What's new

India bribed 72 nations to get Delhi CWG: Report

Please stop your stupid rants.. you have no clue about project management.. take up PMP to learn something.... you can make yourself worthy for your country

you think 11 chapter of pmp book which i call them as pimping and a 400 dollar exam will get you done cwg project???? sure buddy pmp will look great in your resume but i dont hire only with that....;)

you think 11 chapter of pmp book which i call them as pimping and a 400 dollar exam will get you done cwg project???? sure buddy pmp will look great in your resume but i dont hire only with that....;)

Had you read books instead of making fun of the knowledge they contained, you would have been an enlightened man/woman today.

Had you read books instead of making fun of the knowledge they contained, you would have been an enlightened man/woman today.

How do you know that??? Only pmp means pimping makes a person enlighten?? How old are you??? Oppps .. personal

How do you know that??? Only pmp means pimping makes a person enlighten?? How old are you??? Oppps .. personal

I'm sorry. My bad. I should have realised I was hitting my head on a wall. :hitwall:

Carry on with your...whateva!

It is not a suggestion to make you an subject matter expert to handle projects like that ... but for sure it gives you a basic logical reasoning on how projects are managed small or big .. don't expect any course to give you everything ... you should take the juice out of it and develop your self from that...

Weird part of the article is there are only 54 Common wealth nations in the world, then how can India bribe 72 nations?

Oke i will come by your logic.. name one course which enlightens the people??... i am damn sure you wont have answer for this.... mocking about some knowledge may give you small time pleasures but knowing about that will really help you grow... No one is recommending you to read PMP... But make sure your knowledge from which you are inheriting are from right source...

As far CWG is concerned there are lot of knowledgeable people around who havent done PMP... may be they have contributed to PMP as well... so dont mock on CWG... people know what resource has to be used where..

Oke i will come by your logic.. name one course which enlightens the people??... i am damn sure you wont have answer for this.... mocking about some knowledge may give you small time pleasures but knowing about that will really help you grow... No one is recommending you to read PMP... But make sure your knowledge from which you are inheriting are from right source...

As far CWG is concerned there are lot of knowledgeable people around who havent done PMP... may be they have contributed to PMP as well... so dont mock on CWG... people know what resource has to be used where..

I am not giving tips how to get enlightened but you and your buddy are.
Sure there are knowlegeable people but when not given with the tools on due time (means cash), not applied appropriate technology and not analyzed all the risk (sure they did not) then sure it will fail. This is the case for CWG. I am on to end result not how many pmp involved.

Always look at the bright side,,,atleast we got enough money to bribe half the planet. :lol:

good sense of humour.

but hmmm; surely it could have been used to feed poor people, or used for grant/scholarships

Well, GOI screwed up. We have to accept it. But it does not represent the overall failure of a country. It's the organizers fault for not able to finish the projects on time. We have a lot of corruption in our country and many incompetent officials, with that combination what can you expect?

I am not giving tips how to get enlightened but you and your buddy are.
Sure there are knowlegeable people but when not given with the tools on due time (means cash), not applied appropriate technology and not analyzed all the risk (sure they did not) then sure it will fail. This is the case for CWG. I am on to end result not how many pmp involved.

Yeah you were not giving tips but you know mocking only... the crux of this discussion was you were showing human labours involved in construction was a kind of joke as if it was not happening any where in the world.. and we want to enlighten you it is not a joke by a simple knowledge called Project management where machines and robots cant be used for everything....

Secondly from your kind of knowledge on crash you are telling as if everything in the world has a predefined calculated risk.. which is wrong.. even if you are perfect project manager and you have built a marvel if you look deep into it you project there would have lot of issues , risk, deaths and failures while your output would have been successful same applies to CWG... If you stick with failure you are doomed buddy instead hide the failure and move on.. but dont forget to analyze the cause of the failure.

For your kind information no work is simple in the world even if you are negotiating for fitting a bulb in your drawing room.. (we could see the impact of dollar in you where you throw some dollar on some face to get the work done).. if you get yourself on toes only you can understand the real problem.. that is called experience and that is where people will start listening to you...until that people will be there to counter you...

:agree::agree: everything for fake shining India claim.

Only if you had enough to come down of the top of the list of poverty that would be a mega success and quite respectable.

CWGs came with a shame

I wont be the one talking, you guys cant even bribe someone to play Cricket in Pakistan lol Classic case of sour grapes here. CWG will be a huge success whether you like it or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom