What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Everyone takes their share out of a delicious cake that Chocolate is Pakistan. My views criticism is directed only towards Top PAF Brass not the lower ones they are doing donkey work day and night. Radars were inactive Chief of Air Staff is to be blamed, Base Commander and Sector Commander is to be blamed.
We are in the state of War both Eastern and Western borders are engaged and Radars were inactive bravo.

My father had been Sector Commander of Northern and Western Air Commands I have never witnesses such a stupidity, F-6s were scrambled in 90/91 later medal was honored to the base commander of Quetta who was sleeping that night, that is the position of PAF, the only honor they give is to GDP as they call themselves roman gods.

Everyone takes their share out of a delicious cake that Chocolate is Pakistan. My views criticism is directed only towards Top PAF Brass not the lower ones they are doing donkey work day and night. Radars were inactive Chief of Staff is to be blamed, Sector Commander is to be blamed.
My father had been Sector Commander of Northern and Western Air Commands I have never witnesses such a stupidity, F-6s were scrambled in 90/91 later medal was honored to the base commander of Quetta who was sleeping that night, that is the position of PAF, the only honor is for GDP as they call themselves roman gods.

It is not just the PAF brass.....also Army and Navy.....though Army is a totally different story.

I still respect men in PAF more than the Generals in the Army.

This reminds me of when we used to learn Islamic studies in school, we came across the Caliph, Hazrat Umar. Hazrat Umar was renowned for his military skills and led so many successful empire extensions. The main reason being that he never allowed his soldiers and generals to live in with the civilians, so that they may not become lazy and tyrant. They were to remain vigilant and in cantonments.

What we see in Pakistan is opposite of that, Army owns the entire country, what is left goes to PAF and NAVY for building clubs, selling plots of land and building golf courses. I guess this is because Pakistan Armed forces have not fought a full scale war since 1971.....40 years and our military men have become useless. They are probably in a superiority complex, that as the last two times (2001 and 2008) full scale wars with India were diffused, they never thought what to do about the western borders. It's not corruption, it's just that they haven't used their brains for which they were trained for....in a long time....so when OBL raid happens, they scramble for cover...because shyt just hit the fan.

Name me one country that evaluated Mirage 2000/-5 three times in the history and knew this is what we want and dropped out of it the last minute. I seriously doubt there were any hurdles regarding cash.

Just anyone out here answer me and others why we dumped Panavia Tornado and Mirages in favor of F-7P/PG. (Please no more BS that moeny was the problem, it wasn't that is why we went on with the evaluation because on the record PAF was looking for a seriously technologically capable Fighter with cash in hand for 2 squadrons)

BS

Current Inventory of Indian Air Focre ...

Su - 30 MKI --- 150+
Mirage 2000 will get UPG --- 51
Mig - 29 Getting UPG --- 70
Mig - 21 Bison --- 200
Mig - 27 UPG --- 120+
Jaguar UPG --- 170+

AWACS - 3
Air Refuelers - 6

Future Plans ...

Su - 30 MKI -- Nos will go close to 300
MRCA --- Nos will go to 200
PAK FA/FGFA -- Nos will go close to 300
AMCA -- Design approved by MOD
LCA MK1/MK2 --- Production Lines Opening

Naval Aviation

Mig - 29K -- 10+ .. nos will go upto 45 ... with 45 more options in future
N-MRCA -- Nos will go close to 2 Naval Sq

Pakistan Current Inventory

F-16 ... 63 ... out of which 18 are BLK 52 ... rest 45 MLU work still no progress.. eyeing for more ...
JF-17 -- 30+
Mirage III --- 100
Mirage V -- 60
F-7 --- 160

So current Inventory is around 400+ out of which only around 100 are 4th Gen... in which only 18 are 4.5 Gen

How will PAF face 150 current Su-30 MKI of 4.5 Gen... with 18 F-16 BLK 52 ....???

Air Refuelers -- 4
AEW&C -- 4 SAAB + 1 Y-8...
Future Plans of PAF...

J-10B... will start arriving by 2013+ .... nos may go close to 100+
JF-17 .. nos will go close to 250+

no plans for 5th Gen... most likely will be Chinese 5th Gen... which will start production around 2016+... PAF wont get it any sooner ... PLAAF will first start filling its nos... i wont see PAF getting one before 2022-23+

PAF stands no chance right now... and in future there will never be any chance ...
than why your coward Airforce is afraid of doing Carpet Bombing in Pakistan or Surgical Strikes sir stop living in a fools paradise

than why your coward Airforce is afraid of doing Carpet Bombing in Pakistan or Surgical Strikes sir stop living in a fools paradise

why waste our resources when US is already doing it free for us. bombing,surgery and carpet work. They may do a lil bit of invasion also from now. all without us wasting a bullet.

The F-18s were probably from the carrier air wing, currently in North Arabian Sea. I don't see how even a full squadron of those can be lethal to full PAF.

However, Pakistan needs to define what is acceptable and what is not. US transgressing should then be responsible if any of it's assets or men are lost.
Please note that a similar thing happened, The Gulf of Tonkin Accident, which led to full out US engagement and embarrassment in Vietnam. Most US history books state that the US Naval ships were fired upon by the North.....however, it is now accepted, that those waters were off limit. With ongoing heat, it was obvious that one shell or two might hit US Ships, which were deliberately sailing there, providing an excuse that this was provoking. What happened next, we all know.

How long can Pakistan let US raid into it's territory? I guess then that day Afghanistan-Pakistan become one. PAF men are under oath to guard their homeland. They laid their lives against India, why should US be so different? I mean if India would have done an inch of incursion, the whole country would be in battle mode. What's wrong now? 1.5 billion $ in aid money? That doesn't look much for a country whose GDP is well over 100billion $. (Nominal)
Just tell USA that we will move all troops from western border sir just take a stand you will know what the hell this USA is biggest Coward

why waste our resources when US is already doing it free for us. bombing,surgery and carpet work. They may do a lil bit of invasion also from now. all without us wasting a bullet.

dont worry If USA launches complete ATTACK the only country we will destroy will be you guys so you should be worried more and what USA is doing you cant so stop dreaming or prove yourselfs or stop bar.............

its not MILITARY in India that takes decisions .. its our pathetic corrupted congress party that want to appease muslims in India... for keeping thr Vote Bank ...

so surgical strikes can be done only by airforce??:D
there are lot of ways to get enemy...
u need to learn them.

its true with the new stuffs mainly the jf-17 and awacs,PAF is all time high.

And IAF will be real short in numbers if the procurements
aren't made quickly.

But i think IAF is still superior to PAF.
PAF will be able to give us some hard times,but they won't beat us.

do it guys ask your public to surround your GHQ and ask them to attack Pakistan I am with you But than expect our answer and will be far brutal than you ever expected

Name me one country that evaluated Mirage 2000/-5 three times in the history and knew this is what we want and dropped out of it the last minute. I seriously doubt there were any hurdles regarding cash.

Just anyone out here answer me and others why we dumped Panavia Tornado and Mirages in favor of F-7P/PG. (Please no more BS that moeny was the problem, it wasn't that is why we went on with the evaluation because on the record PAF was looking for a seriously technologically capable Fighter with cash in hand for 2 squadrons)

Hi Luftwaffe,

Thanks for your post-----people can only think as far as they can see---as most of them cannot see beyond their noses----I have talked about it so many times all through these years----as you have-----.

Pakistan air force has been criminally negligent in not procuring the right aircraft for the defence of pakistan at the right time----and all those apologists of pakistan air force on this web-site---the think tank and its chairperson and the moderators and super moderators---who fought an argued with me and others over this issue---live in shame---.

You fools----you cannot fight today's war with the equipment that you are going to get tomorrow----. But looking at your mindsets---you the so called leaders of this board----today---I don't have much hope for pakistan---and you know that as well----because you got your hinnes whipped and handed over to you in a platter---and the time is getting closer for a closure of pakistan air force and its assets----.

Did you feel the whiff of the dragon as it flew by the borders of the frontier province---did you feel the smell of death and destruction of the monstrosity that was flyng around close to the border on that dark night----AND THE GREAT PAF OUT OF SHEAR FEAR AND FRIGHT---JUST SHUT DOWN ITS RADAR STATIONS----so that if their was no acknowledgment of anything flying around----if there was no radar signal to show----there would nothing to answer for a no show----.

So---pakistanis--who's dhoti / shalwar is stained now.

Today it comes true---the mirage 2000 was the right aircraft for pakistan---the rafael would have been the next better choice in the begining of this decade or the saab grippen----pakistan had its coffers full of money from spetember 2001 till middle of 2005----a purchase with the speed of a lightening strike was needed---pakistan had been asessing these aircraft for years----.

Nobody would have allowed pakistan to assess the capabilities of these aircrafts for so long if pakistan didnot have the money to pay for it---people on this board---read these lines again----if pakistan didnot have the ability to pay----neither would sweden give pakistan so much time to evaluate not would france wqould give time to paf to evaluate the rafael---.

Think young pakistanis----who would let you in and let you play with their equipment and toys for years if you didnot have the money to pay. It was a beyond a tragedy---it was a travesty---.

"aircraft for the defence of pakistan at the right time----and all those apologists of pakistan air force on this web-site---the think tank and its chairperson and the moderators and super moderators." Mastan, PAF Chiefs were not apologists. Mastan, a billion dollar to Zia, would have never went towards French. A billion dollar to Zia--Went to generals and the remaing to American companies. Mastan do you honestly think that sold chiefs are naive? Look, the US aid had to be directed towards American companies and chief had to fill his pocket. Mastan who evaluates anything without commission?

its not MILITARY in India that takes decisions .. its our pathetic corrupted congress party that want to appease muslims in India... for keeping thr Vote Bank ...

Tumba, that is an internal Indian issue (and perhaps weakness, as some may say) of who is trying to appease whom and mind you, it is not only congress which plays politics of religion... Singling out one community like this is a bit childish on your part (Sorry, don't know of a better word) as even Indian Muslims lost their lives in Mumbai and would have equally supported Indian Govt's any decision at that point... Moreover, that point is now long gone and we lost that opportunity...

Also, what is the relevance of any of those matters on a war with Pakistan or a Surgical strike into Pakistan? Second, I am sure you will agree that any surgical strike inside Pakistan will lead to a full blown war as they will respond unlike how they responded tp USA... So, let's cut down the rhetoric when it is not required at all as neither country can afford a war...

Personally, I don't believe that Pakistan is a sitting duck waiting to be bombed... and given the economic fragility of the world economy, the last thing we need is a war...

Let's get back to the topic of the thread... shall we?

MastanKhan...Nobody would have allowed pakistan to assess the capabilities of these aircrafts for so long if pakistan didnot have the money to pay for it---people on this board---read these lines again----if pakistan didnot have the ability to pay----neither would sweden give pakistan so much time to evaluate not would france would give time to paf to evaluate the rafael---.

Think young pakistanis----who would let you in and let you play with their equipment and toys for years if you didnot have the money to pay. It was a beyond a tragedy---it was a travesty.

MastanKhan, That is the Point! I want answers from brainiacs, 3 Timers Pakistan evaluated Mirage 2000E/ -5s and all three time we dumped Mirage 2000 what was wrong with Mirages because I know cash was never the problem $3 billion were ready to be transferred to the selling party.

If we didn't have money from 1989-2001 11 Long Years and the only thing we went for was F-7P/PG/and retired Mirages III/V, Is that one settles for the protection of ones sovereignty and air space? I need some serious answers Is PAF short sighted Do we have any long term Plans or we have a third class 5salah mansooba like bloody Govt to make fools out of ourselves.

Moreover We settled for F-7s when PAF had $3 Billion dollars Cash in hand to pick the aircrafts of our choice and we went for something inferior and then blamed France and Uk, comeon Tornado/Mirages vs F-7 is a no matcher how could we dump that evil machines in favor of F-7Ps/PG...

watch and get burned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom