What's new

India Cancels joint Independence Day celebrations with Pakistan.

Ohh Noesss.

now what will Happen to the 10000 Pakistan India Flags that i have bought .. and what about the Invitations i have sent to Shiv Sena .. & Let leaders .. this is a disaster ... we are ruined if this does not happen ..

angry_guido_meme_generator_oh_my_god_nobody_care.jpg

Well that's new. I thought such celebrations are held only on the Wagah border. Well anyways good.

Why should we have any joint celebration with Pakistan in the first place? We should permanently stop all these peace-talk, aman ki tamasha, etc. at least for next 30 years and see if there is any improvement in behavior on the other side before resuming any kind of interaction. And sports including Cricket should also be stopped, simply because we don't want to see them playing here while their terrorists and soldiers are killing us, and their citizens are celebrating our soldier’s death.

surprised to hear there were going to be joint celebrations of the independence day.
even more dejected now since they have been cancelled due to the incident at the border.
baby steps lead to everything great and we the ppl of this region aren't allowed to have even that one.

hats off to the pro war lobby on both sides....and head hung up in shame. another victory to them.
i would urge the pakistani members to acknowledge that who were killed were ppl like us....ordinary. please show some respect. would you show the same contempt to ur brave jawans who died uselessly in the avalanche ????

next will be manmohan will not eat in a plate with nawaz sharif

ha ha ha.. @Imran Khan ... Next will be Manmohan will do what he does best... he will not talk to Nawaz if he meets him in a forum... yay!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there ever been joint independence day celebrations between India and Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom