What's new

independence did not come from anyone's pity: Khaleda Zia

Are you sure? Sayed muslims during marriage always looks for a girls from a Sayed family, similarly Sk looking for girlos from Sk family....

You have no idea about racism, do you? anyway a sensible and practicing Muslim won't do that either :)

I am a Muslim.. Racim does not exist in Islam. If you are dalit you should seriously think about it.

I am a christian.Racism dont exist here

For people with a bit of commonsense there is no Dalit,no Brahmins,No achuits.............

Only human beings!!!!!

1. Unfortunately in South Asia a caste system was established amongst Muslims and "legitimized" by corrupt rulers and Mullahs e.g. fatwa jalandari.

It was a combination of converted Brahmins or others trying to retain their caste/race status by "Islamizing" it, and also of conquering races such as Afghans, Turks, Arabs etc stating a native Indian convert could not marry from them.

2. Caste is quite strong amongst Indian Muslims, in fact the legendary Dr Ambedkar apparently said he felt it was in some ways worse amongst Indian Muslims than Hindus (obviously I am not sure in what context he said it because Hindu "higher castes" will at times murder "lower-caste" Hindus for petty things).

3. Pakistanis have it but to a much lesser extent but they do have very strong tribal divisions and hierarchy which remind one of Hindu Brahmin casteism.

4. Bangladesh has it the least.

However caste racism/discrimination is practised amongst our Hindu community with the "higher" caste Bangladeshi Hindus dominating any opportunities/quotas/resources allocated to the Hindu community as a whole.

This should be outlawed in the People's Republic of Bangladesh and our government, media and civil society should actively combat caste discrimination.

I agree with you but the reasoning. India does not want BD as it does not want to add more Muslim to the flock. They dont want Mogulistan to back in Delhi.
No. The fact of the matter is India does not want a country that has very little land, very highly prone to natural calamities, and very highly populated. It doesnt have much to do with religion, although talking of religion, it would be far easier to integrate Bangladeshi's in India than Pakistani's because BD has more or less peaceful Islam, unlike the militant/extremist/wahhabi one in Pakistan.

Mugalistan was a monarchy, even if that is established, it was always ruled from Delhi - the territory of BD was still ruled by Delhi.

[
its a very truthful post. i agree

some correction u guys dont want 2 see a strong armed force in BD

You can have as strong an armed force as you want. No amount of spending would ever make you even remotely close to throwing up an effective military challenge to India. So if you want a strong armed force for use against India, you would be wasting your money, however if you plan it for Myanmar, it would be more useful.

indian goal is to interfere and cultivate subservient political, media and civil society elements to carry forward indian interest over Bangladesh. On that note indians and their stooge Awami League try to use 40 years old left over issues from independence war. The statement KZ made exactly pointed to that very fact that Bangladesh and Bangladeshi earned independence withtheir blood NOT by anyone pity. As every year Awami League tries to manufacture indian pity by brininging indians and highligting indian interference against Pakistan. That is exactly indian contribution was - interference against Pakistan.

Now Bangladeshis has to move on to address most pressing issues TODAY and get independence from indian elements inside Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom