What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

Unreliable quality ?, will you please check on your PC, keyboard,

mouse whether they are made in China, while using Chinese

products and happily doing your basless Chinese products bashing at

the same time surely show your true "Class"

i buyed lenovo it hardly worked for a year

No, F-22 uses American engine. I think LCA would use American engine. Which is a step in the right direction.

China will soon surpass Russia in technology. In many areas, China has already exceeded Russia such as building an comprehensive air defensive system on destroyer. Only US and China has this capability where as Russia failed.

No China has already surpassed US.....:lol:

one thing is for sure guys wat ever we try china will always allign with pakistan tats the truth

got to agree one thing with faithfullguy in order to counter china we will have to grow our relation with west and russia

No, no no, not Russia. Russia will side with China. The problem for the US is that Russia and China are mutually closer with each other than each has with the US.

If India sees China as an enemy, it must try to be closer with the US and falls under US nuclear umbrella. Relying on Russian tech will gradually move India closer to that of China/Russia axis.

Just see what one of our Pakistani brothers said in another thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/43522-chinese-economy-hit-123-trillion-2040-a-4.html

Can anyone show us any such love and support that anyone of any nation shows to another nation?

Not to mention particularly by name, another of our Pakistani sister who relentlessly defends China's position everywhere.

Chinese have to be grateful to Pakistanis for their love and support. Love, which comes spontaneously, love, that cannot be purchased.....

CPC, you are not doing right.... :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

:pakistan: :china:

I do not see China's economy exceed that high. Unless US devalue its dollar

And I bet its from these exercises that India believe it can conquere China in 96hrs. India definitely shows everything where as China shows nothing. China probably send its border patrols to exercise with India.

Taken out of context and imature.

If you dont know how to read the English language go back to school.

If you do i suggest you read that article again

No, no no, not Russia. Russia will side with China. The problem for the US is that Russia and China are mutually closer with each other than each has with the US.

If India sees China as an enemy, it must try to be closer with the US and falls under US nuclear umbrella. Relying on Russian tech will gradually move India closer to that of China/Russia axis.

Now u better stay away from russia buddy, we love russia 1000 times more than USA , and Obama admin is the one which brought India and US closer, and working the same with Russia.... And Like Russia has no problems in our relationship with US , and We have no probs in Russias relationship with China, we Know India and Russia are still the worlds largest alliance, and At times of need, will help each other...

No China has already surpassed US.....:lol:

In domestic auto consumption, yes. But China is still far away from the US in terms of technology. As matter in fact, China is closer to India and Ethiopia than closer to the US. But the same can be said of Russia and western Europe.

Well, Our Keyboard, PC and Mouse are not chinese made, well the only stuff Chinese made in my house is The pretty doll... Thats a good quality doll, Have been keeping it for over 19 years, my first birthday gift and its still pretty Enough....

Keep up your lies if thats help you to get a better sleep !

At least i am happy some of your sane country men did a better job

to admit the truth, hopeless mentality like this will surely bite your

own A@S in the long run. Good luck pal.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I do not see China's economy exceed that high. Unless US devalue its dollar

I posted the link so that others can verify the comment of one of our Pakistani brothers. We should not discuss that topic in this thread.

Now u better stay away from russia buddy, we love russia 1000 times more than USA , and Obama admin is the one which brought India and US closer, and working the same with Russia.... And Like Russia has no problems in our relationship with US , and We have no probs in Russias relationship with China, we Know India and Russia are still the worlds largest alliance, and At times of need, will help each other...

Sounds like you are ready to side with chicoms and the soviets against the US. Well, suit yourself. This will ensure that India is always behind that of hte west and Russia/China.

India need to break away from Russian dependence.

Keep up your lies if thats help you to get a better sleep !

At least i am happy some of your sane country men did a better job

to admit the truth, hopeless mentality like this will surely bite your

own A@S in the long run. Good luck pal.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Hey what did I say wrong that you are angry on me, I still love that Chinese doll :lol: ......

I posted the link so that others can verify the comment of one of our Pakistani brothers. We should not discuss that topic in this thread.

Sure, this is about China/India military exercise. I understand. India is being used again.

Sounds like you are ready to side with chicoms and the soviets against the US. Well, suit yourself. This will ensure that India is always behind that of hte west and Russia/China.

India need to break away from Russian dependence.

Now what Has USA done to India that We need to trust USA? Russia has helped us develop more than We could ever Imagine in terms of military

mate ok i can understand u have ur own logic

but u see russia wont backstab us this my feelings and infact strong feeling
tey have been there for us always

and USA i have no problem with tat
but our relationships need to grow its now just at initial stages
USA also has an nack of leaving its cutomer stranded in crucil times

Sure, this is about China/India military exercise. I understand. India is being used again.

Did not you notice the comment of our Pakistani brother? Did not you see the love he has for China?

Tell me, if that is not love, then what is love?

Now, why Beijing is risking that kind relationship between China and Pakistan just to have some joint military exercises with a hostile country, I simply do not understand.

Back
Top Bottom