What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Benny, you will find it interesting, mind it it was written by a person with no formal education as such!

English translation of Lalon's most famous poem :
They are curious to know what Lalon's faith is,
Says Lalon: The shape of religion eludes my vision.
Circumcision tells a Muslim from others,
But what is the mark of his woman?
The Brahman is known by his thread,
How do I tell who is a Brahmani?

Yup,its quite a tongue twister for others, thats why i didnt name it. :D

South Indian lingos are pretty close to each other. Had one Keralite friend in last project, dude picked up Tamil like in 1 month or so and after more than 1.5 years in Chennai I only know 3,4 words! :s

Benny, you will find it interesting, mind it it was written by a person with no formal education as such!

English translation of Lalon's most famous poem :

This is a 150 years old song.. Let benny beat it with older kerallite song... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Ok it started from The Farakka Dam than dams blocking teesta than othe dams blocking sylhet, What option do we have? Nothing, could india avoid it? Obviously because you shouldn play with nature.
Now after transits and other goodwills from here they still continue their monopoly, there no reason that we wouldn be pissed off. Indians should learn that they are not the only country in the world.

Hmm seems as the fire starter

but then how did it go from bad to worse???

Wat about my second question?? How is the general chap on the street thinking about india???

Wat i dont understand is why is there so much in-fighting within you BD members. I really fell bad reading some very degratory remarks. :tdown:

Where do these "slaves of india" concept pop up???:sick:

I don't think being hostile to india is going to be anything close to being patriotic.

Click the links and understand loan and foriegn assistence!

Firstly take a lesson on Economics and come back to me then we can talk.You dont even have to click any links to understand the external debt situation of India,just read mine or Benny's post..BTW why do you think I asked you about the external debts of USA or Luxembourg???Any clue??

google the books i aint ur baby sitter.

In other words you yourself have no idea,and still you are talking about it???

Are you one of those "All show no go guys????"...then I will not waste my time on you anymore......

Hmm seems as the fire starter

but then how did it go from bad to worse???

Wat about my second question?? How is the general chap on the street thinking about india???

Wat i dont understand is why is there so much in-fighting within you BD members. I really fell bad reading some very degratory remarks. :tdown:

Where do these "slaves of india" concept pop up???:sick:

I don't think being hostile to india is going to be anything close to being patriotic.

General chaps in the street doesn't think positive 'bout india including me. But you have to understand that this situation evolved after decades of nagging from that part. As common for other smaller neighbours.

General chaps in the street doesn't think positive 'bout india including me. But you have to understand that this situation evolved after decades of nagging from that part. As common for other smaller neighbours.

And do you offer anything other than your word to prove your point?:coffee:

Facts??Where else have we "wronged" our smaller neighbours???:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom