What's new

India blocks more than 250 Web sites for inciting hate, panic

Let me play devil's advocate. Should we follow Chinese model where state dictates what is allowed and is objectionable.

Indian democracy & media will not allow it to reach to that state, but then again , if the recent tragic events could have been avoided, i think its worth it.

The best thing the govt could do and has done so far on this matter. Let us wait and watch on how the international community reacts to this.

India is acting like a petty dictatorship and blocking sites and freedom of information.

Not so long back

BBC News - Pakistani court orders Facebook blocked in prophet row

What about giving people the freedom to choose to view and not to view these sites?

Your reasoning is similar to what Saudi Arabia, China and other violators of freedom to use to justify their censorship of information.

and Pakistan

BBC News - Pakistani court orders Facebook blocked in prophet row

Blocking some useless websites does not mean we are shutting ourselves down :lol:

That's Chinese intelligence for you...:lol:

India is acting like a petty dictatorship and blocking sites and freedom of information.
We behave like a bunch uneducated imbeciles! Why do we take for granted whatever we see and hear? Don't we have some brain cells to figure out what is fact and what is fiction? Why do we educated people fall for such disinformation gimmicks?

This herd mentality really amazes me.
piggy.gif

India has a habit of blaming all of its failures on Pakistan.

This is no different.

The international community thinks differently. Anyways why dont you act differently for Once, we dint ask you to arrest anyone here, we are just asking you to shut down the web sites that we give proof for and that is not much to ask for.

And then they banned Ek tha Tiger because it purpotedly spoke bad about their agencies...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom