What's new

India Clears Hydropower Project On Brahmaputra To Counter China

BD and NE freedom fighter groups need to work out contingencies to blow these dams away whenever an opportunity arises.

Good decision by GOI

Hope it will also solve the flood problem partially

BD and NE freedom fighter groups need to work out contingencies to blow these dams away whenever an opportunity arises.

Uchalai jeebh, lavali talyala

Good job.playing role of good samaritan is no use.we need to take care for ourselves.if BD has no problem with Chinese dam,they shouldn't have problem with our dam.we will repeat what China told us,"Our dam will not affect BD".

it really surprised me that india govt and media are doing their utmost to obstruct the development of china.

desert?Himalayas block all the warm and humid air from the Indian Ocean ,making the South Asian subcontinent one of the places that has the most rainfall in the world.so even if china transfer all waters in tibet to inland china, NE india will still be the wettest place.Indians are very clever,and i don't think they lack of such common sense.

maybe blaming china can help india govt cover their dereliction of duty of domestic economic and social development.If all Indian public eye are transferred to meaningless things, it would be not only a tragedy of India , but also a human tragedy. so india govt should focus on economy, education, public order, health, gender equality, social security,rather than fooling the people.

rainfall (mm)
51777_43729316058.JPG

it really surprised me that india govt and media are doing their utmost to obstruct the development of china.

desert?Himalayas block all the warm and humid air from the Indian Ocean ,making the South Asian subcontinent one of the places that has the most rainfall in the world.so even if china transfer all waters in tibet to inland china, NE india will still be the wettest place.Indians are very clever,and i don't think they lack of such common sense.

maybe blaming china can help india govt cover their dereliction of duty of domestic economic and social development.If all Indian public eye are transferred to meaningless things, it would be not only a tragedy of India , but also a human tragedy. so india govt should focus on economy, education, public order, health, gender equality, social security,rather than fooling the people.

rainfall (mm)
51777_43729316058.JPG

By spreading anti-Chinese propaganda, the Indian regime can divert all the attention to China and hide the regime incompetence in governing the country with many separatist groups, ethic and religious tensions.

By spreading anti-Chinese propaganda, the Indian regime can divert all the attention to China and hide the regime incompetence in governing the country with many separatist groups, ethic and religious tensions.

These news hardly gets any media attention,nor the average Indians are too much concerned about.

Why bother? we're king of the hill over the water, ultimately we have the last word on Brahmaputra :lol: your dams wont affect us but our dams could be your problems if we use its as reservoirs :azn:

Yes, you are right.In summer we will suffer but we can return the favour back to you in Winter by not only overflowing water into Chinese territory but also stagnant water can be cause of new disease in that low temperature.

We will keep the all water you release but I am wondering what will happen to Bangladeshi who are staunch cheerleaders for China. :lol::rofl:

Wong again, we didn't divert the water, so we won't have any issue with BD but if India hold the water from what we have released, you gonna get storm from BD. And the only reason we release the water is because our BD friends, the day when we see BD got nothing from your side, we can very well divert. As I said you have zero option against China, we're king of the hill :azn:

Wong again, we didn't divert the water, so we won't have any issue with BD but if India hold the water from what we have released, you gonna get storm from BD. And the only reason we release the water is because our BD friends, the day when we see BD got nothing from your side, we can very well divert. As I said you have zero option against China, we're king of the hill :azn:

Create a under ground tunnel may around 1k KM long so that your BD friends can get uninterrupted supply of Brahmaputra :lol:

I dnt know how jamati brigade here on PDF will gonna react on this thread, All with their crocodile tears against India ... LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom