What's new

India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans: Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing most Americans know about India is that it is a democracy and the US is not at war with it.

I'll bet most Americans wouldn't even make the connection between yoga and chicken tikka to India.

Kinda right, but some answers were suprising

Last edited by a moderator:
:cry::cry:

i feel like weeping at some members foolishness.

how can people be so foolish and single minded.

:laugh:

At least 13 persons of Indian origin are among 111 people charged in the busting of a $13 million global crime ring, the biggest in US history involved in forged credit cards and identity theft.
13 Indians among 111 charged in biggest US credit card fraud - Hindustan Times

Indians are not saints. Its not that Indian do not commit any crime. Just that the number of terrorism or criminal activities committed by an Indian is far less than some of its neighbors. And generally Indians are not cut out for some really daring activities. We are a bit lethargic in that area and that's why Indian threat profile is pretty low in most countries.

dutt shab,look at his signature.you want more gasoline??:P

wtf,mate what have we done??if they like us,they do..what does our culture has to do with it.

plz answer sensibily using appropriate words.

Indians like to consider getting liked or approval from the white man a badge of honour. In our culture, we don't have this. Whenever a western country does something, the first people you will find defending them will be Indians. You never see any Chinese going around defending western imperialism. Even if there are, they are a tiny minority. As I said before, it's because we don't consider other races to be superior to ours. We consider ourselves equal to the white man, thus never seek their approval. Whereas Indians have the white man on a pedestal and above the Indian race, thus it makes you very happy whenever any western country likes you. You wave that around showing everyone 'look at us, these white people like us'. It's almost a badge of honour for you guys.

Indians are not saints. Its not that Indian do not commit any crime. Just that the number of terrorism or criminal activities committed by an Indian is far less than some of its neighbors. And generally Indians are not cut out for some really daring activities. We are a bit lethargic in that area and that's why Indian threat profile is pretty low in most countries.

look at the poll and also read what Sir Muse said.

The US public opinion is based on what is being fed to them by likes of FOX news.

no wonder most Americans believe FOX news :)

The dislike is mutual US Vs most of Muslim nations.

The Hindu nation is nowhere in the picture for their historical crusades.

the main point is that this poll is not going to affect anyone in anyway

Indians like to consider getting liked or approval from the white man a badge of honour. In our culture, we don't have this. Whenever a western country does something, the first people you will find defending them will be Indians. You never see any Chinese going around defending western imperialism. Even if there are, they are a tiny minority. As I said before, it's because we don't consider other races to be superior to ours. We consider ourselves equal to the white man, thus never seek their approval. Whereas Indians have the white man on a pedestal and above the Indian race, thus it makes you very happy whenever any western country likes you. You wave that around showing everyone 'look at us, these white people like us'. It's almost a badge of honour for you guys.

Thats an interesting way of looking at things. Please do not go so very deep , its just that we like to make friends. And if someone likes us in return, then I don't see anything wrong in saying so. Unlike a few, we don't buy their friendship through generous loans and donations.

mate,that is because countries like israel,usa,uk,russia are our allies and are white people.

leave the race factor behind,dont you defend your allies mate??

and agreed many indians do have obsession with whites,but that doesnt mean you generalise and ridicule our culture.india and china both have the worlds oldest civilisations and culture.plz respect mine,like i respect yours.:)

:cry::cry:

i feel like weeping at some members foolishness.

how can people be so foolish and single minded.

Your post reminded me of this...

Einstein once said that "only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former" LOL

kays gonna head to bed forsure now. goodnight:)

The only thing most Americans know about India is that it is a democracy and the US is not at war with it.

I'll bet most Americans wouldn't even make the connection between yoga and chicken tikka to India.

This was not some opinion of someone. It was a poll. Hence unless people know about India they would have polled India that high. Higher than Israel.

Aap ki Urdu/Hindi aur souch achi hey.....If you don't mind me asking.....Aap Basanti hain ya Veru. :D

thanks windy.main gabbar hun gabbar.

500full_zps567b6325.jpg
:devil:

Your post reminded me of this...

Einstein once said that "only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former" LOL

kays gonna head to bed forsure now. goodnight:)

hahaha.nice one mate.good night.:)

After 2200 posts you realized:lol:

maybe,i am a bit slow in my mind.:P

look at the poll and also read what Sir Muse said.

The US public opinion is based on what is being fed to them by likes of FOX news.

no wonder most Americans believe FOX news :)

The dislike is mutual US Vs most of Muslim nations.

The Hindu nation is nowhere in the picture for their historical crusades.

the main point is that this poll is not going to affect anyone in anyway

Just like in Pakistan , history books are rife with distorted facts?? And I am Hindu but I don't live in a Hindu nation. People of every religion live India. And if Indian were not in the picture, then in 1998 economic and technological sanctions would not have been levied upon India by the US. Just that our threat profile was not that significant and threat from India gradually died off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom