What's new

India and Commonwealth Games.. will india show its power??

Do you think common wealthgames would make image of India as an upcomming power?

• Yes

Votes: 83 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 53 22.2%
  • Can't say

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • India already have an image of upcoming power

Votes: 86 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jlnnightmastered.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

LETS ALL JOIN TOGETHER AND SUPPORT THESE GAMES WHATEVER WAY WE CAN. LETS WIPE OUT THE NEGATIVITY AND CRITICISM FOR NOW. GOD BLESS INDIA. PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN EVEN AFTER LIVING ABROAD. MERA BHARAT MAHAAN!!!

will they be able to construct it fully, and clear the mess in time? Only 3 weeks left?

monsoon season, delays, and corruption are said to have really hindered the alacrity and integrity of the project

(not being a troll, i am basing my feedback on what i have read even in hindustany media)

will they be able to construct it fully, and clear the mess in time? Only 3 weeks left?

monsoon season, delays, and corruption are said to have really hindered the alacrity and integrity of the project

(not being a troll, i am basing my feedback on what i have read even in hindustany media)
dont worry, everything would be fine. it is indian style of doing things.

Soft power..

If it is fully successful then it will bring lots of $$$ though tourism as well. We will get other benefits as well. It will also show India's capability to organize large games with both financially and securely.

Back
Top Bottom