What's new

India bats for Russia interests

I did not brought up Kashmir neither I compared it .
You are putting words in my mouth .

I am saying that stand India has taken negates its position on Kashmir .

Learn to understand difference between two !

You have been posting videos of protests in Moscow under guise of Pro- Russian protests elsewhere

that puts a big question mark over your credibility and impartiality !

Look at the comments. Donetsk,ukraine.

Either stop lying or get lost .

@Parul knows russian language very well.

@Star Wars @vostok you are eastern ukrainian ...

putin.jpg

I did not brought up Kashmir neither I compared it .
You are putting words in my mouth .

then who did, a ghost ?

I am saying that stand India has taken negates its position on Kashmir .

Again, for the millionth time which i already told you ... Kashmir is a whole different ball game than Crimea .. you are like a broken tape recorder repeating the same lines despite it being proved wrong...

Learn to understand difference between two !

You are talking nonsense , if you did not compare Kashmir with Crimea then how in the world does it negate India's position on Kashmir ?

You have been posting videos of protests in Moscow under guise of Pro- Russian protests elsewhere

Video is from Donetsk :lol:

that puts a big question mark over your credibility and impartiality !

The only thing at stake here is how stupid you really are , you bring Kashmir into the discussion and when proved wrong you claim you did not bring in Kashmir while at the same time saying India's position on Kashmir will be setback when the discussion is on Crimea. :lol:

then who did, a ghost ?

Again, for the millionth time which i already told you ... Kashmir is a whole different ball game than Crimea .. you are like a broken tape recorder repeating the same lines despite it being proved wrong...

You are talking nonsense , if you did not compare Kashmir with Crimea then how in the world does it negate India's position on Kashmir ?

Video is from Donetsk :lol:

The only thing at stake here is how stupid you really are , you bring Kashmir into the discussion and when proved wrong you claim you did not bring in Kashmir while at the same time saying India's position on Kashmir will be setback when the discussion is on Crimea. :lol:

You have problem in comprehension .

I will not resort to personal attacks like you have .

One does not become stupid because some one has called him so .

I have made it clear why India's attempt to justify Russian action can negate its position in Kashmir .

You can go on ranting but it will not change my opinion.

I know what I am talking about .

You have problem in comprehension .

I will not resort to personal attacks like you have .

One does not become stupid because some one has called him so .

I have made it clear why India's attempt to justify Russian action can negate its position in Kashmir .

You can go on ranting but it will not change my opinion.

I know what I am talking about .

Thats a whole lot of talk with no substance what so ever .
So you justified your position without relating Kashmir to Crimea :lol: , in essence you made a statement out of nowhere with no practical thought of it as you yourself claimed you never compared Kashmir to Crimea . :tongue:

India's statement is just as wishy-washy as anyone else's

It's not like everyone else's. Look at Kiev's direct response. Have they done that with the Chinese or others?

All India said is that Russia has "legitimate" interests -- any country which has investment in Ukraine has "legitimate" interests.

The context is totally different and deserves a different view of looking at it. Or atleast Ukrainian govt. thinks so.

Did India come out and say that Russia has the right to send troops into Ukraine to protect its "legitimate" interests?

India need not say that - anyone who knows Russian constitution knows that Russia has the right to send
troops abroad to protect the interests of/Russians there.

It's not like everyone else's. Look at Kiev's direct response. Have they done that with the Chinese or others?

The Ukrainian response is the standard response: this is a matter of Ukrainian sovereignty.

India need not say that - anyone who knows Russian constitution knows that Russia has the right to send
troops abroad to protect the interests of/Russians there.

Russian constitution is irrelevant outside Russia's borders.
Crimea is outside Russia's borders and within Ukraine's borders.

India support is insignificant to Russia,thats the hard truth.We are in no way capable to support Russia aagainst Europe or America.All we can do is give them some financial help from backdoors and nothing more than that.

India support is insignificant to Russia,thats the hard truth.We are in no way capable to support Russia aagainst Europe or America.All we can do is give them some financial help from backdoors and nothing more than that.

We are not talking military or financial support here , diplomatic support is also important to give a view that Russia is not isolated in their actions and there are countries backing it . It also gives a message that in case of sanctions imposed on Russia it is highly unlikely India will abide by those Sanctions .. If more countries follow through the west looses in their ability to claim "International community" is opposed to Russia . I don't think they can claim it now either...

Back
Top Bottom