What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

well, if you want to reject facts. Than I can't help you. If you want to mock me, you are just mocking the historical fact of India and how it come about. Look, there is nothing to be ashame of when India was created by England. America, like India, was also created by India. America, like India, consist of different state that came together after the American revolution. So Indian should be proud of the fact that the nation of India come about because Britain united India and created the nation.

Go ahead and reject/mock what I have to type. But its still a fact

:blah::blah::blah::blah:.......loud voice wont make anyone beleive u....
India existed as a nation always.....yes surely in the modern sense the british contribution is also useful.....India has been like that only always.....whenever someone comes from outside it absorbs the best of everything....its open to good thinks in other's way of lives and ppl are free to embrace it.........

you should worry about China.....coz Tibet and East Turkestan were always different countries and are now under illegal occupation....

now stick to topic....

p.s: u r a chinese....pretending to be from some other place.....:cheers:

:yes surely in the modern sense the british contribution is also useful.....India has been like that only always.....whenever someone comes from outside it absorbs the best of everything....its open to good thinks in other's way of lives and ppl are free to embrace it.........

First of all, I'm a American originally from Taiwan.

Sorry I dont' get your meaning. Sounds like you try to say that India always exists as one nation state but in the modern sense, British contributed as well. So I guess you are trying to say that India has a glorious and proud culture that who ever invaded the Indian subcontinent also absorbed part of the culture in the Indian subcontinent. This I totally agree. As the culture of the Indian subcontinent is one of the most influencial in the world history.

However, the conscieous of a modern national state called India did not come into existence until British invaded and unified Indian subcontinent. Why don't you just come into term with that and stop going in circles. The actual nation of India exist as long as the nation of Pakistan. Isn't it?

:blah::blah::blah::blah:.......loud voice wont make anyone beleive u....
India existed as a nation always.....yes surely in the modern sense the british contribution is also useful.....India has been like that only always.....whenever someone comes from outside it absorbs the best of everything....its open to good thinks in other's way of lives and ppl are free to embrace it.........

you should worry about China.....coz Tibet and East Turkestan were always different countries and are now under illegal occupation....

now stick to topic....

There is a difference between culture and nation-state. The culture of Western Europe started with Greeco-Romans and the introduction of Christianity but the nation/state of Western Europe still have not existed.

The culture of India existed thousands of years before the Greeks and the nation state of India come into being in 1947. In this regard, the Indian nation is ahead of a European nation as both Europe and India compose of people sharing a same culture and share 1 (European) or 2 (India) language families. But now, India is one nation and Europe is still fractured into different nations states that speak different languages. India has states that speak different languages but its at least a nation now. thanks to the British.

First of all, I'm a American originally from Taiwan.
However, the conscieous of a modern national state called India did not come into existence until British invaded and unified Indian subcontinent. Why don't you just come into term with that and stop going in circles. The actual nation of India exist as long as the nation of Pakistan. Isn't it?

:blah::blah:now will u stop repeating ur words again n again.......
enough non sense from u...same thing again and again and again....

dont u have anything related to topic...

Chill out, guys. I never said that India was not a great culture. What I'm saying is that the land of India consist of many states through out most of its history. The people of Indian subcontinent speak different language but share roughly the same culture and exist in various states. However, the people of India subcontinent does not have the tradition that the entire subcontinent must be united in one nation like the modern day India. And that through out its hisotry with the existence of the various states, these states doesn't have the urgency or need to united the whole India.

For instance, if a few states in India decide to break away today. Most Indians would know that India has been divided as a nation and there would be an urgency to united this states. Even some Indians want to unite India with Pakistan and Bangladish. This kind of feeling nationalist feeling doesn't exist for most Indians prior to the British occupation as people generally refer to themselves as subject of a particular kindom or state or ethnic group.

Dude which part of the Xinix post didnt get in to your head??seems like you are all out for India bashing..any way back to the topic which regiment is participating is joint exercise with China?last time it was Maratha regiment right??

IP is not <==> Patent. It is more than patent.
Peace...

IP comes from patent, patent is the fundation of IP. and this fundation which china have is 16times of india's.

Having more number of junk patent does not make you any superior. Even I have 3 patents in my name.

Peace...

I told indian idiot here many time, talk with truth, now give me source about this junk patent isssue.

Even I have 3 patents in my name.

Peace...

I dont think a man talk everyting without truth can have patents, even so, it is just yours, the total number of your country is sitll poor.

anyway, if american or japanese blam china is lack of IP, i have to accept it, bcoz janpanese patent is 4 times and US patents is 6 times of china's. but a indian blam china's IP , poverty and etc.. just let me feel sick. look at your own country, you are lack of everyting. Again, dont talk without truth or source, dont act like a mental persion.
Sometimes i even think talk without truth with nonsence is a national maner of indian.......

Last edited:
Dude which part of the Xinix post didnt get in to your head??seems like you are all out for India bashing..any way back to the topic which regiment is participating is joint exercise with China?last time it was Maratha regiment right??
Does these guys ever allow to have a fruitful discussion.India bashing may be fun but atleast not everywhere. The points the guy want to bring out is India is poor,having lesser IQ, doesn't have manufacturing capability,Indian military is inferior to China. We can agree with him once, but if he brings the point in all the reply what should be done.please ignore him , Indian doesnt know much about China so does chinese about India. So we know what he says is nothing but his hatred about India. :china:
Indian economy is 3.5 times smaller than china . Latest i read is china cooks its GDP numbers, so let us wait till the world will come to know the reality. Have fun
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2009/09/03/how_china_cooks_its_books?page=0,1

Does these guys ever allow to have a fruitful discussion.India bashing may be fun but atleast not everywhere. The points the guy want to bring out is India is poor,having lesser IQ, doesn't have manufacturing capability,Indian military is inferior to China. We can agree with him once, but if he brings the point in all the reply what should be done.please ignore him , Indian doesnt know much about China so does chinese about India. So we know what he says is nothing but his hatred about India. :china:
Indian economy is 3.5 times smaller than china . Latest i read is china cooks its GDP numbers, so let us wait till the world will come to know the reality. Have fun
How China Cooks Its Books | Foreign Policy

I hope you are not talking about me because I definitely do not talk about India's manufacturing capability, IQ or income. As a matter of fact, I believe that India produce some of the world's best engineers and scientists. The one thing that many Indians refuse to accept that its a conglumerate of states that was put together as a nation. Such as an external force putting western Europe as a nation.

As for a joint military exercise, I think India will demonstrate its utmost capability but China won't.

India is a federation. It has many states which was created on the basis of language. India in its present form did not exist before but India as a concept in indian mythology is as old as vedas.Hinduism is also not one as you think. It is a collection of religious beliefs practiced in the places which we call India today.
But the concept of India is as strong an idea as the federation of India is.
So even if India is the collection of old nation states, it is one nation. India is a country with so many nation but still one in essence, culture.
If you feel that India is not strong because it is a collection of old nation states, then you are wrong. Because to understand how much the concept of India ( bharat) is important to whole indians, you will have go to rural india .
USA, Canada,Swiss, Belgium,Mexico, Brasil,australia,Argentina is also a collection of nations.This doesnt make any of them weak.
As for the Indo-chinese exercise, Neither India nor china is going to show their capability. however we polish our words, both china and India doesnt trust eachother. As simple as that. So the exercise is gonna be yoga, dancing, singing ,good food, couple COIN mock operations and lots of PR photos .

So even if India is the collection of old nation states, it is one nation. India is a country with so many nation but still one in essence, culture.
If you feel that India is not strong because it is a collection of old nation states, then you are wrong. Because to understand how much the concept of India ( bharat) is important to whole indians, you will have go to rural india .
USA, Canada,Swiss, Belgium,Mexico, Brasil,australia,Argentina is also a collection of nations.This doesnt make any of them weak.

That is what I was trying to said all along. India is tie together by its culture and Hinduism. I also never said that India is weak because of how its composed. However, there are not a lot of countries that are ties together as India. Of the countries you spoken above, I would agree only that Canada, Swiss and Belgium fit into the mold of how India is put together. The other countries you list does not fit into the mold you spoke of. Of the ones I agree with you, Canada and belgium only have two language and groups. Switzerland has four. I believe that the former Soviet Union is the federation that is the most similar to that of the India federation. And do not read too much into my examples I'm not advocating breaking up of India.

How China Cooks Its Books | Foreign Policy

oh my god, you use a article which from an anti-china bloger as your source?
The chnia's GDP is 3.5times of indian is not saying by chinese gvot, the data comes from IMF, World Bank and CIA World Factbook.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, tell me who is believable, a bloger? or IMF, world bank. Do you even think a bloger overtops the experts of IMF or worldbank?? What a logic!!
Show you something more:
Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 said a a Nobel laureate in economics (we chinese dont believe what he said)
Foreign Policy: Error
Well tell me who is believable? a bloger or a Nobel laureate in economics??? Be mature, if one day a bloger say indian is wide animal, you will believe it???

oh my god, you use a article which from an anti-china bloger as your source?
The chnia's GDP is 3.5times of indian is not saying by chinese gvot, the data comes from IMF, World Bank and CIA World Factbook.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, tell me who is believable, a bloger? or IMF, world bank. Do you even think a bloger overtops the experts of IMF or worldbank?? What a logic!!
Show you something more:
Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 said a a Nobel laureate in economics (we chinese dont believe what he said)
Foreign Policy: Error
Well tell me who is believable? a bloger or a Nobel laureate in economics??? Be mature, if one day a bloger say indian is wide animal, you will believe it???

Well said brother, you debunked them completely,

But you better watch out (A3 logic) go after you with all kind dirty

tricks.

Old Chinese wisdom; When a loser got KO on the dirt , he will tell

everybody that he was just intending to get some dirt on the ground.
:china::cheers::china:

Well said brother, you debunked them completely,

But you better watch out (A3 logic) go after you with all kind dirty

tricks.

Old Chinese wisdom; When a loser got KO on the dirt , he will tell

everybody that he was just intending to get some dirt on the ground.
:china::cheers::china:

I hope that many guys from India learn about this wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom