What's new

India calls Iran a devil

Again quit focusing on me... please i can't handle that much attention :oops:. i am not exposing any one read the article in first post and curse them for exposing the true nature of incredible india :mamba:

aww your not used to attention? :smitten:

Ok I will quit it. :)

For one does anyone actually think iranians give a shi* what india says about them? they care more about israel.
also i am sure iran will shift its oil export from india to china if need be.

and btw most iranians did not comment on this thread because its probably BS.

In a twist of events, the true face of Indians have come out. Wiki leaks have revealed that Indian government had called Iran a devil last year during their discussions with US government. Indians had said that their only relation with Iran is because of oil.

Here is the link: Iranian government is worst disorganized :: Weekly Blitz
. Buttering as usual. If you want sympathy of powerful nation, just give statements which that nation likes.

For one does anyone actually think iranians give a shi* what india says about them? they care more about israel.
also i am sure iran will shift its oil export from india to china if need be.

and btw most iranians did not comment on this thread because its probably BS.

Even 'if' its true , this is one individual who has called only the Iranian administration ' Devil' and not the Iranian nation itself .

As far as i know there are many many Iranians as well who consider their regime 'devilish
' .

Yea..indeed it's true...we just want damn oil..who cares for iranians???
JUST OIL

Hypocrite as per Islam means some one who goes around showing off in one way and in his heart he keeps the opposite. That is the simplest definition. Another concept beside hypocrisy in Islam is a very unique concept of Qaibat, which you know nothing of but all Pakistanis here know what it means here and how it is relevant to this discussion.

like how Pakistan show off to America and World that Osam-bin-laden is not in there country but was given a 5 Star treatment by Pakistan Army in Attodabad.:yahoo:

All Pakistanis and now whole world knows the meaning of "Hypocrite as per Islam".

Well it kind of evens it out isn't it? They said the K-word and we said the D-word. Now both are square and can start off fresh. :lol:.

. Buttering as usual. If you want sympathy of powerful nation, just give statements which that nation likes.
pakistan is the worst backstabber in this world. they took grants from US. in billions and protected the enemy(osama bin laden).they always living with grants first it was from india in 1947 and u back stabbed us by attacking kashmir,then it was us, now china they are taking there help in ***,,, and at the same time backstabbing them by training terrorists of uruqmi..

Indians are known to be back stabbers, .
ulta chor police ko dante
smiley-laughing024.gif

Back
Top Bottom