What's new

India building defence capabilities like China: Antony

indian are peace-lovers actually ,also chinese, all we should does is understand each other , is culturel exchange.

i must sat that I love india, peoples of india, being a chinese, especialy the sage of past indian, chinese also learn wisdom from them, like Silabhadra,bodhidharma,can you guys tell some story about them, I am study this sage recently, send to my mailbox (zhangsanjue@163.com)

forgive my awful english

I agree with you as we have no reason to fight with each other I was in Shanghai recently and found the chinese people very warm and friendly.People are very hard working and enterprising like in India.

We Indians admire what you have achived in China and look up to emulate you in lot of areas. If you are not the best its not wrong to learn from the best.

considering there is still border issue between the two countries,china really need to increase her capabilities faster to contain india's move,china's 1.7% budget is a joke compare with india's 3%

The common feeling in India abt China is "China and Chinese products cannot be trusted". The reason of this feeling is of course the 1962 India- China war - China attacked India at a time when India considered China as our good friend. You might have heard about the "India-China Bhai Bhai" phrase bfre the war(India -China= brother -brother).

And about the Chinese products , everybody knows the quality and copyright standards China following!

In future to whatever level India-China relations are progressed, Indians can look China only with Suspicion.

You can forgive your enemy but never forget their names

Arms expansion instead of maintaining security , only will dragging down the economy, for india and china

The common feeling in India abt China is "China and Chinese products cannot be trusted". The reason of this feeling is of course the 1962 India- China war - China attacked India at a time when India considered China as our good friend. You might have heard about the "India-China Bhai Bhai" phrase bfre the war(India -China= brother -brother).

And about the Chinese products , everybody knows the quality and copyright standards China following!

In future to whatever level India-China relations are progressed, Indians can look China only with Suspicion.

At least learn some history of 1962 Sino-Indo war;

The Rediff Special/ Neville Maxwell
No account of the 1962 war would be complete without Neville Maxwell's authoritative analysis. Which is why we are reprinting this article which was run on rediff in June last year.

After the 1962 war, the Indian Army commissioned Lieutenant General Henderson Brooks and Brigadier P S Bhagat to study the debacle. As is wont in India, their report was never made public and lies buried in the government archives. But some experts have managed to piece together the contents of the report. One such person is Neville Maxwell, who has studied the 1962 war in depth.

In the article that follows, Indians will be shocked to discover that, when China crushed India in 1962, the fault lay at India, or more specifically, at Jawaharlal Nehru and his clique's doorsteps. It was a hopelessly ill-prepared Indian Army that provoked China on orders emanating from Delhi, and paid the price for its misadventure in men, money and national humiliation.

rediff.com: The India-China War, 40 Years On

By the way can anybody help me to find some products that made in

India ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Chinese people belive that "the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without", I think the sino-india war will never break out again, so india govt dont have to buy weapons

You probably are not aware of India forward policy before the war? Your free media didn't cover that topic much, did they?

you have choice stop using Chinese products. You should also tell Antony that he is a big fool too for building India defence capabilities like China.

You want an enemy you will get an enemy.
IMHO, before one is stronger enough, one is better to let it's enemy to forget his name.

Chinese people belive that "the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without", I think the sino-india war will never break out again, so india govt dont have to buy weapons

cat - china india war will never breakout again because india have to keep on strengthning their defence.

btw - if thats the case why china have to develop its defense. :cheers:

-----------------

and welcome to the forum - you sound like one sane Chinese memeber who dont talk fo war all the time. like most normal Chinese. :cheers:

You probably are not aware of India forward policy before the war? Your free media didn't cover that topic much, did they?

The forward policy was to oust the chinese troops which was already crossed the McMahon Line to the Indian side. Hence, its China not India who made the provocation first.The world knows better which is aggressive nation. The protests held worldwide during Olympic torch relay is just one incident proving that

you have choice stop using Chinese products.

Yes ..we have a choice . Anybody who cares about quality does not prefer chinese product. The only reason chinese products are selling because its cheap! see this also..
Economic Offensive: India bans import of Chinese toys, milk products and mobile phones - International Business Times

I came back to this forum today to be reminded why I'd left in the first place. Too many trolls tolerated. GB.

you are more than welcomed to unsubscribe.

now I say it again using my native language:

要滚请早少罗嗦。

Arms expansion instead of maintaining security , only will dragging down the economy, for india and china

that is not true for China.

the biggest difference between india and China is indians buy weapons from russia and we do R&D to get our hands on those weapons.

indians argue we are just reverse engineering most of russian weapons, but when you ask them the following questions, they just walk away and cry in the corner:

1. how (when and from where) we copied the YJ missiles, FBC-1, Q-5, Type-99g, CJ-10, type95/97/03 rifles......?

2. why india even couldn't copy a 1970s LCA?

The forward policy was to oust the chinese troops which was already crossed the McMahon Line to the Indian side. Hence, its China not India who made the provocation first.The world knows better which is aggressive nation. The protests held worldwide during Olympic torch relay is just one incident proving that
:rofl:
Sino-Indian War
And talk about the Olympic, the fact that China was choosen to host the game speaks volumes.

Yes ..we have a choice . Anybody who cares about quality does not prefer chinese product. The only reason chinese products are selling because its cheap! see this also..
Economic Offensive: India bans import of Chinese toys, milk products and mobile phones - International Business Times

Good for you.
But it's very difficult for normal american family
Could You Live Without China?
Oh I suddenly realized one thing: cheap or expensive, I seem never consumed any India product? :coffee:

:smokin:

indians just like to cheat themselves.

to all indian members: can I tell me how/when we copied our YJ missiles? how/when we copied our FBC-1 fighter bombers? how/when we copied our Type-99 tanks? how/when we copied our DF missiles? how/when we copied our J-10 fighters?

it is also funny when indians tell me they have a strong software industry.

I think the sino-india war will never break out again, so india govt dont have to buy weapons

I agree with that to an extent. But Bharat is not going to take your word for it.

However, if "ahimsa" through strength can give everyone in the neighbourhood a good night of sleep, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom