What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

Keep your dirty mouth shut up, you just act like a mental guy.
Can any indian tell me how many people in india just like this igorant mental guys???
Do you indian guys even think we can have friendship with many indian like this guy in your country??? Atleast, I dont think so...

I don't think we indians want friendship with an arrogant chinese person like you, who boosts about non existing things.

Having friendship/relationship with chinese gov is enough. China is not a democratic country, gov does not care what is your dick size??

I don't think we indians want friendship with an arrogant chinese person like you, who boosts about non existing things.

Having friendship with chinese gov is enough. China is not a democratic country, gov does not care what is your dick size??

Oh sorry, chinese gvot dont wanna have friedship with india, what a pity you can not understand chinese, Chinese media and gvot just treat india like a joke. And you can find out from every BBS in china.

Indian gvot do care about indian, they care your children death rate, poverty, HIV carry rate, education???

Oh sorry, chinese gvot dont wanna have friedship with india, what a pity you can not understand chinese, Chinese media and gvot just treat india like a joke. And you can find out from every BBS in china.

Indian gvot do care about indian, they care your children death rate, poverty, HIV carry rate, education???

If you don't want relationship with INDIA then please protest in Beijing. you will realize how your gov cares about peoples view.

I heard that Chinese people can't protest/criticize even in internet from china. Good luck

Having friendship/relationship with chinese gov is enough. China is not a democratic country, gov does not care what is your dick size??

Tell you the truth, Chinese don't give a damn about this joint military

excercise, especially with a mighty country like India with such a

Global Index; India on various Global ranking studies India Fact Book

P.S. If i were you, i will never want to mention about dick size, go

do a little google please.:smitten::pakistan::china:

If you don't want relationship with INDIA then please protest in Beijing. you will realize how your gov cares about peoples view.

I heard that Chinese people can't protest/criticize even in internet from china. Good luck

Not me, the entire china dont wanna be a friend with india, we just earn money from you.

I aslo heard that in india many of the low castle people who attend to protest killed by stick. I think you are not low castle people.:hang2:

Not me, the entire china dont wanna be a friend with india, we just earn money from you.

I aslo heard that in india many of the low castle people who attend to protest killed by stick. I think you are not low castle people.:hang2:

I think you are able to write this message on internet since your in outside china(japan). When you return to china please write something about your government or protest about its policy.:rofl:

I think you are able to write this message on internet since your in outside china(japan). When you return to china please write something about your government or protest about its policy.:rofl:

Sorry for telling you the truth, chinese do protest our gvot policy on internet. you dont know that just because you can not understant chinese and you are a mentual guy.
How about a low castle guy write his message to even protest high castle person, will he be killed with stick???

And you really need to read this below before you jump out.
India on various Global ranking studies << India Fact Book
India on various Global ranking studies India Fact Book

Indian fake every score.........what a psycho.

Please tell me why Chinese need to protest when they were so

satisfly with their government ? kept you rant to your own GOI !

Two-thirds of Chinese also give their government high marks for handling important problems, the survey by the Pew Research Center said. Three of four approve of Beijing's policy of limiting most couples to one child, though it's more popular with well-off than lower-income people.
Chinese satisfied with government - Washington Times :smitten::pakistan::china:

Please tell me why Chinese need to protest when they were so

satisfly with their government ? kept you rant to your own GOI !

Two-thirds of Chinese also give their government high marks for handling important problems, the survey by the Pew Research Center said. Three of four approve of Beijing's policy of limiting most couples to one child, though it's more popular with well-off than lower-income people.
Chinese satisfied with government - Washington Times :smitten::pakistan::china:

Once again china is not a democratic country. Gov don't /will not care about the people view.

You guys have to be happy with gov otherwise will be executed. Person like you who is in USA will be happy with chinese gov huh

how is relationship between China and India regarded as cool-neutral if India planned to penetrate deep into China within 96 hours after the start of hostility??? Most Chinese would regard that statement as hostile

Well that's because when was the last time an Indian or a Chinese Killed one another.

Compared to Pakistan which is like every week. When an Indian or Pakistan nationals kill one another for one reason or another

I consider the lack of killing a good sign. But then that's just me

Everyone has proposals and Plans.

What action's you take should define the relations. So far China has united with India multiple time son Global issues. Trade is booming

China has abstained on many votes that could prevent India's rise on the world stage.

And In fact if there wasn't a border dispute. The relations could be significantly better.

India and China are two big misbehave(both have connected with the global economy or community to much). we all have to get along.

We sitll have Climate change the Trade talks. Two issues that India dn China work together on and to some extent need each other to so they can negotiate in favor of the developing world

Once again china is not a democratic country. Gov don't /will not care about the people view.

You guys have to be happy with gov otherwise will be executed. Person like you who is in USA will be happy with chinese gov huh

Oh I forgot that can low castle people use internet?? your internet population is so tiny.
Yes china is communist, do you think only democratic coutry think about the pepole view?
Indian democracy is demo-crasy, it is a joke. I dont think a huge number of literacy people in india can vote even they dont know who is the guy they voted. Your policion can buy the votes from these people with 1$.Shame shame, shame on indian democracy.

Now, there is a fine line between trolling and debate, you wants to

keep up your baseless rants without facts=sources, links to support

youself, you are trolling at best. Last time you get caught being a

racist, now you are doing your low life rants.

I don't think your stay here will be too long. Check out post#260.

thats will be your final destination.

Back to the topic; personally i oppose these kind of join military

exercise, especially after your general stupid provoking speech.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Oh I forgot that can low castle people use internet?? your internet population is so tiny.
Yes china is communist, do you think only democratic coutry think about the pepole view?
Indian democracy is demo-crasy, it is a joke. I dont think a huge number of literacy people in india can vote even they dont know who is the guy they voted. Your policion can buy the votes from these people with 1$.Shame shame, shame on indian democracy.

You have to like/happy with your gov. There is no other go. Pity on you. You people have not tasted democracy. Sour grapes:rofl:

Now, there is a fine line between trolling and debate, you wants to

keep up your baseless rants without facts=sources, links to support

youself, you are trolling at best. Last time you get caught being a

racist, now you are doing your low life rants.

I don't think your stay here will be too long. Check out post#260.

thats will be your final destination.

Back to the topic; personally i oppose these kind of join military

exercise
, especially after your general stupid provoking speech.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Thanks for your opinion. Thats all we want. Peace. Goodnite :smitten::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom