What's new

Imran Khan sets 30 days deadline over US drone strikes

PTI must continue the Dharna until demands are met or they are forced to give up Dharna, it would be face off of these status quo parties.

I want to see Javed Hashmi addressing the masses in the Dharna.

After i saw picture of Imran Khan sleeping on street/stage and than his video i almost started to cry. He is true true leader and what a shame he isnt getting power in Pakistan. We are against american and other policy but we vote those ppl to power who dance on american fingers. Imran is ONLY true leader.

I have been supporting and promoting him from day1 and can clearly see among my friends more and more supporting him but sad thing is my own famlity back in Pakistan dont want to give him vote. More because of there own intersset. But memeber in my home in Pakistan will 101% will vote for his party. Thats almost 10votes

@mr420 he is being transformed into a political leader through the process he has been going through...and what a fine leader he has emerged.... he is gaining alot support in masses, status quo parties will not survive long.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Javed Hashmi addressing Dharna right now!

oh really? I didnt know he was there. great news for me !

Great move.
Certainly after a long time a news of a movement for sake of humanity is coming out of Pakistan. Americans have no right to kill innocents. They should surely stop it but at the same time greater responsibility to eradicate terrorism from Pakistan land has to be taken by GOP.
Only stopping americans and not doing substabtial yourself can backfire.

Imran can be Anna Hazare of pakistan but it requires massive youth support which can force army and GOP to think again.

"Imran khan ka dharna mulk dushmani hai." Haram malik :lol:

Imran Khan kiss ke agendey pe kaam kar rahey hein? Haraam Malikk :D

Haraaami saaheb Imran Khan Pakistaniyon ke agenday per kaam kar rahey hain!!

dekheen pakistani ka agenda wajenda kuch nahi hai... yeh tou do char bhair bakriyan hain jo hank ker Imran khan sahib lay aye hain...warna kon kerta hai amerika ko naraz, kisi ki juraat nahi hai unke samnay ankh utha ker dekhna ki...@ haram malik :lol:

Imran is a talibani and he is trying to protect his mates.:D
Is this Ha**m Malik is Rehman Malik???

dekheen pakistani ka agenda wajenda kuch nahi hai... yeh tou do char bhair bakriyan hain jo hank ker Imran khan sahib lay aye hain...warna kon kerta hai amerika ko naraz, kisi ki juraat nahi hai unke samnay ankh utha ker dekhna ki...@ haram malik :lol:

Drone hamley musharraf se viraasat mein millley - as if Musharaff is his dad :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Imran is a talibani and he is trying to protect his mates.:D
Is this Ha**m Malik is Rehman Malik???

Is this a joke or you're being serious? :lol:

Drone hamley musharraf se viraasat mein millley - as if Musharaff is his dad :lol:

:lol:

dekhen ham se jo kuch bhi ho saka ham karen ge...deshatgard ham khud hi hain... waise jo kerwa raha hai america kerwa raha hai. @ haram malik

Back
Top Bottom