What's new

In 1947 two muslim countries should have been created!

:confused: Wha? Why would anyone want to attack B'desh?

A senior BJP leader termed BD as India's main enemy instead of Pakistan.I found it in Indian news.BJP is an extremist party,so you never know.I will give you the link later.

A senior BJP leader termed BD as India's main enemy instead of Pakistan.I found it in Indian news.BJP is an extremist party,so you never know.I will give you the link later.

Oh, that's related to the terrorist camps in B'desh.

Oh, that's related to the terrorist camps in B'desh.

May be some BJP leaders might want to follow the footstep of Mr.BUSH!
Anyways,attack on BD would be suicidal for India for reasons I already mentioned.So the possibility of an all out attack is low.
But border skirmishes will continue and also espionage.
But lets hope that peace prevails.:bunny:

May be some BJP leaders might want to follow the footstep of Mr.BUSH!
Anyways,attack on BD would be suicidal for India for reasons I already mentioned.So the possibility of an all out attack is low.
But border skirmishes will continue and also espionage.
But lets hope that peace prevails.:bunny:

Well, being a good neighbor also means that you don't let people from your country attack civilians in the neighbouring one.

B'desh consistently refuses to admit the existence of terrorists on its own soil, in contrast to both Nepal and Bhutan, who have conducted both unilateral and joint operations with Indian forces to flush out militants taking refuge in their country.

I don't see how India attacking B'desh would lead to instability in NE India....but never mind.

Well, being a good neighbor also means that you don't let people from your country attack civilians in the neighbouring one.

B'desh consistently refuses to admit the existence of terrorists on its own soil, in contrast to both Nepal and Bhutan, who have conducted both unilateral and joint operations with Indian forces to flush out militants taking refuge in their country.

I don't see how India attacking B'desh would lead to instability in NE India....but never mind.

Well,I am not a defence expert.But with so many insurgent groups in that particular area,I can see more problems for India if it divert its troops to BD.

India's economic growth will hamper and at last,attacking BD will give India another permanent enemy in the region.

[/COLOR][/B]

Well,I am not a defence expert.But with so many insurgent groups in that particular area,I can see more problems for India if it divert its troops to BD.

India has enough troops to wage war on 2 fronts and carry on counter-insurgency ops within the country. 3+ million at the last count.

India's economic growth will hamper and at last,attacking BD will give India another permanent enemy in the region.

That I can agree with. Its rather strange that despite the good memories, India and B'desh can't seem to hit it off in the diplomacy department.

I think that the influence of the military in B'deshi politics has a lot to do with this.

India has enough troops to wage war on 2 fronts and carry on counter-insurgency ops within the country. 3+ million at the last count.

India has troops no doubt it not of interenational quality ... We saw the armaments which the Indian security personnel had in Mumbai (WWII weapons !) ... Hence, don't go into figures !

That I can agree with. Its rather strange that despite the good memories, India and B'desh can't seem to hit it off in the diplomacy department.

I think that the influence of the military in B'deshi politics has a lot to do with this.

I think this has more to do with the aftermath of 1971 wherein Indian troops were involved in loot & plunder !

A good neighbour also means that you do not train and supply terrorists in the neighbouring country as happened in the CHT and now in Balochistan and also in Sri Lanka a few decades back and possibly still today and not to forget Nepal and Sikkim.

India has 3 million+ troops but her best soldiers are at the western front and they will never be diverted to other front.Carrying on war in two front isn't as easy as saying it.Don't forget Germany in world war II.

India has 3 million+ troops but her best soldiers are at the western front and they will never be diverted to other front.Carrying on war in two front isn't as easy as saying it.Don't forget Germany in world war II.

Erm....I don't think there's any difference in terms of quality between the soldiers in the east and west. Its all Indian Army/BSF/ITBP and special forces.

India has troops no doubt it not of interenational quality ... We saw the armaments which the Indian security personnel had in Mumbai (WWII weapons !) ... Hence, don't go into figures !

India's troops does use not up to the mark INSAS but NSG seemed to me uses good weapons like MP5,PSG-1(which might be the best sniper rifle).
Compared to India,BD army uses G3,BD-08(type-81),also M16s.
I don't know about PAK army,heard they use G3 as well.

India has 3 millions troops!!!!! wow thats too many!!! what are they for??? Dont they have guns??? I think soldiers with only swords or bamboos need that kind of number. :rofl:

India has 3 millions troops!!!!! wow thats too many!!! what are they for??? Dont they have guns??? I think soldiers with only swords needs that kind of number. :rofl:

Probably he included all the security forces, Police, para military and military etc.

India has 3 millions troops!!!!! wow thats too many!!! what are they for??? Dont they have guns??? I think soldiers with only swords or bamboos need that kind of number. :rofl:

:undecided: Ohk...maybe you should visit google.com before giving your uninformed opinion!

Its such a vast country,so its logical to have 3million soldiers if you can afford.The opportunity cost in this case is it is difficult to provide them with the best arms.So not all of them are properly equipped.

Back
Top Bottom