What's new

India and Pakistan headed for war?

In case of nuclear war,18 crore pakistani's will no doubt die but we will take the 120 crore indian population along with us.Their pathetic hindu civilization shall be wiped out from the earth FOREVER.We are muslims ,we are born JUST to die,so it really doesn't matter.Alhamdulillah,there are many muslim states in the world but there is only one pagan hindu state.Gen Zia (rahimullah) is rumored to have given the exact same warning to rajiv gandhi during the 1987 brasstacks crisis

Ha ha .., this is funny.

Everbody dies no one or nothing is immortal.

So how are Muslims any better ? - with this attitude they may be worse off perhaps.

The underlined part above is another sixer ! Rumored ?

@Aeronaut

1: ISI Attacks Indian consulate in Jalalabad Afghanistan

2: ISI kills 5 Indian soldiers at LoC

3: ISI destroys an Indian Submarine

From Indian perspective , it all makes sense now doesn't it?

The ISI is the root of all evil in this world :lol: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is gonna happen, both are nuclear-armed states to their fullest, one conventional missile will result into the destruction of the subcontinent, with the other party involved retaliating with rains of missiles.

I guess both parties are aware of expected response and so the first strike will be considered the FINAL strike and will be used as such.

Not a full blown war but more border clashes will unfold as NATO ups and leaves in 2014 militants will be used by the ISI in Kashmir like the old days, India should respond in providing assistance to BLA and others.

India has been using BLA for the last 10 years and we have been sincere in peace efforts for the last 10 years. I guess if India continues to sponsor terrorism or separatism in Pakistan then Pakistan will be left with no other choice but to initiate Kashmir freedom strugle once again.

India has been using BLA for the last 10 years and we have been sincere in peace efforts for the last 10 years. I guess if India continues to sponsor terrorism or separatism in Pakistan then Pakistan will be left with no other choice but to initiate Kashmir freedom strugle once again.

That's your perception. What we believe is that we have nothing to do with BLA and Pakistan never stopped sponsoring terrorism in Kashmir..

Perhaps.
I guess both parties are aware of expected response and so the first strike will be considered the FINAL strike and will be used as such.

I'm sure nothing is going to happen though.

Happy Independence Day by the way :)

1: ISI Attacks Indian consulate in Jalalabad Afghanistan

2: ISI kills 5 Indian soldiers at LoC

3: ISI destroys an Indian Submarine

From Indian perspective , it all makes sense now doesn't it? :rolleyes:

@Yzd Khalifa

Yeh ISI was responsible for their flying coffins and NOW for swimming ducks

Last edited by a moderator:
“The intention here is to sabotage the peace process,” said Michael Kugelman, an expert on South Asia affiliated with the Woodrow Wilson Center.

Analysis: Are India and Pakistan headed for war? | GlobalPost

I think the nuclear weapons held by India and Pakistan will prevent a full scale war between them.

These border skirmishes might continue for decades or centuries more though. I'll repeat my call for India and Pakistan to foster independence for Kashmir.

Last war took place in 1999. So not due yet. It will take few more year to take place in my opinion.

I think the nuclear weapons held by India and Pakistan will prevent a full scale war between them.

These border skirmishes might continue for decades or centuries more though. I'll repeat my call for India and Pakistan to foster independence for Kashmir.

war/s are no answer to any issue.

Indians should stop beating war drums.

In case of nuclear war,18 crore pakistani's will no doubt die but we will take the 120 crore indian population along with us.Their pathetic hindu civilization shall be wiped out from the earth FOREVER.We are muslims ,we are born JUST to die,so it really doesn't matter.Alhamdulillah,there are many muslim states in the world but there is only one pagan hindu state.Gen Zia (rahimullah) is rumored to have given the exact same warning to rajiv gandhi during the 1987 brasstacks crisis

I do not know whether your wish of taking 120 CR Indian with you will be granted by almighty or not but you accepted that "18 crore pakistani's will no doubt die"

BTW destruction of Pakistan will also be the destruction of Pathetic Hindu Civilization and destruction of India means killing of 20 Cr Muslims.

I am just interested to know if possible that how many of the Pakistanis think like you. Just to know whether the suicide tendency in Pakistan has remained at individual level or it has reached a level of Mass hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom