What's new

India closing in on Dawood

manmohan-singh.jpg

nice try...

i have google bro . i didn't watch indian film since border .they are one sided 100% pure propaganda .

tum us ke wakeel ho jetti babu ?:bounce:

lau ji

Last edited by a moderator:
you have not a single hindi movie after border? really? not even comedy movies?

some shots on net i don't remember a full Hindi movie now i think one day i was traveling and there was movie i watched that was hell funny . but i never downloaded or buy an Indian movie after border . never went cinema since 1996 .soke dailoges become favorite so i know them .

some shots on net i don't remember a full Hindi movie now i think one day i was traveling and there was movie i watched that was hell funny . but i never downloaded or buy an Indian movie after border . never went cinema since 1996 .soke dailoges become favorite so i know them .

well recent hindi movies are much better than those you saw earlier ... at least for me
watch the comedy go goa gone... time pass

@he-man
Heard from ma friends that BF is Good.Gonna watch it soon.

well recent hindi movies are much better than those you saw earlier ... at least for me
watch the comedy go goa gone... time pass

nhi yaar ab to dil hi nhi kerta . i watched few movies in life after border . titanic -mi2 - avatar - lord of rings bus

@he-man
Heard from ma friends that BF is Good.Gonna watch it soon.

good is asmall word dude,,,,trust me on this

nhi yaar ab to dil hi nhi kerta . i watched few movies in life after border . titanic -mi2 - avatar - lord of rings bus

bhai saab black friday shuru karo..........pehle 15 min to dekh lo??

these are all big movies .. I like small < 2 hr movies...
anyway ... abhi to 1 or 2 years you will be only after her... :lol:

you might not like black friday ...

i am just failed to understand they were wanted in india why the hell this tunda guy and others go near to india or just go a country that can arrest them ? why not they transfer all of their money in a secret account and move a peaceful far away place where nobody know them they just live in peace enjoy life and have no problem at all ? world is too big many small developed countries it has . they did crime for money and better life not for more and more crimes .:ashamed:

Because these scum are intrinsically linked with India. They ever reside in proximity to India becasuse nations (like Pakistan) give them sanctuary or because their dealings (business/terrorism) are based/targeted in/at India.

Why they go to coutries where they can be arrested and sent to India? Well as this article pointed out this is a relatively new phenomena- before the UAE and mid-east was a safe-haven but now these places are turning these scum over to India. In the case of Nepal, Indian agencies are going in and arresting them for themselves.And The West won't harbour known terrorists/criminals wanted by India.

The only peice of the jigsaw left is Pakistan.....

these are all big movies .. I like small < 2 hr movies...
anyway ... abhi to 1 or 2 years you will be only after her... :lol:

you might not like black friday ...

its not a possibility....................no one can not like black friday

i have google bro . i didn't watch indian film since border .they are one sided 100% pure propaganda .
I don't really think that is a fair gripe with "Border". The story was pretty much that one-sided. One side lost badly, the other side were victorious. If it was "one-sided" the film-makers had no business showing an Indian soldier saluting a Pakistani soldier at the end or showing the Indian and Pakistani flags fluttering in the wind side by side.

Sir, I have a pretty dim view of Bollywood films anyway. But you should at least watch "3 Idiots"- one of the top 20 films I've ever seen.

Because these scum are intrinsically linked with India. They ever reside in proximity to India becasuse nations (like Pakistan) give them sanctuary or because their dealings (business/terrorism) are based/targeted in/at India.

Why they go to coutries where they can be arrested and sent to India? Well as this article pointed out this is a relatively new phenomena- before the UAE and mid-east was a safe-haven but now these places are turning these scum over to India. In the case of Nepal, Indian agencies are going in and arresting them for themselves.And The West won't harbour known terrorists/criminals wanted by India.

The only peice of the jigsaw left is Pakistan.....

ohh man common you just don't like pakistan its ok but there are 206 countries which you even don't know names of them they can go and enjoy . pakistan ? nope but isi used them as pawns in game same your RAW used many pakistanis too its dirty game of intelligence not a policy of state or state policy based on these few criminals .

I don't really think that is a fair gripe with "Border". The story was pretty much that one-sided. One side lost badly, the other side were victorious. If it was "one-sided" the film-makers had no business showing an Indian soldier saluting a Pakistani soldier at the end or showing the Indian and Pakistani flags fluttering in the wind side by side.

Sir, I have a pretty dim view of Bollywood films anyway. But you should at least watch "3 Idiots"- one of the top 20 films I've ever seen.

bhai start black friday

3 idiots is an idiot film compared to black friday(no offence to 3 idiots,its good though)

bhai start black friday

3 idiots is an idiot film compared to black friday(no offence to 3 idiots,its good though)

I haven't seen "black Friday" bro. Maybe I'll watch it one day.

if u rate 3 idiots so highly i think u need to see more stuff

I haven't seen "black Friday" bro. Maybe I'll watch it one day.

just watch 15 min and decide.............only if u wanna know true story of bombay blasts

Back
Top Bottom