What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

uska bhi ilaaj hai mere pass..................

loc-ind.gif

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

:)...........................................:tup:

Zainad betaaa zaraa ammi ko mamooon ki taraafff se 10-12 laateiin tou marnaaa ! Subb se pehle Pakistan, Ajtr...subb seh pehle Pakistan....maii baap se bhi pehle Pakistan !

You should shoot me before you commit suicide or ask anyone else to shoot. Its better to be killed by a friend :D

Booking karvva lei ! Idhaar tou haaar friend heee mujhe shoot karnaa chahtaa hai ! :undecided:

Zainad betaaa zaraa ammi ko mamooon ki taraafff se 10-12 laateiin tou marnaaa ! Subb se pehle Pakistan, Ajtr...subb seh pehle Pakistan....maii baap se bhi pehle Pakistan !
sabse pahale uska naam mat kharab karo abhi se.

Doosari baat laatein kam hai angdaiyan jada hain.she looks cute on screen when she strecthes her whole body........:angel:

Thridly sabse pahale subcontinent......

kya bat hai kaki har jagah ye pic dal rahi ho :rofl:
Aane wale waqt ka ad campaign.............:)

sabse pahale uska naam mat kharab karo abhi se.

Doosari baat laatein kam hai angdaiyan jada hain.she looks cute on screen when she strecthes her whole body........:angel:

Thridly sabse pahale subcontinent......

Oh sorry typo ! Zainab bityaaa sorry ! :cry:

Now onto you're mom - Thats really...really cute ! :smitten:

And thirdly - Mr.Ajtr yeh apni begum ko samjhaa lo meraa b.p raise kartii rehtii hai ! :angry:

Pakistani ki begum aur Pakistani ki behan ho kar aur Pakistani ki maan ho kar subb seh pehle 'subcontinent' ki baaat kartii hai ! :angry:

Oh sorry typo ! Zainab bityaaa sorry ! :cry:

Now onto you're mom - Thats really...really cute ! :smitten:

And thirdly - Mr.Ajtr yeh apni begum ko samjhaa lo meraa b.p raise kartii rehtii hai ! :angry:

Pakistani ki begum aur Pakistani ki behan ho kar aur Pakistani ki maan ho kar subb seh pehle 'subcontinent' ki baaat kartii hai ! :angry:
kyon sabko dakiya banaya hua hai message tranfer karne ke liye....:tongue:

mere liye to subcontinent hi hoga kyon ke my homes are spread across subcontinent.

kyon sabko dakiya banaya hua hai message tranfer karne ke liye....:tongue:

mere liye to subcontinent hi hoga kyon ke my homes are spread across subcontinent.

Chalooo theek hai phir tumheinn Air Hostess ki job dei deteiii hain all over the subcontinent travel karnaa but Pakistan meraa, merii niece ka aur merei bhai kaa hiii rahaiii ga & we're not going to share it with anyone else ! :P

Chalooo theek hai phir tumheinn Air Hostess ki job dei deteiii hain all over the subcontinent travel karnaa but Pakistan meraa, merii niece ka aur merei bhai kaa hiii rahaiii ga & we're not going to share it with anyone else ! :P
abhi kon sa different ..............

ha ha ha .....

A lagarr bagarr charkh type Indian has called me a terrorist.

I hardly use an icon here but it is time to use one ....

:chilli:

look like some one returned with Back Up User ID :lol:

Feel free to check my post count and such, lying on internet forums and attempting to propagate false identities to garner support for ones opinion, is something I would never do.

I wonder when the Pakistanis will start questioning what 65 years of crying ourselves hoarse for Kashmir & Kashmiris done for us ? Especially if even after so many years & so much history between us there is still a question outstanding of what the Kashmiris would choose ! And by us I mean 'Us - the common Pakistanis' who never forgot you guys no matter how foOked up our own lives were & are.

P.S I pray that my Indian friends will not comment on this remark lest this turns into a troll fest ! As always I respect your converse opinion.

Support is support, I care a good amount for my fellow human beings. I do not expect anything in return for that -- that defeats the purpose of love and compassion. After so many years, Pakistan has never touted the Kashmiri cause for Kashmiris themselves, it has always seen it as an integral part of Pakistan, choosing to voice only its opinion and in many cases, silence those that are against it.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Pakistani people. I have something against the policies of the Pakistani state: where was this so called 'compassion' when religious extremism was pumped into the non-religious, indeginious Kashmiri movement?

Love not out of desire, but for compassion.

Simple theory hai .
If Pakistan today could have been a loyal and a powerful country then the UN i.e. US :lol: would have gifted Kashmir to Pakistan long ago .
The situation stands as for today is , India has turned out to be a prospect for economic hub and hence its reach and strength has increased . Thus all this talk from west over its friendship with India over the last decade .
Actually Indians sitting in the UN are foolish . They should have immediately created a ha-bla about the Balochistan situation and regarded it on equal terms with Kashmir statement .
Instead of replying to this Zardaris statement we should have diplomatically sorted about Balochistan situation in the international arena .I guess a chance missed but nevertheless remember this probability that Kashmir is a long gone wet dream of Pakistan now .

Thankyou !!

Calm down Mr.....regarding yr first paragraph LOLz Pakistan had been very loyal n powerful in the UN just c the track record of Pakistan.
Hahaha Mr yr country is not an economy hub it is China,but i do agree that yr country has became strong because of its local industry it has let its local industry flourish i dont agree with yr saying that since last decade west has tried 4 friendship they were trying since 91 when u opened doors 4 foreign investment.
Bro im a Azad Kashmiri n my relatives live in Baramula.Im also from a military background my father is a Lt. gen. (r) all we say is abt People of Kashmir valley 4 us its not abt land u can keep it to yrselves.
Abt Baluchistan well its a province of Pakistan n unlike Kashmir its not a DISPUTED TERRITORY nor u have any border with it nor Pak has 7 lakh army just stationed in there to suppress the local population just because the share the Religious,Cultural,Social n Moral values with our Country :lol: Yr argument dont contain wait.
Look 2 wrongs dont make one right i keep on repeating that.Yes Baluchistan has its issues n these need to b sorted out also to add is that we r doing our best n by the bast way we know to accomplish that mission. Baluchistan at its best is a sectarian issue which comes in the internal matters of Pakistan not a Disputed issue with any other country, certainly not yrs...
I dont c any reason from yr Country to raise this issue bcoz it would have exposed u in international forums that u r backing up the Baluch insurgency n Pak would also raise the Red Corridor,Assam,Nagalands issues which r also sectarian n internal matters of yr country.
I think yr Diplomats in UN r not stupid they know better then what we know n to me i seems that they have done a right thing not to do such silly things as it could make u in troble Because Pakistan has its Allies too:china: which r always ready to support.
Regarding abt Pakistan now a days, well from 1947 upto 1990 Pakistan had been better as a Country in every field from india it was since 1990 when US had sanctioned us then we got down n mean while u had opened the doors 4 foreign investment in yr country even still after 9-11 when the sanctions were lifted we had became the 2nd fastest economy upto 2007 n our growth rate was 8% then that u have achieved now:lol:. It is just after our former PM Benazir Bhutto's death the violence had erupted n foreign investment backed off,then this new gov had arrived n things had gone from bad to worse sadly.
But still we have example to follow to grow our own local industry n make it flourish n dont just depend on foreign investment. Nothing is forever my friend Inshallah with the passage of time we will make our come back:agree::tup:

Blah blah blah blah..........................................................ernal matters of yr country.
I think yr Diplomats in UN r not stupid they know better then what we know n to me i seems that they have done a right thing not to do such silly things as it could make u in troble Because Pakistan has its Allies too:china: which r always ready to support.
Regarding abt Pakistan now a days, well from 1947 upto 1990 Pakistan had been better as a Country in every field from india it was since 1990 when US had sanctioned us then we got down n mean while u had opened the doors 4 foreign investment in yr country even still after 9-11 when the sanctions were lifted we had became the 2nd fastest economy upto 2007 n our growth rate was 8% then that u have achieved now:lol:. It is just after our former PM Benazir Bhutto's death the violence had erupted n foreign investment backed off,then this new gov had arrived n things had gone from bad to worse sadly.
But still we have example to follow to grow our own local industry n make it flourish n dont just depend on foreign investment. Nothing is forever my friend Inshallah with the passage of time we will make our come back:agree::tup:

Explain better? specify better in which fields?

Explain better? specify better in which fields?

Better in fighting over a piece of land that won't really do them any benefit for sure. :rofl:

And of course better at proxy wars (until 1971), better at earning sanctions, etc, etc.

India ceded over 35 % to Pakistan, a lot of area to China.

India will cede more - bas dekhtay jao.

:rolleyes:

Pakistan defeated the Maharaja's police and won 25% of Kashmir, the least populated and productive areas of Kashmir.

China defeated an actual well-trained Indian army and capture Aksai Chin.

Pakistan ceded Shaskam Valley to China, so your so called objective of liberating your Muslim brothers from us infidels is really in question.

Back
Top Bottom