What's new

Imran Khan's contradictions

On top of it, The kids from kinder gardens now thinks they can devise the policies……:rofl: who on end of every argument just loves to runs towards the “wall” i.e. “IK is not tried yet”, IK win the WC, he WILL do this and that…!!:rofl::rofl:

Pakistan na ho-gya…inkee slaaaate ho-gaeee....Just Rub and draw thousands times in a second….!!:hitwall::hitwall:

P.S: MQM supporter here actually don’t exactly know what exactly the way forwards, they wants to pour scorns on IK as its hurting their support base as well but at the same time IK is more critical towards their sworn enemy NS so they don’t want his elimination either…i.e..Saanpp Kay Munh main Chipkalee…Na Ugla jaye; Na Nigla Jaye…!!:p:bunny:

Tameem: We all pakistanis are fed up by the present setup and therefore I would like to know who will you suggest to vote for if not IK/PTI? and why? What better can the alternative offer? Does the alternative has a political programme? If it is one of the tried political parties , what is their previous/present achievements and also their failures?

As the situation is now I don´t see a better package than IK/PTI.

Now my knowledge is also limited about the political landscape in PK, so you may enlighten me.

I am a doctor so I know that SHAM CHARITY hospital very well.

And

I give a damn to a world cup. I don't care if Pakistan wins a thousand of these world cups. It's just a stupid sports event, not some nobel prize.

Well the people of pakistan did give a damn when we won the world cup under Ik captaincy,not just that the cancer hospital thats running successfully with free treatment to the poor...IK phobia ...now thats another thing some people have.

I am a doctor so I know that SHAM CHARITY hospital very well.And

I give a damn to a world cup. I don't care if Pakistan wins a thousand of these world cups. It's just a stupid sports event, not some nobel prize.

Waffen SS: What do you as a doctor know about SKMH which we ordinary pakistanis are not aware of ? Facts please!

Tameem: We all pakistanis are fed up by the present setup and therefore I would like to know who will you suggest to vote for if not IK/PTI? and why? What better can the alternative offer? Does the alternative has a political programme? If it is one of the tried political parties , what is their previous/present achievements and also their failures?

As the situation is now I don´t see a better package than IK/PTI.

Now my knowledge is also limited about the political landscape in PK, so you may enlighten me.

Dear the present set up is the legacy of military rule against which and through the mediation of Condoleezza rice NRO introduced, the unfortunate death of BB make it even worse as it place the most corrupt and inept person on our heads as well, I’m in no way will considers this man failures the failure of our overall political system.

Those who propagating it the same in past (especially IK) are enjoying its fruits currently for one reason or other, they should heavily scorn shame on themselves for shouting the slogan of change in the first place. Why you always went for big mouth when you bound to eat your words in the end….and on top of it no remorse or shame after it as well, So personally I don’t believe IK or his illusions…as at least I’m not study in a kindergarden!!

Regarding his charity works…a lot of people doing it voluntarily throughout their life in our country (Including politicians) without claiming any rewards whatsoever against it, but here it’s a Brand Product for IK/PTI….Sure that’s really a change…!!

Secondly, there is a word in urdu “Amliat Pasandee”, Practical approach….which suggests to accept that due to the enormous nature of problems faced by our country no single political entity in a positions to counter them all single handedly. Therefore, all politicians should sit together and graft a roadmap of a way forwards for certain of things i.e. economic policies, Foreign policies, constitutional amendments etc of next 15-20 years for our country and any entity whosoever be elected by the electorate after next GE should be given free hand to implements his kind of reforms as per the schedule and guidelines agreed upon in the first place, this is highly in contrast what IK flip flop movements are suggesting here or there, or his big mouthing creating in the name of tsunami a loving establishment’s approach i.e. divide and rule.

Dear the present set up is the legacy of military rule against which and through the mediation of Condoleezza rice NRO introduced, the unfortunate death of BB make it even worse as it place the most corrupt and inept person on our heads as well, I’m in no way will considers this man failures the failure of our overall political system.

Those who propagating it the same in past (especially IK) are enjoying its fruits currently for one reason or other, they should heavily scorn shame on themselves for shouting the slogan of change in the first place. Why you always went for big mouth when you bound to eat your words in the end….and on top of it no remorse or shame after it as well, So personally I don’t believe IK or his illusions…as at least I’m not study in a kindergarden!!

Regarding his charity works…a lot of people doing it voluntarily throughout their life in our country (Including politicians) without claiming any rewards whatsoever against it, but here it’s a Brand Product for IK/PTI….Sure that’s really a change…!!

Secondly, there is a word in urdu “Amliat Pasandee”, Practical approach….which suggests to accept that due to the enormous nature of problems faced by our country no single political entity in a positions to counter them all single handedly. Therefore, all politicians should sit together and graft a roadmap of a way forwards for certain of things i.e. economic policies, Foreign policies, constitutional amendments etc of next 15-20 years for our country and any entity whosoever be elected by the electorate after next GE should be given free hand to implements his kind of reforms as per the schedule and guidelines agreed upon in the first place, this is highly in contrast what IK flip flop movements are suggesting here or there, or his big mouthing creating in the name of tsunami a loving establishment’s approach i.e. divide and rule.
Another Biases analysis without any proof or evidence just some old rhetoric by N League Sir and secondly no one has proved That Imran Khan has been supported by establishment and also Imran Khan has been more consistent and have not become tout of America Like Nawaz and Zardari

True that Imran Khan supported Musharraf’s coup in 1999, but majority of the Pakistanis at that time did that, because we didn´t want extremely corrupt parties like PPP or PML-N to be at helm of affairs. We believed that Musharraf had good intentions and was to restore civilian rule within 3 years as per Supreme Court ruling. Unfortunately Musharraf didn´t keep his promise and since 2002 Imran Khan has been very vocal against Musharraf. If I recall correct, Imran declined PM job offered by Musharraf in 2002.
Do you really yourself believe that all politicians will sit together and graft a road map which will bring genuine democracy and prosperity to Pakistan????It is wish-thinking but I highly doubt that PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, ANP etc. are competent enough or their intentions are good. Practical approach or ‘amliat pasandi to door ki baat hai.
I am also waiting eagerly for the courts verdict on Asghar Khans petition, that will expose parties that has received funds/support from ISI/military. Certain parties has been very vocal against dictatorship, it would be interesting to see if they are among the receivers of ISI funds.
I hope whosoever comes to power will strengthen our institutions, especially judiciary and will make sure that military wouldn´t need to or can ever meddle into the civilian governments affairs.

True that Imran Khan supported Musharraf’s coup in 1999, but majority of the Pakistanis at that time did that, because we didn´t want extremely corrupt parties like PPP or PML-N to be at helm of affairs. We believed that Musharraf had good intentions and was to restore civilian rule within 3 years as per Supreme Court ruling. Unfortunately Musharraf didn´t keep his promise and since 2002 Imran Khan has been very vocal against Musharraf. If I recall correct, Imran declined PM job offered by Musharraf in 2002.

All i know, imran voted Musharraf to power just as the general help him to win his constituancy and as a matter of fact Imran left that offer on the pretext of corrupt persons gathered around at that moment around Musharraf i.e. PML-Q & associates, the same person accumulated by him now daily with fanfare....how hypocrites of him:P

Do you really yourself believe that all politicians will sit together and graft a road map which will bring genuine democracy and prosperity to Pakistan????It is wish-thinking but I highly doubt that PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, ANP etc. are competent enough or their intentions are good. Practical approach or ‘amliat pasandi to door ki baat hai.

Why not??? don't you see the glimpse of it in COD between BB and NS..at least!! it will be broaden up in future IA...!!! and besides as of current all future governments are bound to be coalitions....marks it...!!! So its better to acclimatize and prepare oneself now than becoming a pawn in the hands of establishment in future.

I am also waiting eagerly for the courts verdict on Asghar Khans petition, that will expose parties that has received funds/support from ISI/military. Certain parties has been very vocal against dictatorship, it would be interesting to see if they are among the receivers of ISI funds.

My stand on this issue is clearly explained in below thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ight-jackal-one-worst-political-scandals.html

I hope whosoever comes to power will strengthen our institutions, especially judiciary and will make sure that military wouldn´t need to or can ever meddle into the civilian governments affairs.

Its only possible when politicians accepts each other stands and positions gracefully without becoming the stooge of establishment anymore and as ususal.

COD was a joke. Both PPP and PML-N served/s their own interest and greed. They don´t care about the common man.

I can see that you are very sceptical about Imran Khan, as you believe he is serving the establishment. It will be hard to convince you, but hopefully your perception will change when/if he comes to power :)

I agree with the last part, establishment shouldn´t have any role in politics.

Back
Top Bottom