What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

My question still stands what is that 7lakh or whatever is doing there who is not even 4% of the mainland territory of yr country:azn:
They are tourist enjoying picnic in kashmir and and supporting tourism industry there which is the major source of Kashmirs GDP......:azn:

My question still stands what is that 7lakh or whatever is doing there who is not even 4% of the mainland territory of yr country:azn:

u r delusional ppl with high tech education n knowledge given by ur media :rofl:

"I think this year we can easily take out 10 battalions (10,000 personnel), if not more," Indian Home Secretary Gopal Pillai told the Press Trust of India news agency.

"Irrespective of the situation, I can take out 10 battalions and it would not have any impact."

There are currently 70,000 paramilitary troops in Indian Kashmir plus 100,000-150,000 army soldiers.

70k+ 150k = 220000 :rofl:

India to pull 10,000 troops from Kashmir - Economic Times

Army is there bcz J&K share India's border with two hostile neighbors both of whom had waged wars against India in past and to crack down the terrorist infiltrating Indian border. Paramilitary is there to teach a lesson to paid stone pelters and keep law & order situation under control. Too tough to understand ?

And your army is saint. Wait, wasn't there case on them against extrajudicial killings.

The Army is there because terrorists enters from Kashmir through Pakistan. If you really care about Kashmiri's lives, take steps against these terrorists safe haven and training camp, which even China has demanded because of Xinjiang province.

Arny personnel commit crimes, but there are always bad apples in every organization. You are blaming our entire army.

Its a two way street buddy. I can drag your army in this.

We r not talking abt our small army here n 2 wrongs dont make 1 right, well atleast in our country judiciary is independent it works 4 the betterment of people regardless of our national interests.But what yr army is doing even after doing such huge genocides in Kashmir valley they r moving freely yr Politicians,generals who r responsible were never summoned by courts even that Lady N.Roy who was one of those who thought 4 people regardless of national interests was slapped with a case of being unpatriotic(deshdrohi). So even if u want can u do that in this environment?Brother im from Azad Kashmir my relatives r still living in Baramula n their tails r horrifying to tell its not abt a piece of land its abt people in that land.
Well i can just laugh that yr second paragraph u meant yr 7lakh army is there only to take out Freedom Fighters supposedly from our country. well sorry to say but its laughable to me.
Well abt yr last para all i can do is to pry that May Almighty show u the right path.You say that we are talking abt people of Kashmir n u say u can drag our army here like tit 4 tat or u Scratch my back n i Scratch yours.I have been very respectful towards yr country but yr attitude sometimes makes me think otherwise.:wave:

They are tourist enjoying picnic in kashmir and and supporting tourism industry there which is the major source of Kashmirs GDP......:azn:

hahaha ok Baji

u r delusional ppl with high tech education n knowledge given by ur media :rofl:

hahaha bro im From Azad Kashmir my relatives r living in Baramula the 4th biggest city in Kashmir Valley i dont watch tv much so you cant really say that what i know is from people who r living in all around Kashmir Valley they r not based on propaganda but on people in the Valley itself.thanks

hahaha bro im From Azad Kashmir my relatives r living in Baramula the 4th biggest city in Kashmir Valley i dont watch tv much so you cant really say that what i know is from people who r living in all around Kashmir Valley they r not based on propaganda but on people in the Valley itself.thanks

u got answers on number of forces or not?

Army is there bcz J&K share India's border with two hostile neighbors both of whom had waged wars against India in past and to crack down the terrorist infiltrating Indian border. Paramilitary is there to teach a lesson to paid stone pelters and keep law & order situation under control. Too tough to understand ?

Well if u give this argument then i can say that what abt yr North Eastern states where actually fighting took place with China which China claims to be theirs i havent heard abt them say same abt Kashmir, yes abt Pakistan it is understandable n still its too much for a army no matter how big it is to be stationed in a place who is not even 4% of yr mainland this gives a impression that this place is more important then rest of yr mainland bcoz its v strategic importent for military use yr missiles can hit anywhere from those mountains in South Asia thats only conclusive reason in my mind. Abt Freedom Fighters only 2,3 units of yr MARCOS commandos can do the job not full 7lakh army bcoz to fight them u need ppl who r trained with urban warfare or CQBs that commandos r more then enough.Rest abt paid stone n all well all i can say is that they r innocent ppl they need jobs, prosperity,peace and thats what we want too its not abt land its abt ppl.

P O K is sick and tired of Pakistan and its terror central hub, it will be peaceful and prosperous with India. Pakistan is nothing but a failed state of biblical proportions, that offer no jobs, no security, and no future for its people. Talibanisation and dictatorship is next on the card.
:tdown:

actually whats next is exporting what we have to India, slowly but surely its moving eastward. Now its easier with new Visa regime...kahan tuk backho gye

Who cares if there are large number of troops in J&K. We have them because Pakistan will encroach inareacontrolled by us.example Kargil.

Pakistan knows they have lost Kashmir. The violence Is at rock bottom going down further.

Zardari only said this to get cheap publicity.

Shout as much as you can the fact remains that from here LOC is border. The world accepts it, as shown by their lack of interest in the subject.

Who did the headcounts of number of Indian troops in Kashmir. :cheesy:

And your army is saint. Wait, wasn't there case on them against extrajudicial killings.

The Army is there because terrorists enters from Kashmir through Pakistan. If you really care about Kashmiri's lives, take steps against these terrorists safe haven and training camp, which even China has demanded because of Xinjiang province.

Arny personnel commit crimes, but there are always bad apples in every organization. You are blaming our entire army.

Its a two way street buddy. I can drag your army in this.

Whats stopping you or any one else here - what has stopped you guys.

Go ahead and post.

There are no terrorists in Indian Occupied Kashmir. They are freedom fighters who are trying to gain freedom from Indian occupation.

And it is not Indian Occupied Kashmiri people alone, who want secession from India. There are over 140 such armed groups fighting for secession from India and only 32 are from IOK.

Who did the headcounts of number of Indian troops in Kashmir. :cheesy:

I did. Whats your problem.

Even freedom lovers have to earn their livelihood - don't they.

70k+ 150k = 220000 :rofl:

India to pull 10,000 troops from Kashmir - Economic Times

wow ..... do you know what is the strength of Indian infantry battalion.

If each Indian infantry battalion consists of 1000 soldiers, then the total strength would go to over 400,000.

The Indian official making such an announcement can make a fool of the Indians, not others.

The delusion is in your head.

Who cares if there are large number of troops in J&K. We have them because Pakistan will encroach inareacontrolled by us.example Kargil.

Pakistan knows they have lost Kashmir. The violence Is at rock bottom going down further.

Zardari only said this to get cheap publicity.

Shout as much as you can the fact remains that from here LOC is border. The world accepts it, as shown by their lack of interest in the subject.

You can keep as many troops in IOK. Just don't lie to others about the figures.

Neither Pakistan has lost Kashmir, neither the Kashmiris have. In any case around 35 % of Free Kashmir is in Pakistan.

The world in India can accept whatever, unless Pakistan accepts it - koi fayeda nahin.

Nope. You don't explain well enough.

Back
Top Bottom