What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17s operating cost is same as Gripen NG. Gripen NG is much more advanched, you can see some example at start of the thread.

Thunders operational cost is way high compare to Gripen, also very low performer than Gripen in every role. But Thunder's flyaway cost is too low and it is also easy to induct in BAF as they are traditional operating Russian/Chines aircraft.

Initially Gripen would be burden on you but in long time it will be money saver for you.

Thunders operational cost is way high compare to Gripen, also very low performer than Gripen in every role. But Thunder's flyaway cost is too low and it is also easy to induct in BAF as they are traditional operating Russian/Chines aircraft.

Initially Gripen would be burden on you but in long time it will be money saver for you.

Please enlighten us with facts to support each and every point you posted above

Agree with all except your Russian junk claim. You'll never get fighters from US, for us Russian fighters are best provided we can afford the cost. Even China built there fighter industry based on Russian tech. Having 4 squadrons of Mig-29s will make many **** in pants in the neighborhood.

I am completely in league with your comments. But, you will find may guys who would unnecessarily talk about US weaons purchase only because that country was against the independence of Bangladesh. On the other hand, as because Russia helped BD in 1971, therefore, they want to disqualify the weapons from that country although it has a proven and advanced technological base.

I am completely in league with your comments. But, you will find may guys who would unnecessarily talk about US weaons purchase only because that country was against the independence of Bangladesh. On the other hand, as because Russia helped BD in 1971, therefore, they want to disqualify the weapons from that country although it has a proven and advanced technological base.

when did russia helped you guys? I don't know...

when did russia helped you guys? I don't know...

Thanks or asking such a question, but read the proper history, please to knowthe USSR (ussia) role in 1971 war of Bangladesh independence. India borrowed Russia's military power and international standing, and Mukti's fighting spirit to win a war over Pakistan. Read history and learn by yourself. More posts on this matter wil deail the thread.

Thanks or asking such a question, but read the proper history, please to knowthe USSR (ussia) role in 1971 war of Bangladesh independence. India borrowed Russia's military power and international standing, and Mukti's fighting spirit to win a war over Pakistan. Read history and learn by yourself. More posts on this matter wil deail the thread.

I know about your history very well.... USN 7th fleet headed for India... not for BD.... SO USSR sent their fleet and shown their presence to USN.... All the USSR helped India not BD.... We had pact between INDIA and USSR in that time.... first you learn about it ...lol

I doubt that my friend.... If it is costlier to operate as per current situation in PAF they can't afford to maintain more number of jets....

what is wrong with Pak fa? don't jsut disrespect a project just because India is involved.

I didn't disrespect PAK fa. It was a rhetorical statement? That thing expensive and will be known by dadas through and through just like Su 30. It doesn't make sense to go for something that a possible adversary knowns. India can easily influence russian arms and spare supply though sheer diplomacy. Russia will remain a strategic partner of India for the foreseeable future. Russian won't risk pissing off the world's largest arms market for a puny country like BD. That's what common sense dictates and how global arms trade traditionally works.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR THIS AWESOME AIRCRAFT
jf_25_thunder_shaheen_concept_version_by_cashakatsuki-d4s0ts1.jpg

Its name plz.

Swedish fighters are pathetically expensive. Gripen capabilities are almost the same as JF-17 seriously don't know what makes it so expensive. Its a damn rip off no wonder no one ever bought it.

Bro, Gripen NG is a good Fighter AC. In west Gripen have to compit with F-35. Many country rejected Gripen NG and going for F-35. And you know in paper F-35 is better than Gripen NG. Do you think JF-17 can compit with F-35?

A country's military has its doctrine and this doctrine dictates hwre to buy its armaments. Are you still a tiny child not to understand this small thing, but you are in a defence forum? Stop your love India purchase proposala and stick to your Gripen, alright?

Bro, India cant give us tejas. Because its engine is imported. I just told "If" and you know it never happen. Every thing can be done for country's defence.

Why cheap out when you're only looking to field a limited number of squadrons in the first place? This gives Bangladesh the luxury of keeping a largely ceremonial air force. By extension of that logic, no platform under the sun should be out of reach. It would make more sense to opt for top-of-the-line fighters that would distinctly stand out as Bangladeshi(perhaps the F-35s) in the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom