What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

Yes indeed after a thread lasts over 40 pages - you now decide "who care what Pakistan thinks?" - you live on PAKISTAN defense forum - and yet you say who cares? You guys are so hypocritical its incredible.....

:rofl::rofl: This is a pakistani defence forum having a section on Indian defence.. :rofl: so tell me who is more obsessed...? U can't get more idiotic than that :tongue:

Its the rules if u don't like it then go to Pakistan instead.

Live by the rules or get out.

This is what you called shinning India.:cheesy:..........where everywhere seems to Hindu and protecting their rights, minorities don't have rights................You talking about Pakistan..........come to Pakistan and you cut "Pig" in your house (Even its not allowed to eat in Islam and Pakistan)......nobody is going to even ask u and where 7 years is prison in India.......is this also not called Human Rights Voilations..............:hitwall:

This is what you called shinning India.:cheesy:..........where everywhere seems to Hindu and protecting their rights minorities don't have rights................You talking about Pakistan..........come to Pakistan and you cut "Pig" in your house......nobody is going to even ask and where his 7 years is prison..............:hitwall:

Is pig sacred for you? nope it is not so how can you consider them the same?

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Indian Muslim Fatwa Against Cow-Slaughter

let me post again our Indian muslim brothers understand and respect we must all live together and to the Pakistanis hating they can go jump we dont care what you say u aint Indian

That India is not secular then pal. I don't have a problem with how you conduct your affairs but stop putting up a facade.

Its not french secularism that we follow in india...its our own version of secularism...nd personally i'm not surprised that a pakistani doesn't understand what secularism is...isn't it "haram" to you guys anyways ?

This, if you haven't noticed is a Pakistani forum. If the 'Pakistanis' bug you so much, make your own forum and keep it all Indian. In the meanwhile, you are welcome here as we don't claim to be secular but have a pair big enough to listen to opposing views.

yeah..expected it.....this is a pakistani defence forum alrite...but this news is about india and this was started in world affairs by a (false-flag) pakistani...now decide who is obsessed with whom ...

indian muslims dont have a problem..even deoband had ruled in a fatwa asking not to slaughter cows...why are you pakistanis so bugged by this matter...?

Heck we even banned satanic verses because it hurt the feelings of our muslim brothers :hitwall:

just leave it brother they more intrested in Indian cows than the 15 pakistani soldiers killed by the taliban today

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Bro this issue is to do with India am i right or wrong? not to do with Pakistanis and our Indian muslim brothers understand so was the issue?

Yeti - Yaar we dont always agree and see eye to eye on matters - yet to make a forum good one has to absorb all opinions - would you not agree that after 40 pages i think this topic has clearly blown out of proportion - i have steered away from the thread as i know its a sensitive issue with hindu etc - and yes i agree this is a matter for you guys and i have no issue bro.

Is france secular? did they not ban the hijab in public :D and why are u posting on issue nothing to do with you? your not Indian so go do one

To a large extent yes, but what they and the Swiss did with regards to banning the Islamic symbols of Minarates and Hijab was contrary to the principles of secularism.

Yeti - Yaar we dont always agree and see eye to eye on matters - yet to make a forum good one has to absorb all opinions - would you not agree that after 40 pages i think this topic has clearly blown out of proportion - i have steered away from the thread as i know its a sensitive issue with hindu etc - and yes i agree this is a matter for you guys and i have no issue bro.

Bro all im saying we must live in peace say me and you went to pizza hut to get a pizza you know we aint gonna get beef or pepperoni toppings in it are we?

And how many Indian/Pakistani joints in UK sell beef or pig meat? i eat in Pakistani places all the time i never see it

I am a strict Meatarian. I do not believe in eating plants because they give up oxygen and shade and with global warming we need these plants more than ever at the same time we need to thin the Oxygen users of this world and what better way to do it than eat those who do?? Those who eat plants are criminals and are killing our world.

To a large extent yes, but what they and the Swiss did with regards to banning the Islamic symbols of Minarates and Hijab was contrary to the secular principles.

Even Sikhs are victims due to their turbans, in France they banned that too in public places.

Heck we even banned satanic verses because it hurt the feelings of our muslim brothers :hitwall:

da vinci code film was banned in some states for christians and jo bole so nihall was banned in punjab for sikh sentiments...

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Even Sikhs are victims due to their turbans, in France they banned that too in public places.

jews are also not allowed to wear their small topis...

Yes India is not fully secular because buying Satanic Verses also will land you to jail as well as eating beef. However no one claims India to be perfect secular nation, actually there is no perfect secular nation. What is good for France may not be good for India, as Indians are deeply religious and we didn't have to go through all the Church vs State tomfoolery. Religious sensitivities need to be taken care of, however there should be a line drawn and this idiotic law crosses the line.

However, dear Pakistanis, worry not for Muslim brethren in India, as they are more educated, earn more and live longer than you.

Bro all im saying we must live in peace say me and you went to pizza hut to get a pizza you know we aint gonna get beef or pepperoni toppings in it are we?

And how many Indian/Pakistani joints in UK sell beef or pig meat? i eat in Pakistani places all the time i never see it

Bro - 99% people agree with me and you - its just a few internet global warriors try to entice and annoy each other hear. Its almost an art how they relate everything to India / Pakistan or Muslim / Hindu issue. The world has other issues outside these.
I agree - we should just get on with it!

Bro - 99% people agree with me and you - its just a few internet global warriors try to entice and annoy each other hear. Its almost an art how they relate everything to India / Pakistan or Muslim / Hindu issue. The world has other issues outside these.
I agree - we should just get on with it!

I got nothing more to say in this thread im done :tup:

I am a strict Meatarian. I do not believe in eating plants because they give up oxygen and shade and with global warming we need these plants more than ever at the same time we need to thin the Oxygen users of this world and what better way to do it than eat those who do?? Those who eat plants are criminals and are killing our world.

I am sorry to say but you have 'Zero' I repeat 'Zero' knowledge about how meat eaters are increasing global warming and vegetarians are saving the Planet.

The kind of strong words you are using without understanding the green house effect and the concern you have brought in, suggest that meat eating has done serious damage to your ability to comprehend ?

Back
Top Bottom