What's new

India, China agree to hold joint military operations

Sizing us boys.....I really wish we got more insight as to what is done and exchanged. The CHinese wont bring their best and will b using such opportunities to gauge our weaknesses and strength. I hope our commanders have that in mind. Doubt it.

Sizing us boys.....I really wish we got more insight as to what is done and exchanged. The CHinese wont bring their best and will b using such opportunities to gauge our weaknesses and strength. I hope our commanders have that in mind. Doubt it.

Everybody keep their ACEs close to the heart. Nobody open all the cards even to friends. So no worry. The objective is joint operations. It's like know each others operations methods. It helped if both parties need to operate with each other in some particular senario like terrorist attack or raid on camp. Nothing like the war strategy

Everybody keep their ACEs close to the heart. Nobody open all the cards even to friends. So no worry. The objective is joint operations. It's like know each others operations methods. It helped if both parties need to operate with each other in some particular senario like terrorist attack or raid on camp. Nothing like the war strategy

Granted but keep in mind whats going on in our neighborhood with their meddling in bangladesh, NE, Sri lank, Nepal, etc. Don;t think for a second that the Maldives coup was purely spontaneous

Many nations in the world don't want good Sino-India relations.

We should remain with our independent Foreign Policy. I must say both Indian and Chinese govt. are trying their best for good relations and I personally think Economic ties with these joint exercises is way forward.

We should cooperate to get our influence in other areas especially in Africa, CARS and Afghanistan. China has lead over us in this regard and working with them will be more beneficial. Instead of being Macho Man, we should agree with 60-40% approach with 60% influence allowed to China.

Its not a show of weakness but practicality. We need China's support in our UN SC bid. Also, relations with China will act as force to US to be more open towards India with less constraints.

@KRAIT : you don't have to go to china just for 60% v/v concentration. Just find a in service IA guy with his quota ;) IA old Monk manufactured in Walchandnagar Maharashtra has 68% v/v concentration ;) strong stuff.
@Chinese-Dragon : a lot of forginers like the "Kaju-pheni" made in Goa. I don't like it's test though. There are some great drinks made in trible areas but you have to be lucky to get your hands on that. Govt is Maharashtra is talking steps to legalise and export that "drink" but don't know it's status

Sure, you can get high concentrations anywhere, but the main thing is the unique taste of the liquor, IMO.

I'm also quite interested in different types of tea, but I fear that I am going too far off topic. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Any possible real time scenarios where special forces of both these countries participate? Like fighting pirates etc??

Compared to about 2% for most beers. :P

Are there any particular Indian types of alcohol that I should know about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenny

It has around 40% of alcohol....

Or you can even try Bhang it doesn't have alcohol but it will definatly make you crazy....

waiting for that, looks like China Air Force leaders are Pro-India, such as Xu former Commander of the air force; Ma Xiaotian, Commander of the air force now.
134c6e05cc243363570186.jpg

Many nations in the world don't want good Sino-India relations.

We should remain with our independent Foreign Policy. I must say both Indian and Chinese govt. are trying their best for good relations and I personally think Economic ties with these joint exercises is way forward.

We should cooperate to get our influence in other areas especially in Africa, CARS and Afghanistan. China has lead over us in this regard and working with them will be more beneficial. Instead of being Macho Man, we should agree with 60-40% approach with 60% influence allowed to China.

Its not a show of weakness but practicality. We need China's support in our UN SC bid. Also, relations with China will act as force to US to be more open towards India with less constraints.

No need for 60:40 partnership, These bilateral pacts will be signed only related to trade and not meddling in internal affairs.

In Other things India has to compete with China if possible counter China in IOR and S.Asia.

No need for Chinese influence in S.Asia India should move in that direction steadily. India should focus only on IOR and S.Asia leave the rest to other powers. In S.Asia there must be only one Giant i.r India.

Our resources make us vis-a-vis against China in S.Asia and IOR.

Millitary operations? i thought they are going to get NE

A modicum of military knowledge is necessary for the Media.

There is a huge difference between Joint Operations & Joint Exercises.

The title chosen by TOI is wholly inappropriate.

Where are the Indian anti-China trolls now? Thats what i have been trying to tell them. The friction portrayed in the media of India vs China is just smoke and bluff. They both have good relations and good trade

Back
Top Bottom