What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offcourse, the BSF dudes were suspended and probably disciplinary action is being carried out, the incident appeared on the front line Indian media and there was huge controversy. I'm sure nothing would have happened to a Bangladeshi police if he did the same thing.

Except for blaming the BSF off course.

P1_policer-gulite.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/155987-who-bangladesh-police-indian-bsf.html
thats a dead body , killed in a clash between police and protesters.. Thats not torture.

Just give me your name and adress. I will make sure that you are arrested. Lets see who can crush whom ! Kiddo !

What is my fault? Let give me one example against me. If you have. Why are you taking those as personally. It is place where everybody should give the logics not the bull sheets.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Just give me your name and adress. I will make sure that you are arrested. Lets see who can crush whom ! Kiddo !

What is my fault? Let give me one example against me. If you have. Why are you taking those as personally. It is place where everybody should give the logics not the bull sheets.

thats a dead body , killed in a clash between police and protesters.. Thats not torture.

So it's fine to kill first then take away cloths and then carry the body like animals, is it?

BSF should pay heed.

now i am Rajakarer bachha just because i opposed india's killing in border.... Other bangladeshis should take note of this typical Awami dalali mindset ... And he must be a beneficiary of current Dalal govt, most probably a Shachip member.

Don't worry bro, i found him of and I have a mutual friend with him. I will find more about him, he currently based in rajshahi. Possibly he is sprewing his bal propaganda since he gets BAL favour in rajshahi, he is praying to god that BNP doesnt come and spreading propaganda for this government. I bet as soon as the government changes he will be transferred to khaggrachori. All this propaganda for some dalal money from the government. typical ghushkhor official.

Nowadays rajakars have changed their strategy, they don't directly attack Bangladesh but their comments prove their identity. For example, they try to save Matiur Rahman Nizami, Delowar Hossain Saidi who are Rajakars. They also try to deny India's helps. They also support Ziaur Rahman who killed a lot of Freedom Fighters and gave Golam Azam, Shah Azizur Rahman, Abdul Alim like Rajakar shelter and prime ministership/ministership.

And I didnt say anything against Pakistani common people because new generation Pakistani common people are against their army in 1971, calling those brutal army and opportunistic politicians as dogs doesn't mean same for Pakistani common people.

I love Pakistani Common People. In my previous comments, I said - they treated me very well. They were hospitable and friendly. So, don't try to seduce mod with your misinterpretations.
no you are a typical dalal who pretends to be a pak well wisher in pakistani site and changes his color in Bangladeshi site by generalizing them as dogs. By the way Zia was a freedom fighter . You talking against him proves that you are only a dalal who didn't like his anti indian hagemony nationaltistic ideology

It's nice that now we have AL voice in this forum as well, at least every topic won't heavily skewed to BNP/JAMAT.

You threatened me that you will CRUSH me and same minded people, that is your fault. Are you blind ?

So it's fine to kill first then take away cloths and then carry the body like animals, is it?

BSF should pay heed.

I bet the man was wearing a lungi and after his death in the riot, the police had to remove him in that situation for public safety and the fact that a dead body lying on the street looks even worse. The logistics due to the violence in the scene didn't allow the police to carry him properly, thus they had to move him like that.

Major Zia didn't appear in any procession regarding discrimination against East Pakistanis, he was not in any movement, 6 point movement during 1966, Gono Ovvutthan during 1969, Flood during 1970. He never spoke of these. Rather he was living luxurious life in the west wing as a loyal Pakistani officer and awarded HILAL E ZURRAT for the 1965 war.

During 71, he stood for the Pakistan Army as a loyal Pakistani Army Officer while junior Bengali officers protested and warned to go against him. This is the turning point where being on junior officer's pressure, he changed sides. He also didn't appear in any face to face fight during the war because he didn't want. Due to his sabotage, a team of 300 freedom fighters had to flee away losing the war in Sylhet Sunamganj border. He was removed from the charge of Sector commander and thus we see Major Rafique substituted in his place from June to December. Due to his sabotage, he was removed for second time from captainship of Z force during october. Muntasir Mamun, Asaduzzaman Asad, General Jacob, Badruddin Umar give testimony to all these events. Collect their books and read.

He was a loyal soldier to his country, he later changed his mind when he saw him people were getting massacred; thus the announcement of a free Bangladesh. Whats wrong with that? to be honest all our muktis used guerilla warfare against Pakistan army, our muktis hardly had any significant victories against the highly mechanized pakistan army. The folks you quoted from are Indian or Indian dalals, General Jacob is also an Israeli dalal, General Jacob; the same bloke who tried to take most of the credit of 1971 for himself after the passing away of general arora and field marshal sam manekshaw, your words would have credibility if they came from Sam Manekshaw himself, General Jacob is a ZIonist glory hunter. So take your zionist malu propaganda elsewhere.

No Abir. I don't deny them. So? You helped us and we are grateful for that. So? what? Ulongo kore pitanor odhikar paya geso tate??

How come Bangladeshis cyber warriors are not hacking BGB website? You guys talk as if police torture is unheard of in Bangladesh. Sanctimonious is the word that comes to mind yet again :rolleyes:

Four tortured by BGB in Brahmanbaria

BRAHMANBARIA, JAN 17, 2012: Four people, including a newspaper agent, were tortured by the jawans of Brahmanbaria Transit Camp led by Habilder Mohammed Shafiqul Islam under 12 Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) recently. The middle finger of the left hand of a newspaper agent has been amputated due to the inhuman torture, sources said.

The victims are Masukul Islam (47), son of the late Mahiul Islam, of Poniaut village under Brahmanbaria Pourasabha area of the district Brahmanbaria and father of two sons, whey seller Chandan Babu, fruit seller Al Amin and Abu Shahed of Muktijuddha Store at South platform of Brahmanbaria Railway Station. Later, all of them were sued by the Habilder of Brahmanbaria Transit Camp, Mohammed Shafiqul Islam.

The atrocity perpetrated by the jawans of Brahmanbaria Transit Camp led by Habilder Shafiqul Islam, came to light through an in-depth investigation into the incident took place at Brahmanbaria Railway Station on December 28 last.

According to Government Railway Police (GRP), there was a chase and counter chase that took place between jawans of BGB and smugglers at Boubazar of South Mourail area which is to the half kilometre south of Brahmanbaria Railway Station area.

Having reached the Brahmanbaria Transit Camp the jawans of BGB started inflicting thrashing injuries on the four traders with truncheon and trampled their bodies with boots. None came to their rescue though their screaming for help was audible from nearby dormitories and streets, the younger brother of Masukul Islam, Md Ashiqul Islam, said this adding the middle finger of his elder brother got smashed as an impact of thrashing on it with truncheon, while Abu Shahed of Muktijudda Store sustained grievous injuries on his abdomen as some of the jawans kicked him indiscriminately.

Thereafter, Habilder Shafiqul Islam handed all of them over to Sadar Model thana bringing some nefarious allegations against them, including obstruction to discharge government duties and bid to snatch smuggled goods which is absolutely baseless.

Later on, Brahmanbaria Model Thana police forwarded them to the court seeking remand and as a result they were sent to jail by the court granting remand for one day.

On January 2, the authority of Brahmanbaria district jail got Masukul Islam admitted to Brahmanbaria 250-bed Modern Hospital, while Abu Shahed of Muktijuddha Store was referred to Dhaka Medical College Hospital in a critical condition by the Comilla Medical College Hospital authority as both of their condition deteriorated in Brahmanbaria district jail.

The conditions of the rest two identified as whey seller Chan Babu and fruits seller Al Amin were also stated to be critical, it is confirmed from a person who was enlarged on bail recently and also preferred to be anonymous.

Latest!!!!!

3 blasts in Bangkok ------Iranian involved---- confirmed-------Explosives went off before the time they were to go off as planned or accident----Probably Explosives and operatives were on their way to India------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom