What's new

India and the Jewish people

Shatterpoint

BANNED
Reaction score

A very good lecture held in Israels Knesset Sub-Committee show how deep the friendship between Israel and India truly is. As far as I know the Knesset is a very high committee for the Jews? Not too sure maybe someone can correct me.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is a country where Jews were not persecuted - the only blot was when under Portuguese but which religious groups did Portuguese spare including Christian non-Catholics? Or for that matter Catholics following Indian tradition were not spared.

It's surprising considering the amount of love Indians have for Hitler, and the amount of shops in India that are named after Hitler.

It's surprising considering the amount of love Indians have for Hitler, and the amount of shops in India that are named after Hitler.

Must be very surprising for you, right..?

The answer is Diplomacy. :lol:

In India Hitler is synonym of strict person. So when I say "My dad is Hitler, he won't let me out" means My dad is very strict and he won't let me out for fun.
The Nationalist attribute if Hitler is praise in India, We Indian (Those who believe in our roots) hate bad qualities of a person, not person. When lord Rama killed Ravana, he asked his brother Lakshman to show some respect for Ravana.

The person who abdicated his roots and accepted some foreign religion/sect may not understand it. Even the person who don't know Indianism can not understand it.. Our philosophy is based on love and peace, from Rama to Budhha, from Budhha to Gandhi we all practised peace. Our religion don't teach us hatered so we Indians are peaceful in nature.

. And yes Jews and Persians are integaral part of India, they are not threat to India, India is like there home, they can come anytime. These two culture was never threat to Indianism. while other Invasive religions are not welcome, as they are threat to natural ecology...

Israel is India's close friend. We support Israel, its stance on world affairs & the Jews :cheers:

Fact :- There are close to 80,000 Jews permanently living in India(mostly in Goa and suburbs of south Mumbai) , and more or less the same amount of Indians living in Israel .

while other Invasive religions are not welcome, as they are threat to natural ecology...

:rofl:
Hindus are/were not/NEVER in a position to say which religions are allowed and which are not.

The Islamic and the Christian ruler decided.
Not Hindus.

Now all you can really do is suck up the sight of a Abrahamic religion in India.

Hindus are/were not/NEVER in a position to say which religions are allowed and which are not.

Not Hindus.

Now all you can really do is suck up the sight of a Abrahamic religion in India.

Err... the arrival of first jews in India date back to BCE, not sure there were christian, Muslim rulers around.

Not Hindus.

Jewish immigration to India dates as far back to 2 BC. That's 52-55 years before the first Christians arrived on Indian shores (allegedly).

Back
Top Bottom