What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

OIC is entitled to its opinion as long as it does not act as Arbitrator. OIC has crossed its boundaries this time by commenting over a subject over which it has not authority and neither has it bothered to hear out INDIA. But then again, they made the intent clear by disallowing INDIA into membership of OIC. Well, Arabic is a criteria i guess!

Then, look at China. They fiercely defend what others think and say about Tibet or Aurnachal Pradesh.
GoI is correct and should be harsh and severe in its reaction, taking OIC to internal court if needed.

OIC hasn't crossed the boundary. Kashmir is a disputed territory. India itself has accepted it. Reaction of Indians on this thread clearly shows their insecurities. After all, your government does accept its a matter pending resolution between India and Pakistan. Trying to run away from it, pretending its not an issue and presenting it as 'terrorism' will not resolve it.

OIC should react to this condemnation

What will they react? Nobody in OIC is interested in Kashmir. Pakistan is the only reason why OIC issue such statements on Kashmir. No country in OIC would take India head on. Too much is at stake. And when it comes to Kashmir, you know, India would go to any length.

My condolences to OIC on being shown their place. I know it can't be a nice feeling when a bunch of dictators, terrorism sponsors, failed states and genocidal regimes take the time out from their intrigues to lecture kaffirs and the kaffir nation that happens to be the worlds largest democracy raises a leg and takes a dump on you, its gotta feel bad.

My condolences to OIC on being shown their place. I know it can't be a nice feeling when a bunch of dictators, terrorism sponsors, failed states and genocidal regimes take the time out from their intrigues to lecture kaffirs and the kaffir nation that happens to be the worlds largest democracy raises a leg takes a dump on you, its gotta feel bad.

:rofl: :rofl:

OIC should react to this condemnation

I am sure they will.. I expect at least a non apology(lame cop out) and an explanation...

OIC hasn't crossed the boundary. Kashmir is a disputed territory. India itself has accepted it. Reaction of Indians on this thread clearly shows their insecurities. After all, your government does accept its a matter pending resolution between India and Pakistan. Trying to run away from it, pretending its not an issue and presenting it as 'terrorism' will not resolve it.

Are you out of your mind? When did India accepted that Kashmir is disputed? If India has agreed that Kashmir is disputed then what is Pakistan asking for?

This is the problem when kids are allowed to post.

OIC ? Time for us to take extraordinary measures to point everything wrong in the middle east. SA is already planning to educate their ppl so that they kick Indians out of their own country.....Time for India to prepare as such....the SA come here learn from us and appy it there.....They cant stand to see INDIA moving up

My condolences to OIC on being shown their place. I know it can't be a nice feeling when a bunch of dictators, terrorism sponsors, failed states and genocidal regimes take the time out from their intrigues to lecture kaffirs and the kaffir nation that happens to be the worlds largest democracy raises a leg and takes a dump on you, its gotta feel bad.

Fateh you are a true INDIAN bro

why is this thread not in Kashmir section.. too many kids (forum age wise)posting here

Seeing the way you ***** and Bangla react it show who is delusional and have insecurities....wake up man...Kashmir is a problem with 3 nations not 1. But India has a key advantage......the Kashmir King signed away the land to INDIA>

:lol: .

Good so Pakistan controlled Kashmir is also a country.
We don't mind if it is going to be a separate country (after it joins the part India has occupied since 65 yrs)....you guys are right in the sense that UN rubbish also had given the right to the people in its resolution remember that please but then was veto by some idiots, AS MIGHT IS ALWAYS RIGHT. remember time can't put its debris over the issue by making it vague. it was issue and it is issue and it will remain until resolved (INSHALLAH, sooner ameen)......so given todays realities India enjoys the powers...but who knows, 'tomorrow' so brothers don't be so arrogtant. ...EVEY DARK MUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DAWN...Kashmiris and Chinese and every muslim oppressed today will inshallah rise and you will see (INSHALLAH)...

Though, we wish that Kashmir join Pakistan, but we are big hearted and understands and salute there sacrifices made throughout history of PK an dIND...

Are you out of your mind? When did India accepted that Kashmir is disputed? If India has agreed that Kashmir is disputed then what is Pakistan asking for?

This is the problem when kids are allowed to post.

Are you out of your mind idiot! What planet you live in? Go read the history of Kashmir and why India took it to UN. Stupid people like you come here with a childish attitude. Denial does not help.

Seeing the way you ***** and Bangla react it show who is delusional and have insecurities....wake up man...Kashmir is a problem with 3 nations not 1. But India has a key advantage......the Kashmir King signed away the land to INDIA>

Yeah we dont accept that document. And even if it was real, do you think Kashmir wants to be part of India? The answer is big 'NO'.

If it is not a dispute, then why it keeps coming up in international fora? Why are there standing UN resolutions recognizing it as a dispute?

Why is there a line of control monitored by UN mission which is one of the oldest in the world.

Denial will take you nowhere but mars.

Are you out of your mind idiot! What planet you live in? Go read the history of Kashmir and why India took it to UN. Stupid people like you come here with a childish attitude. Denial does not help.

Yeah we dont accept that document. And even if it was real, do you think Kashmir wants to be part of India? The answer is big 'NO'.

If it is not a dispute, then why it keeps coming up in international fora? Why are there standing UN resolutions recognizing it as a dispute?

Why is there a line of control monitored by UN mission which is one of the oldest in the world.

will tell you history....when Maharaja decision is pending... pak attacked kashmir,with an fear might Raja leaned towards India... so he choose India..... who fired first bullet in kashmir??? it's none other than pakistan...started this land....

OIC should take more strong measures to help freedom struggle of IOK, indian Occupied Kashmiris, also they should raise Oil price for india.

I feel very sad for Kashmiri brothers who are under indian occupation since last 65 years.

@ Request to MODS, Please kick out some immature trolls on such serious thread, most indians have awful habit of destroying every thread & it should be deal strictly.

The infidels laughing at OIC and seeing the plight of Kashmir, rohingya, palestine etc gives all the more reasons for muslim state to form strong unions and it is also one of the main reasons I despise the disaster of 71. I pray to Allah(swt) that a stronger PAK can free Kashmir in the future. The genocidal terrorist only fears the barrel of the gun.Major Muslims countries must get militarily stronger and economically powerful enough first in order to save our oppressed brothers abroad.

Yeah we dont accept that document. And even if it was real...

... snip snip snip ...

Wow, you are about as consistent as OIC. Congratulations :lol::lol::lol:

Unfotunately that also makes you a hypocrite with no relevance only good for lip service. Enjoy your blonde moment.

Back
Top Bottom