What's new

India. China prepare for another joint military excercise

And I bet its from these exercises that India believe it can conquere China in 96hrs. India definitely shows everything where as China shows nothing. China probably send its border patrols to exercise with India.

are u sure i think we can do lot better than tat

any ways chinese may think like tat not indians

this is the reactor that arihant uses and for ur information this photo was taken on september 2006
tat is 3 yrs before the launch of arihant

Hey comeon, No need to make them understand if our subs are running hollow or with a reactor.. Lets just stick to the topic.....

this is the reactor that arihant uses and for ur information this photo was taken on september 2006

I'm not the one who said that Arihant has no reactor. I got it from some Indian source. So blame your media and find it yourself.

come on guys it will defenetly help to boost the relation between the two big countries
and thats what we really need in this subcontinent right...?
i dont think china will be botherd about the pakistani local newspapers

are u sure i think we can do lot better than tat

any ways chinese may think like tat not indians

This a very well known statement. That India can penetrate deep into China in 96hrs. I think Indian leaders should have more action and less bragging.

OT

Can you please explain how is it possible to launch a nuclear submarine without installing the reactor, given that nuclear reactors in a submarine remain sealed and even to refuel the reactors, the relevant sections have to be cut open?

Or is it that since the reactor hasn't reached criticality, you have assumed that the sub is 'without a reactor in it'?

The sub you guys launched ran on conventional power. It is indeed very strange because you basically have to cut the hull open to put the reactor in when it is ready... Oh well...

I don't understand why my fellow Indians here have an urge to answer back to every nonsensical post. Let face it.. Chinese HATE Indians. :bounce:

I like Indian food. I just don't like Indians brag about its imported inferior Russian hardware with backward French or German equipments.

Let me put it in a correct way, Chinese LOVE Pakistanis.

Thats why so many Chinese members come to this forum despite their discomfort in English communication.

It is your problem if Indians Hate Chinese just because Chinese LOVE Pakistanis.

Oh hell goes with your relationship with pakistan... We dont hate china just becoz its using it as a strategic asset, well thats an added hatered. We just want our border disputes to be solved, and then you can carryout anything u want to do with pakistan....

Oh hell goes with your relationship with pakistan... We dont hate china just becoz its using it as a strategic asset, well thats an added hatered. We just want our border disputes to be solved, and then you can carryout anything u want to do with pakistan....

If you haven't realize that China's "dispute" with India is meant to help settle the Kashmir issue, you don't have a brain.

Exactly. This thing is obviously too big for subs, especially for a small one like the Arihant. I know that India has been testing the reactor for years, but size problem is something unsolved.

I just hate Brahmins, that's all. Oh wait, so do the Australians.

then thank god mate coz they are miniroty in india or they constitute 5% of total population

I'm not the one who said that Arihant has no reactor. I got it from some Indian source. So blame your media and find it yourself.

the one i posted is also from indian media

This a very well known statement. That India can penetrate deep into China in 96hrs. I think Indian leaders should have more action and less bragging.
Please provide evidence that GoI think that way.

Back
Top Bottom