What's new

Imran Khan visting IDP camps in Bannu. While Nawaz Sharif went back from Peshawar

nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries, while IK demand Fedral government to give them 6 billion to support IDPs. There is difference in actions and show offs

Those IDPs are coming from FATA, Federally Administered Tribal Areas. Who's responsibility is it to take care of them? Oh one more thing for you, Punjab Govt has imposed a ban on these IDPs from entering Punjab. Shame.

Vote dont count in following. But if you are following him, seriously consider you deeds. Do more research on prophet Muhammad (SAWW) follow only him. May Allah guide us all.. Aameen.

Like i said its same like challenging writ of state. An operation is also required on them. They are the very reason of increasing militancy..

Do some yourself.. if he is not following footsteps of Prophet, no one else is.. he is wali Allah least to say...

and you are following Shaitan-ibn-Shaitan Nawaz Sharif, jo sirf haramkhor hai or Jahanumi hai, or tum sab ko jahanum mein lay jay ga.. unless Allah guide you back to path shown by Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

When Prophet Muhammad had a country to run he still stood shoulder to shoulder to dig trenches and build houses not take naps in mahals! That is what a leader is!

Besides wasnt NS speaking BS when he was saying "raiwand mein nai aap kay saath khandha mila ker kharain hogain!" Well, khara hoay jata nai hai....

Plus awaam kay khandhay ab tak nai milai ...well I guess anyone can lie as much as they want for votes! Shameless indeed! :agree:

The comparison is unwarranted as Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was Messenger of Allah and Nawaz Sharif is ordinary PM.

That being said, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had small commmunity to look after back then. Nawaz Sharif has huge nation; more 177 million population and several million-dollars projects invested including on-going situation like TUQ and more may require his attention, Allahu Alim. He may have lots of stuff on his plate, Allahu Alim.

The comparison is still unwarranted for many reasons and one of them is that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was Messenger of Allah; Indeed he was Pious leader for the whole Ummah.

There are step by step process to understand things, i said following things,
1) 15000/person wil be given to idps, through government allocated 500 million( in urdu 50 corore).
2) he gave whole his year salary to sindh.
3) last thing i said pml-n MPAs will give their one month salary to IDPs, today i saw in news they were collecting to put money into some.
******************** .... u said 50 million is allocated ..
number of IDPS is 2 lack ... multiply it with 15000... **************************

Last edited by a moderator:
If he was on visit for a Dick measuring contest with Nawaz then lakh lanat on this person. I hate Nawaz for his family politics but atleast he is true to himself and i haven't seen any photoshoot session on natural disasters. If a person does a good deed then at least he shouldn't brag about it.

Those IDPs are coming from FATA, Federally Administered Tribal Areas. Who's responsibility is it to take care of them? Oh one more thing for you, Punjab Govt has imposed a ban on these IDPs from entering Punjab. Shame.
Come on, 3 IDP camps are established in Rawalpindi by army, rawalpindi is not punjab? It's a rumor nothing close to reality.

Now patwari have their own maths too .... u said 50 million is allocated ..
number of IDPS is 2 lack ... multiply it with 15000... Yar GulluButt logic maat dya karoo

Reported for Personal Attack,

& I said 500 Million not 50 Million. & Don't worry, if they require more funds then can allocate in a same manner they allocated 500 million, let first all IDPs to come into the camps.

Come on, 3 IDP camps are established in Rawalpindi by army, rawalpindi is not punjab? It's a rumor nothing close to reality.

Yup, you're right about it. Its army, not Punjab Govt.

This picture says it all.

In 2013 elections Imran Khan was allowed to do election campaign in KPK by TTP and other parties PPP, MQM and ANP were targeted by TTP. Except PTI and religious parties no other political party dares to go to KPK and FATA.

simple2c.jpg

You are posting a picture of Gayyur Qabail showing them TTP ? Shame on u. If they are taliban So be it . I am Also on of them .....SuCk it haters.

lets not fight .. we should do something ... lets get donation from everyone from PDF and donate it .. why do u guys think??

There are step by step process to understand things, i said following things,
1) 15000/person wil be given to idps, through government allocated 500 million( in urdu 50 corore).
2) he gave whole his year salary to sindh.
3) last thing i said pml-n MPAs will give their one month salary to IDPs, today i saw in news they were collecting to put money into some account, probably army idp account (not sure)

And please spare me, i am not a representative of PML-N. I voted for them so asking return from them, alsi cant see false things to be attached with PML-N.

LOL one more lie here is what u said nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries

Stop comparing, prophet Muhammed (SAWW), and our politicians, He was rehmat al Alameen, and our politician are sole evils, they get votes on personal likes rather than their own qualities.

@Topic
nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries, while IK demand Fedral government to give them 6 billion to support IDPs. There is difference in actions and show offs

You are posting a picture of Gayyur Qabail showing them TTP ? Shame on u. If they are taliban So be it . I am Also on of them .....SuCk it haters.

They are sick ppl will label any one terrorist to defend there badsmash. Ignore them

that is why you follow Nawaz, and we follow Imran who follows Prophet Muhammad pbuh

Please refrain from bringing in our Prophet (p.b.u.h) for political purposes.

LOL one more lie here is what u said nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries

That is not what he said. Read again. Ascribing such absurdities starts troll exchanges.

Last edited:
Join Pak Exservicemen Association #PESA for IDP relief. Donate to Askari Bank IBAN PK00 00010100239069 generously.

by brig @Samson.Sharaf

******************** .... u said 50 million is allocated ..
number of IDPS is 2 lack ... multiply it with 15000... **************************

I've edited your post. Insults like these earn PTI supporters bad reputation. @Fracker has been very civil and I think you can be too, if you try.

If he was on visit for a Dick measuring contest with Nawaz then lakh lanat on this person. I hate Nawaz for his family politics but atleast he is true to himself and i haven't seen any photoshoot session on natural disasters. If a person does a good deed then at least he shouldn't brag about it.

IK is not bragging about anything here. PTI supporters are just showing that he is doing his job. No need to find anything wrong with it. Plus it is certainly praise-worthy that IK has no great deal of protocol nonsense about him. This makes him look good. No need to have a heart-burn.

First of all, no one can be as Great as the Prophet, no one. Neither should they be expected to, because it's unrealistic to expect that from any leader in today's world.

You also need to realize that politicians lie, that's what they do. Don't expect anything less from them.

So taking him as an example was a mistake? Seriously people add 2 and 2...He was sent as an example to be followed fair enough you wont make it 100% but at least try then if failed you can claim you followed his footpaths as he was your example!

I do realize that politicians lie....that is why I have been repeating over and over all over the forum that we need to wash ourselves off this mentality that so and so is the party I support so we should always say they do good and have never done a sin! Or that everything they do good or bad is good!

I have also repeatedly voiced out I dont trust a single party but acknowledge each and every 2 good things they do! But that doesnt mean I automatically support said party!

Back
Top Bottom