What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

Nobody is denying that Chinese GDP is 3.5 times Indian. Foriegn policy is a magazine .IMF gets the data from the chinese governtment. Did you read the article . The chinese economy grew 7 % in 2009 even when the energy consumption reduced 2.2%, so they are suspecting that the numbers the government has provided is cooked up.There is a quote from your vice premier too in the article.

Nobody is denying that Chinese GDP is 3.5 times Indian. Foriegn policy is a magazine .IMF gets the data from the chinese governtment. Did you read the article . The chinese economy grew 7 % in 2009 even when the energy consumption reduced 2.2%, so they are suspecting that the numbers the government has provided is cooked up.There is a quote from your vice premier too in the article.

It is nice for you dont deny fact.
IMF , world bank, CIA World Factbook takes data from china, but they dont use the raw data. They evaluate the raw data and modify the margin of error then they calculate the GDP. That is why the calculation results of GDP from IMF, world bank and CIA World Factbook is not the same.

What of my vice premier said is : China's foundation for statistics is still very weak, and the quality of statistics is to be further improved.
but not cooking data. Everyone knows any stattistics data of a country has a margin of error in it, but a margin of error doesent mean that stattistics data is not believable.

Did you get that from cybernut. com ?

China's GDP 2009=8.4 %
New World Bank China GDP Growth Forecast: 8.4% - BusinessWeek
India's GDP 2009=5.4 %
IMF raises India 2009 growth forecast to 5.4%

Stop using some lame excuses from a few bloggers against

thousands of trustful economist for the purposes of degrading China.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

I thought this thread was about joint military exercise :lol:

How easily some people divert the topic of this thread :disagree:
Stop making this into "My country better than your country" thread

I hope these military exercise increases the relation b/w the two countries :yahoo:

well its good for boath the contries to increase confidence on each others. well personally i beleave we should inetiate the talk with China, also apart form the military excercise, we acn also start the air force & neval excercises, aggrements can be reached on intalegence sharing.

I'm surprise that many Indians want to have military exercise with China. Why not have a military exercise that also include Pakistan and the US.

we already had the excercise with US. for Pakistan, let the mutual trust build first.

I'm surprise that many Indians want to have military exercise with China. Why not have a military exercise that also include Pakistan and the US.

We would if they wanted to.

But hey May be not for Pakistan. Situation is to hot for something like that.
Possibility of war still looms large. And to much hate on both sides.
Diplomatic peace and a peaceful LOC for a few years will let things cool down as they did after the 2003 standoff.

But then Mumbai happened and Tensions rose once again Undoing all of MUshraf's and Manmohan Sing's negotiations. done for the last few years

realizations with Pakistan can range between Hostile and Neutral.
mostly hostile

Indo-US -China drill sure.

Relations with those countries can be categorized cool-neutral(even friendly on a few occasions like at the Copenhagen summit) for china and friendly-cool from US.

If there is a MoU they should do it

We would if they wanted to.

But hey May be not for Pakistan. Situation is to hot for something like that.
Possibility of war still looms large. And to much hate on both sides.
Diplomatic peace and a peaceful LOC for a few years will let things cool down as they did after the 2003 standoff.

But then Mumbai happened and Tensions rose once again Undoing all of MUshraf's and Manmohan Sing's negotiations. done for the last few years

realizations with Pakistan can range between Hostile and Neutral.
mostly hostile

Indo-US -China drill sure.

Relations with those countries can be categorized cool-neutral(even friendly on a few occasions like at the Copenhagen summit) for china and friendly-cool from US.

If there is a MoU they should do it

how is relationship between China and India regarded as cool-neutral if India planned to penetrate deep into China within 96 hours after the start of hostility??? Most Chinese would regard that statement as hostile

I hope that many guys from India learn about this wisdom.

how is relationship between China and India regarded as cool-neutral if India planned to penetrate deep into China within 96 hours after the start of hostility??? Most Chinese would regard that statement as hostile

May be that is reason china agreed for joint military exercise??

I guess most of the chinese in the forum advertised and inflated about their dick sizes. It is like chinese inflated/crooked?? GDP figure

i dont understand why the hell all the pakistani & chinese members of the fourm fail to understand that "THE DECTROIN IS ACTUAL ONLY IF EITHER CHINA OR PAKISTAN OR BOATH WILL TRY AND CROSS THE INDIAN BORDER". India on its own wont be invading either of the countries. all the countries have their strategies ready. nothing wrong in that.

I guess most of the chinese in the forum advertised and inflated about their dick sizes. It is like chinese inflated/crooked?? GDP figure

How come this come of information only comes from Indians? Actually, all other nations wants China's GDP to be higher so it would take away China's leverage in climate forum. Also, higher GDP requires higher payment at UN. If anything, China would under report its GDP. I guess only Indians would say that China inflate GDP for the purpose of forum bashing.

i dont understand why the hell all the pakistani & chinese members of the fourm fail to understand that "THE DECTROIN IS ACTUAL ONLY IF EITHER CHINA OR PAKISTAN OR BOATH WILL TRY AND CROSS THE INDIAN BORDER". India on its own wont be invading either of the countries. all the countries have their strategies ready. nothing wrong in that.

The forum to debate this is closed. If you want to talk about it specifically. You can study that thread. However, prepare to waste 5 hours of your time if you want to go through the whole thing.

Keep your dirty mouth shut up, you just act like a mental guy.
Can any indian tell me how many people in india just like this igorant mental guys???
Do you indian guys even think we can have friendship with many indian like this guy in your country??? Atleast, I dont think so...

How come this come of information only comes from Indians? Actually, all other nations wants China's GDP to be higher so it would take away China's leverage in climate forum. Also, higher GDP requires higher payment at UN. If anything, China would under report its GDP. I guess only Indians would say that China inflate GDP for the purpose of forum bashing.

Hey man, Can you read fully this article before jumping your answer

James Chanos believes China bubble will burst

If you don't understand, read again.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom