your English lessons from one of those stars?
Spare him ..he spends too much time watching bangladeshi movies.. You are the winner of spellbee i guess i saw you on t.v.. Winning that medal.;)

One, Turkey supports Pakistan stance on Kashmir they were just being diplomatic when they apologized. Second, a lot of Indians on this forum are over estimating the power of India in international (again big surprise) forum. You guys are not big boys never have been never will be no one takes you guys seriously they just trying to use you guys as a chess piece against the real country that matters in this day and age and you know who that is. Some posters over here are even huffing and puffing sticking their chests out daring the OIC to do something without realizing that all they would have to seriously do is place economic sanctions on Bharat and all that growth you guys are so proud of comes screeching to a halt. Good Luck finding any viable alternative sources of energy if OPEC decides not to sell to you fools. We are talking about a country that has problems against a country in Pakistan 4 times smaller than it and Indians are getting ready to take on the rest of the Muslim world just because you guys purchased some new toys that haven't even all been delivered yet. By all means though continue with the wet dream fantasies guys. :cheers:

They are extending their hands to increase trade with us....and they don't get guts to do anything against India....

Your countrymen seem to be keen on stirring the pot though, trust me you Bharatis don't want to see the day that the rest of the Muslim world gets on one page you aren't ready for it.

One, Turkey supports Pakistan stance on Kashmir they were just being diplomatic when they apologized. Second, a lot of Indians on this forum are over estimating the power of India in international (again big surprise) forum. You guys are not big boys never have been never will be no one takes you guys seriously they just trying to use you guys as a chess piece against the real country that matters in this day and age and you know who that is. Some posters over here are even huffing and puffing sticking their chests out daring the OIC to do something without realizing that all they have would have to seriously do is place economic sanctions on Bharat and all that growth you guys are so proud of comes screeching to a halt. Good Luck finding any viable alternative sources of energy if OPEC decides not to sell to you fools. We are talking about a country that has problems against a country in Pakistan 4 times smaller than it and Indians are getting ready to take on the rest of the Muslim world just because you guys purchased some new toys that haven't even all been delivered yet. By all means though continue with the wet dream fantasies guys. :cheers:
:flame::flame::flame:

Your countrymen seem to be keen on stirring the pot though, trust me you Bharatis don't want to see the day that the rest of the Muslim world gets on one page you aren't ready for it.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NH18Ak01.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom