What's new

Imran Khan visting IDP camps in Bannu. While Nawaz Sharif went back from Peshawar

that is why you follow Nawaz, and we follow Imran who follows Prophet Muhammad pbuh
Vote dont count in following. But if you are following him, seriously consider you deeds. Do more research on prophet Muhammad (SAWW) follow only him. May Allah guide us all.. Aameen.

yes it may be written but why arent they? and why soo many exemptions for the rich elite and nothing for the everyday man?
Like i said its same like challenging writ of state. An operation is also required on them. They are the very reason of increasing militancy..

Like i said its same like challenging writ of state. An operation is also required on them. They are the very reason of increasing militancy..
I agree each needs to be checked and feudal system needs to be abolished I dont trust feudal lords! Then we need to check each step of the building ladder of bureaucracy esp remove the jahils with the fake degree...

But which freak is none politically active to do this? Everyone is sold for less than 1 cent!

I agree each needs to be checked and feudal system needs to be abolished I dont trust feudal lords! Then we need to check each step of the building ladder of bureaucracy esp remove the jahils with the fake degree...

But which freak is none politically active to do this? Everyone is sold for less than 1 cent!
Yes, we should be doing.. Since system itself will never allow to be clean by its own we should start opening our eyes rather than living in our own personal house boundaries. We speak, but when we see something wrong hasppening around we leave it while babling to ourselves. Without thinking we are the one who are allowing this to increase.

Change is not a revolutionary process but evolutionary. It starts from heart and effects whole environment around us

Yes, we should be doing.. Since system itself will never allow to be clean by its own we should start opening our eyes rather than living in our own personal house boundaries. We speak, but when we see something wrong hasppening around we leave it while babling to ourselves. Without thinking we are the one who are allowing this to increase.

Change is not a revolution
hence i voiced out for IDP...they are our brothers! Had it been the Balochi or the Sindhi or the Punjabi I would still voice out! Coz each is Pakistani!

hence i voiced out for IDP...they are our brothers! Had it been the Balochi or the Sindhi or the Punjabi I would still voice out! Coz each is Pakistani!
In Islam its called amar bil maroof, nahi anal munqeer.

I dont know which language people understand, liberal or religious, it all speaks about one thing.

Zulam karnay walla bhi papi, zulam sehnay walla bhi papi.

In Islam its called amar bil maroof, nahi anal munqeer.

I dont know which language people understand, liberal or religious, it all speaks about one thing.

Zulam karnay walla bhi papi, zulam sehnay walla bhi papi.
agreed

He already give his one year salary to sindh people, while others pml-n punjab provincial assembly members will pay one month salaries to IDP.

First clarify 15000 to each IDPs lol... Sindh ka bee paata dena..... please first show us some evidence about IDPs

First clarify 15000 to each IDPs lol... Sindh ka bee paata dena..... please first show us some evidence about IDPs
There are step by step process to understand things, i said following things,
1) 15000/person wil be given to idps, through government allocated 500 million( in urdu 50 corore).
2) he gave whole his year salary to sindh.
3) last thing i said pml-n MPAs will give their one month salary to IDPs, today i saw in news they were collecting to put money into some account, probably army idp account (not sure)

And please spare me, i am not a representative of PML-N. I voted for them so asking return from them, alsi cant see false things to be attached with PML-N.

Now the followers of other parties will be pissed. But if there is a true national leader, its Imran Khan.

Now try comparing your money laundering leaders with Imran Khan.

391591_10151064376321373_1573944417_n.jpg

Only leader along with CM KP visiting camps. And look at simple protocol compare to Billo and Noora moving arround in there own cities with many many police ambulances etc etc.

I was briefly stuck in identifying the weapon carried by the third Taliban guy. Looks like a CA 12000 handheld globular projectile smasher. :lol:

This picture says it all.

In 2013 elections Imran Khan was allowed to do election campaign in KPK by TTP and other parties PPP, MQM and ANP were targeted by TTP. Except PTI and religious parties no other political party dares to go to KPK and FATA.

simple2c.jpg

Last edited:
When Prophet Muhammad had a country to run he still stood shoulder to shoulder to dig trenches and build houses not take naps in mahals! That is what a leader is!

Besides wasnt NS speaking BS when he was saying "raiwand mein nai aap kay saath khandha mila ker kharain hogain!" Well, khara hoay jata nai hai....

Plus awaam kay khandhay ab tak nai milai ...well I guess anyone can lie as much as they want for votes! Shameless indeed! :agree:
First of all, no one can be as Great as the Prophet, no one. Neither should they be expected to, because it's unrealistic to expect that from any leader in today's world.

You also need to realize that politicians lie, that's what they do. Don't expect anything less from them.

Because Nawaz has a country to run, he's obviously more busy than IK. While I do think Nawaz is a bastard, I have said it before, the lack of action doesn't mean the endorsement of inaction.
The rule is simple, anything PTI does is right. Pro PTI posters all over the internet are very good at creating arguments and unnecessary criticism out of nothing.

This picture says it all.

In 2013 elections Imran Khan was allowed to do election campaign in KPK by TTP and other parties PPP, MQM and ANP were targeted by TTP. Except PTI and religious parties no other political party dares to go to KPK and FATA.

simple2c.jpg

Please, spare us this absurdity. This picture is from his worldcup days and its FATA tradition to present guns to the guests. I have a photograph of Qaid-e-Azam being presented with a LeeEnfield rifle in FATA too.

Please, spare us this absurdity. This picture is from his worldcup days and its FATA tradition to present guns to the guests. I have a photograph of Qaid-e-Azam being presented with a LeeEnfield rifle in FATA too.

Ok. We dont have tradition to give guns. What am I suppose to think about this picture when I see it? Who knew they have such a tradition, certainly not me.

Back
Top Bottom